• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Dear Abba,

We bring before you these precious children, cover them, Father, show them your love, your Truth, Father, heal their wounds.

Abba, we plead for the mothers, comfort them, draw them into your loving arms. May You be real to them in a way they have never known before.

Judge of the Universe, we ask that those men who have been unjustly accused would go to You for their justification. Father, you alone know our hearts, may you deal with Your Truth and Wisdom with those who have done so very much damage to so many.

King of kings, we ask that you be with each person who was involved in the raid. Father, may they seek to know You as they have not known You in the past; to hear Your voice, to obey Your voice, to do Your will, regardless of the consequences. Father, some of Your Own, in CPS, neighboring areas, etc., have been deeply affected, we plead that You gather them in Your arms; they have wept for all the sin that they deal with each day. Father, grant them Truth, Wisdom and a Comfort that You love these little ones more than even their parents, that You will not abandon them.

Father, we ask for Your forgiveness as Your Body, for not listening, for not obeying, for not being the salt in the earth that you called us to be. Father, we plead that you would give us a heart of repentance. We are desperate for a people that would fall on their faces and humble themselves, and seek Your face, that would turn from the fear of man and learn to reverence You alone. So many have been hurt because of our unrepentant hearts. Open our eyes to see You. Open our hearts to walk in unity. Draw us to You, Abba!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Okay, I an definitely gonna quit posting in this thread now, cause if I said what I wanted to say I would be on Mod Review or banned.

Peace out!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.94
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Father, I pray in agreement with His_Own. There are many things to this story that only you know at this time. We understand that. Only you know at this time if these men are guilty of what they are being accused of; if they have strayed from your teachings. We make judgments of their behavior, we disagree. We just need to trust your leading, knowing with confidence that this story will eventually work for good to those who love you. Father, please forgive and heal this body of believers from our faults, words and actions. We trust you completely and anxiously await Christ's return. Thank you father. It is in Christ''s name I pray. Amen.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

i'm not okwith a pregnate 13 yr. old, a 16 yr. old with 3 babies, a child with 40 broken bones due to in breeding.

i gather some are ok with this.

LOL...nice try. I am not okay with any of those things...in any community. DO you seriously believe that underage pregnancy is exclusive to FLDS? Rest assured that it is just as likely to happen at the local high school which is run by the gov't by the way.

Also...a mistake on your part. No child in that compound had 40 broken bones due to inbreeding or anything else. The actual stat is that 41 children had previously had broken bones. Thats 41 children out of 450...thats a tad less than 10% of the kids. That my friends is what you call a good stat.

It is that kind of sensationalism on the part of the media that is overhyping stupid little details and not focusing on the real issues of this raid. We're at a month and a half now...no charges, no indictments, no evidence.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

i'm not okwith a pregnate 13 yr. old, a 16 yr. old with 3 babies, a child with 40 broken bones due to in breeding.

i gather some are ok with this.

LOL...nice try. I am not okay with any of those things...in any community. DO you seriously believe that underage pregnancy is exclusive to FLDS? Rest assured that it is just as likely to happen at the local high school which is run by the gov't by the way.

Also...a mistake on your part. No child in that compound had 40 broken bones due to inbreeding or anything else. The actual stat is that 41 children had previously had broken bones. Thats 41 children out of 450...thats a tad less than 10% of the kids. That my friends is what you call a good stat.

It is that kind of sensationalism on the part of the media that is overhyping stupid little details and not focusing on the real issues of this raid. We're at a month and a half now...no charges, no indictments, no evidence.

no mistake on my part. my daughter-in-law is one of the cps investigators working this case. i think enough has been said about this thread. i will now close it.