• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Thank you so much for [in my understanding] you and the other Senior members of the Body of Christ are protecting

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

Anyway, He has directed me to be a spiritual warrior [very hard for me to believe that!]and to go on that attack. Maybe i am a rough kind of street Christian: be more than willing to be sent out as one of His cannon fodder so that the honorable anointed ones <Eph4:11->apostles-prophets-evangelists-pastors-teachers would be heard.

Every Christian in the Body of CHRIST has been called to be a "spiritual warrior". It doesn't matter what your background is. You have been commissioned and empowered by your KING to fight THROUGH HIM......NOT of yourself. :t2:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  10/13/1972

Anyway, He has directed me to be a spiritual warrior [very hard for me to believe that!]and to go on that attack. Maybe i am a rough kind of street Christian: be more than willing to be sent out as  one of His cannon fodder so that the honorable anointed ones <Eph4:11->apostles-prophets-evangelists-pastors-teachers would be heard.

Every Christian in the Body of CHRIST has been called to be a "spiritual warrior". It doesn't matter what your background is. You have been commissioned and empowered by your KING to fight THROUGH HIM......NOT of yourself. ;)

;):b: :suspect: :P:) :il: :suspect: :laugh::)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Read and claim Psalms 91 for wonderful protection

and John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

let God be your teacher, not man

stay in the Word!

God bless you!

Carole :t2:

• 2 years later...

Based on the suggestion from the poster under >Prophecy /chain=woe to those who rely on 'Egypt" {July 16,2006 chain start} I am "bumping" this:

QUOTE(Christ's Free Servant @ Jul 17 2006, 04:13 PM)

Ron,

I'm going to take some time to read through what you wrote before responding and to inquire of the Lord. My honey is about to come home, and I have some chores to complete before he arrives, so I'll get back with you later on this. I just wanted to let you know I was not ignoring you or anything.

Ron,

I read what you wrote. I'm not sure that this last offering (post) fits with this topic or else perhaps you are just covering too many subjects at once and I'm not equipped nor do I feel led to discuss those topics. What you stated or the verses you shared in your first post fit perfectly! You might want to consider taking your second post and starting a thread of your own to discuss some of the issues presented. I know there are a lot of people on here who would love to discuss those topics with you. I'm merely sharing what God has laid on my heart to share at this time.

--------------------

Sue

"For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV).

QUOTE(Christ's Free Servant @ Jul 18 2006, 03:17 PM)

Ron,

I'm going to take some time to read through what you wrote before responding and to inquire of the Lord. My honey is about to come home, and I have some chores to complete before he arrives, so I'll get back with you later on this. I just wanted to let you know I was not ignoring you or anything.

Ron,

I read what you wrote. I'm not sure that this last offering (post) fits with this topic or else perhaps you are just covering too many subjects at once and I'm not equipped nor do I feel led to discuss those topics. What you stated or the verses you shared in your first post fit perfectly! You might want to consider taking your second post and starting a thread of your own to discuss some of the issues presented. I know there are a lot of people on here who would love to discuss those topics with you. I'm merely sharing what God has laid on my heart to share at this time.

Thank you for the reply-based on that, I am doing a "bump" on my original chain I referred to.

Maranatha The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!. Amen!

Agape and peace to all,

Ron...

• 1 year later...

{{following is part of posts from beliefnet. Kind of feel that the End is coming so fast that almost pointless to post this, but???}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lots of examples out there of those "mentally disturbed", including those "hearing voices". And given instructions by the "voices" as what to do, including murdering. By the way, voices are real [see 1John 4:2 as well as 1John 4:3 for the 2 different sources of the "voices"].

Remember Andrea Yates [was told by Satan to kill her 5 children by drowning. She said Satan told her, psychiatrists of course told her she was suffering post-partum depression]?

Andrea Yates hearing voices.

http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1285694

.....ANDREA YATES.....

<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

A man came in desperation to Jesus Christ:

"Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatic, and

sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and

oft into the water.

And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not

cure him.

Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse

generation, how long shall I be with you? how long

shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me."

And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of

him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why

could we not cast him out?

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your

unbelief..."{{Matthew 17:15-20a}}

Flash forward some 1970 plus years. Today demonic

possession/oppression is "treated" with various

antipsychotic poisons. Hardly anywhere does the Church

of Jesus Christ provide for exorcisms. Those suffering

under demonic attack have to quadruply suffer:(1) the

attacks (2) not being believed that the attacks are

real (3) having to pay for medical insurance-society

has thrown literally Trillions of dollars down health

insurance/medicare/medicaid/drugs for seniors demonic

pits (4) being forced into taking F.D.A. "approved"

drugs. Look into the DSM-IV (Diagnostic and

Statistical Manual-"bible" for psychiatry: ever

increasing "mental disorders") and the book "Making us

Crazy..." which ties the "disorders" into the pharmacy

pipeline.

http://www.amazon.com/Making-Us-Crazy-Herb...s/dp/0684822806

.....MAKING US CRAZY.....

Read "Hostage to the devil" by Malachi Martin, The

1992 edition. At least the preface to this new

edition. Those attempting exorcisms have died, as well

as been sued when the exorcisms have not gone well.

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times

shall come.{{1Timothy3:1}}

The word translated "perilous" from the Greek has

other nuances-e.g. "fierce", "hard to bear".

Mark_The_Servant

9/6/2007 2:07 AM 10 out of 11

ah too bad...you left out the most important part. When the disciples came to Jesus he rebuked them..but he said this demon can only come out through

Prayer and Fasting

We lack the power because the we don't pray like the early church did...read acts..they were constantly praying when "all of a sudden" is used several times. We don't wait "for all of a sudden" that's why we have no power

ajesuschrist_mathetes

10/3/2007 3:33 PM 11 out of 11

[Dear Mark-the servant:tried to contact you via your Beliefnet profile, but Beliefnet said they do not have your email address. So I am posting most of what I was going to send to you here]:

Dear Mark-the-servant:

Re your post under my Fury of/from The Holy Ghost:

Mark_The_Servant

9/6/2007 2:07 AM 10 out of 10

ah too bad...you left out the most important part. When the disciples came to Jesus he rebuked them..but he said this demon can only come out through

Prayer and Fasting

We lack the power because the we don't pray like the early church did...read acts..they were constantly praying when "all of a sudden" is used several times. We don't wait "for all of a sudden" that's why we have no power

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Kind of a good point you made, but your view depends on where we are, I believe, in God's Endtime program. Have read a couple of other posts you made elsewhere and you appear to be both serious and knowledgeable, so here goes:

IF we, The Church of THE Jesus Christ, are in the God-given state of being/having been overcome [Revelation 13, Daniel "wear out the saints of the most high" ], then...There is a big "IF" here, and depending on other things... Don't know how deeply I should go into a discussion here {e.g. The Holy Spirit, I believe, blocked me from proceeding in a face to face discussion with a senior believer a few years back-he had been in the past held down by 3 demons-because I was planning to/wanting to share some of my experiences. Believe the sharing was blocked because they are too dark to share and would have been too much for this believer-the devil

has hate and power that is indescribable. From my personal experience.}

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  11/02/1958

Based on the suggestion from the poster under >Prophecy /chain=woe to those who rely on 'Egypt" {July 16,2006 chain start} I am "bumping" this:

Ron,

Ron,

--------------------

Sue

"For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV).

Ron,

Ron,

Thank you for the reply-based on that, I am doing a "bump" on my original chain I referred to.

Agape and peace to all,

Ron...

Ron,

Ron,

--------------------

Sue

Ron,

Ron,

Agape and peace to all,

Ron...

:24: I have been battling paranoid schizophrenia since I was 18 I'm going to be 49 Nov. 2nd. I had a nervous breakdown when I was 18 and had shock treatments 11 of them when I was 18 for depression nothing else worked they tried different medications and it was the last resort. I have been hospitalized 5 times and also in 3 rehabilitation centers 2 times in one of them. I have been married to a schizophrenic man but we are divorced for over 10 years now. He has 3 kids by his 1st ex-wife and they have some problems also or did have problems. I see a nurse practicioner at the mental health clinic I go to and a community support worker I am on social security disability income it's for those who haven't worked or worked for less than 7 years and get food stamps HUD and medicaid. And I go to school 3/4 time I'm a non traditional Senior at school and am a General Studies major w/emphasis on Mass Communications and a minor in English. I take my medications regularly and could not afford them w/out medicaid.