• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Why do you (any one reading this thread) think that the "state" has, or should have the right to remove children?

According to the 4th Amendment "seizures" include property and persons. So their Constitution grants the government (or the states) the right to remove people.

Or, Why do you think they do not, or should not have that power?"

They should. Otherwise in situations where a husband is abusing a wife, or parents are abusing their children the state would have to allow them to remain in that home and continue to be abused. Or, if a parent is removed from a home, the state would have to leave the child(ren) there to fend for themselves.

What constitutes a questionable environment? One phone call that was a hoax? Does that qualify? Why or why not?

To me a "questionable environment" in one in which a child may suffer physical, psychological, or emotional trauma as the result of the environment created by the legal guardian(s) or parent(s).

Why not remove the accused rather than the victim?

And leave 413 kids to fend for themselves? Who would take care of them? The State is responsible for the protection of the children if the parents are removed.

What methods should be used in removing either the accused or the victim?

Whatever methods are safest for the police and the accused.

Does the "state" have a responsibility to not terrorize (abuse) those they say they are protecting?

What is your definition of "terrorize"?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I think that you are panicking here.

Please go to youtube.com and look up Naomi Wolf. The video I have in mind usually comes up first. It is about 48 min. long. This is the type of thing that Hitler did prior to WWII, when Germany was still a 'democracy'. He kept claiming more and more power for the "state". This case is VERY typical of what those who are trying to destroy free societies do. There is a formula they follow closely over the last hundred years or so. At first I heard of this many years ago through very conservative Christian groups. But now, even liberals are seeing it and speaking out. I do not agree with the conclusions that Ms. Wolf draws, but I have seen no one else who presents the research better. Please consider it. This is not panic, but a call to see beyond a single incident and recognize a very dangerous pattern that is happening in this country.

We MUST learn to stand against the enemy's efforts to divide us, and stand strong in His Love and Unity, even when we disagree. Actually, especially when we disagree.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  432
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

I asked the quistion yesterday about why is having more than one wife such a big deal. I had to leave not sure if anyone answered... Not really trying to take this a different way but geez if even marrying off 16 yr olde is the worst that is going on.. Wow leave them alone! Bring back the families together! ??????

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I asked the quistion yesterday about why is having more than one wife such a big deal. I had to leave not sure if anyone answered... Not really trying to take this a different way but geez if even marrying off 16 yr olde is the worst that is going on.. Wow leave them alone! Bring back the families together! ??????

Marrying off 13, 14 and older girls to men in their 30's and 40's and older, and marrying is to use the term VERY loosely, the men have mutiple "wives" and dozens of childrens and the girls have NO say............and you don't see anything wrong with that?

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

the girls have NO say...........

Could you please document that? I have only heard interviews where the women state that they DO have a choice in who they are to "marry".

Thanks.

And from your posts, you seem to think that the "state" should remove children and split families apart without evidence. Why?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.86
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I think we thought you weren't serious. You're not serious, are you? :24:

edit: for grammer

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  432
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

I think we thought you weren't serious. You're not serious, are you? :24:

edit: for grammer

I'm serious started a new topic about it

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

These children don't even know who their fathers really are. at least understand that about my participation in this debate.

This is what I don't understand.

If the woman is married to one man, how come they do not know who the father is?

What is going on with that?

Or are they having women marrying multiple men? :24:

the girls have NO say...........

Could you please document that? I have only heard interviews where the women state that they DO have a choice in who they are to "marry".

Thanks.

And from your posts, you seem to think that the "state" should remove children and split families apart without evidence. Why?

Yeah, the ones IN it, talked to the ones that have managed to get OUT of it, and under these circumstances NO, I don't have a problem with the state splitting up these "so called" families.

They wont tell who the Father is because if the girl is underage, or was under age when she got pregnant the man can be charged with child abuse, thats why they pretend they don't know.