IGNORED

Earthquakes and pestilence

ajesuschrist_mathetes

I do find the earthquakes very interesting. I get notification from the USGS when on occurs which is over 3.0. Since the first of the year there have been almost 1100. The ones off of the Oregon coast are very interesting. The Loyalty Islands have been having lots of them -- and big ones, too.

<>< ><>

Nathele

With respect i would love to know the fascination with earthquakes....and why?

:):):24:

OK

:taped:

In Fresno They Are Free

And Often They Will Tickle Our Feet

And We Need Not Stand In Long Lines To Ride One

And News Folk Talk About Something Other Than Presidential Politics

And.......

Look Up Oh Israel

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows. Matthew 24:6-8

Your Redeemer Comes

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

So Hear The Word

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

And Believe

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

Hallelujah!

Jesus Is Mine!

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. Psalms 19:14

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him."

John 3:36

Ok I stand corrected

:)

Amen!

And If It Is Your Loved Ones That Die.....

:)

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

Psalms 46:1-3

:24:

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Amen to that brother. :taped:

Guest godvine

We were just talking about this at church last night. It's very scary what is coming and still people don't believe it!

Found today's [saturday April 12, 2008] Yahoo news quite startling and unusual: 3 of the 5 articles under "Science" reporting on earthquakes happening {2 today, 1 yesterday}.

1. swarm near Oregon, USA. Normally swarm occur when a volcano is about to erupt-but no volcano near there.

2. a 7.1 Richter near Australia.

3. a small quake near Rome, Italy.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080412/ap_on_...wTVqoKSV3is0NUE

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080412/ap_on_...ATsJyFlozCs0NUE

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080412/ap_on_...dExfd7l.9Ks0NUE

********************************************************************************

********************************************************************************

This one re USA research into hoof and mouth I found quite disturbing. Recall that back a few decades ago USA denied that biological/chemical research escaping from government/military caused deaths of ranchers' livestock [admission that deaths were caused by this research into "germ warfare" were made many years later. As I recall-don't trust my memory!-was some kind of poison gas that killed a number of animals[sheep?]]:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080411/ap_on_...W5Q0fvG7w6s0NUE

________________________________________________________________________________

Select/copy/paste of that section under Yahoo news:

Science

AP Reuters AFP SPACE.com LiveScience.com NPR My Sources

AP

Homeowners feel heat in West coal boom AP - Sat Apr 12, 5:02 AM ET

Swarm of earthquakes detected off Oregon AP - Sat Apr 12, 1:04 AM ET

Accidents at disease lab acknowledged AP - Fri Apr 11, 7:12 PM ET

Powerful 7.1 quake in Southern Ocean AP - Fri Apr 11, 11:56 PM ET

Earthquake shakes hills near Rome AP - Sat Apr 12, 8:06 AM ET