• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

{{{Note:i found your board today 5/3/2004 via a google search. I am making this post w/ hopes that there may be dead-serious spiritual warriors here. This post is "raw"--i.e. i tried not to editorialize or give any background to it when i first began sending emails of it out in 2002: i would appreciate any and all comments, criticisms, questions, suggestions,etc}}}

December 15, 2002

Back in 1992 The Lord and i settled the meaning of

<Isaiah 53:4-5> w/ <Matthew 8:16-17> [healing = total

spirit,soul,body]. Jesus Christ purchased that before

and after the Cross. Also, the churches should be

(but are not) obeying <James5: > re "Is any sick among

you...call for the elders... shall be healed...".

The following should help you understand the

seriousness and urgency[part of an email i have sent

other places]:

> Now, on to why this email. I received (on

> 7/16/2002) Fury from The Holy Ghost-especially the

> word "fury". The cause? Blasphemy against Jesus

> Christ and what (1) He did.

> (2) He does.

> (3) He is.

>

> The Koran's Surah 4:157; Roman Catholicism's

> Satanic "Mary", indulgences, merit treasury, etc.

>

> These 2 doctrines of demons:

>

> "Not for today!"

> "Doesn't mean that!"

>

> as these apply to the churches, in general,

> teaching unbelief and quenching The Holy Spirit:

>

> (a) Jesus Christ did not pay for physical healing

> (b) Apostles and prophets "not for today!"

> © The gifts of the Holy Spirit "not for today!"

> © The power of God "not for today!"

>

> For example-if apostles and prophets were not

> being continually rejected by the churches, there

> would not be these endless year-after-year meetings

> as to pro-life versus pro-choice, gay

> rights/ordinations,

> etc. etc.

> There would have been long ago apostles and elders

> having decided God's will like was done in <Acts

> 15>.

>

> The words "practicing atheism" applying to a

> vast

> part of the churches. Witness the worldwide call

> for universal health care, with the (in general)

> churches

> going along in unbelief and apostasy, as if the

> Scriptures are not even there as to Divine healing.

> About two ago i was led to research the A.M.A.

> symbol->serpent on a staff. Origin in the B.C. era

> with oath to the god Asclepius. Greek meanings of

> the

> words sorcery/sorcerers in <Revelation> being drugs,

> pharmacy, poisoner. The serpent/Satan hates God and

> Jesus Christ and the just-mentioned alternate

> "healing" is part of his wrath/blasphemy

> (<Revelation

> 13:1-8>) and what looks like essentially having

> overcome the saints. .

>

> A while back He told me NOT to judge hearts but

> to judge facts and to go on the attack (e.g.

> <Ephesians 6:10-18>). Unless something drastically

> changes, Roman Catholicism is done.

>

> I believe i have been led by The Holy Spirit to

> deliver this message-please prayerfully consider it

> and email back if you wish detail.

>

> Your brother in the Christ Jesus,

> Ron Romanczuk...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

:D:rofl::D:P

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

A while back He told me NOT to judge hearts but

> to judge facts and to go on the attack (e.g.

> <Ephesians 6:10-18>). Unless something drastically

> changes, Roman Catholicism is done.

>

> I believe i have been led by The Holy Spirit to

> deliver this message-please prayerfully consider it

> and email back if you wish detail.

>

> Your brother in the Christ Jesus,

> Ron Romanczuk...

Ron, If what malichi martin told me is true, Roman Catholicism died at vaticanII. From what I have been able to read and understand, I agree with him.

I am not a Catholic, most likely because of vatican II but I am not really sure of that.

Sam

Dear Sam: Thanks for the reply. Since i am new on these boards, would be very glad for info to help me get somewhat up to speed [e.g. how long has this site been here, how do these boards compare to others...]

Re Malachi Martin-he has been a significant influence in my spiritual walk [have read "Hostage to the Devil", "Keys of This Blood", "Jesus Now"] and received a letter reply from him shortly before he died in 1999. But you said Malachi Martin told you about R.C.-i guess that means you knew him?

Since i am new here, don't know what i should expect, or even if i should expect anything! By that i mean that there is so much going on. I personally am hard pressed not to conclude that He IS bringing the End, and that there will be no pendulum of history swing back. Of course, I do no KNOW.

Right after 9/11 was led by The Holy Spirit to a local mosque and received a free Koran. There is 0 doubt that the Koran's ultimate source is the devil <John 8:44>"murderer and liar". The Sura 4:157 i mentioned ends with "And they Crucified Him not." Yes, an absolute flat-out denial that the Crucifixion even happened. How much hate can one have against God The Father and The Son of God Jesus Christ.? I made up a small file of Surah's:"Some of Islam's teachings on Jesus Christ, the Trinity, Jews, Christians": be glad to send it via email if anyone is interested, or post it on this board if anyone thinks that is a good idea. I do not know, for example, how long a post can be.

Still eagerly awaiting any and all feedback.

I ended up spending full-time in 1991-1992 in a good versus evil study {approx 18 months} where i received multiple and direct attacks from the devil. His power and his hate is indescribable. I later asked God whether i should say anything about all this, and He said and i quote:"Tell them you've been to hell and back." FYI-i was supernaturally born-again at age 36 in 1980 [have a BS in Physics and was making big bucks as a "heavy" in computers]. I went from total darkness to total light-i couldn't believe it! Things i had mocked-i was reading the Holy Bible!

With the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord <Romans 8:39>

Ron

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Greetings a jesuschrist mathetes,

You have many, many thoughts going on in your post.......

First of all, in regard to the rejection(?) of modern day apostles and prophets.........one must not throw caution to the wind........as the Lord Jesus specifically referred to much deception, and false prophets....especially in the last days. We must stay solidly grounded in Scripture.

I grew up with a Roman Catholic background. Although I am no authority, I have done a bit of homework/study on RCC. I've come to understand that alot of the doctrine passed down from the Vatican.....is not common knowledge for those lining the pews on Sunday. All the raw material is available for Salvation in RCC. And it is my fervent, daily prayer for all Catholics, by the working of the Holy Spirit, to separate the chaff from the wheat in their personal relationship with Jesus. (There seems to be a built-in tension in the doctrine between "works and grace".")(which I do not beleive is unique just to RCC)

If you asked an American Catholic why they pray to Mary?...a large majority would become defensive, and deny praying TO her.....but WITH her. (a part of the Communion of Saints.) ...........there truly is NOT an awareness of the official doctrine of her being an "intercesory"........

It grieves me that the Marion movement has been a large tool in the ecumentical movement within the RCC.........many, many apparitions of Mary to Islamics now.....most prevalent in Africa. (including a famous "sighting" in Egypt) Fatima, Portugal is building a stadium size church for ecumentical worship. (Search the web...."Fatima", and there are photos of Buddhists, and Islamics worshipping there .)

My prayer is that all Christians grow in OUR LORD'S LOVE AND GRACE THAT HE SHOWERS ON US 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

This is getting all to scary...I'm sticking hard and fast to my Bible.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Ron,

I've been on the board since december of last year and there are some for a much longer than that. I reallydon't know how long it has been here.

You will see just about every kind of person here, from people in the ministry to most all kinds of dedicated believers to Musilms to dedicated athiests to those who just don't know.

For the most part the different conferences have different subjects and we try and pretty much stick to posting in the correct conference.

The format here seems to be just simple strait talk the way you would if we were sitting at a table and talking face to face.

Btw I did not know Malichi personally I just read or have read a lot of his books and interfaced once on the radio. He had been on coast to coast am several times and I was lucky to have picked up on it when he was there. I have emailed with a person who knew him very well and got some insite as to his beliefs.

Might I ask where you are from?

• 2 weeks later...

I am from Schenectady, New York. If anyone would like to have an "offline" discussion-i have a mailbox at ajesuschrist_mathetes@hotmail.com. I do not want to put anything on this board that is not edifying to the Body of Christ and that does n9ot bring joy to my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

As one of this Board's Moderators, I was extremely happy to read YOUR very last sentence.

It makes all the difference in the world that what YOU post is for the edificatication & encouragement for the Body of CHRIST. Even more important is the fact that we are an outreach to those in darkness seeking the LIGHT of the Gospel. All things you post need to be for the glory of our Heavenly FATHER.

I will admit, I was a bit skeptical at first, while reading your thread. But your last sentence above did much to disperse those thoughts. It also made my job a little easier as a Mod! :o

I hope by now you have found all the forums here to be enjoyable and full of good discussion.

:blink:

Thank you so much for [in my understanding] you and the other Senior members of the Body of Christ are protecting/trying to protect the sheep from the wolves. Up until i was supernaturally born again at age 36 in 1980 my father [i found out later] used to "literally" be the devil.

To me. i look at The Holy Spirit God-breathing through the apostle Paul in <Acts20:28-31> as to warning the Body of Christ about wolves from without and those with sectarian spirits within who want disciples for themselves: am i interpreting your post properly?

My deceased ex-mother in law said she received a Scripture so strongly [very unusual for her] regarding me. <Matthew 5:16>"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

Since Jesus Christ is the light of the world/kosmos/Universe<John 8:12> and we were created in Christ Jesus unto good works which God had ordained that we should walk in them<Ephesians 2:10> and Jesus Christ says "And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son "<John 14:13>

It then [from my computer background with includes things like replacement algorithms] seems to me that <Matthew 5:16> should be prayed for by us all that Jesus Christs' light and His good works He created {within us, i guess} would be ended by requesting <John 14:13> so that The Father would be glorified in His light and His good works. I think about a human being - me for example, i assume-being a semi-sentient observer of <Philippians 2:13>"For it is God Which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure."

Anyway, He has directed me to be a spiritual warrior [very hard for me to believe that!]and to go on that attack. Maybe i am a rough kind of street Christian: be more than willing to be sent out as one of His cannon fodder so that the honorable anointed ones <Eph4:11->apostles-prophets-evangelists-pastors-teachers would be heard. With baby rapes in South Africa [witch doctor told men infected with AIDS only cure was sex with a virgin] recently and aborted baby body parts being sold and worse:go to attack mode, as He instructed me. To me, treat any attitude of "steady as she goes" regarding the Body of Christ with disdain.The enemy: the devil, as well as <Ephesians 6:12> principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, spiritual wickedness in high places.