IGNORED

is marrying off 15yr olds and multiple wifes a big deal?

Merin

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  432
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

Merin.....are you saying born again christians and FLDS are of the same faith and that their practices are the same?

hahahahahahalllllllooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll

Since you didn't say no, I can only assume your answer is yes.

That is truly sad.

do i have to say no????????? really man??? i really am starting to not like you sir....

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merin.....are you saying born again christians and FLDS are of the same faith and that their practices are the same?

That is truly sad.

lol see how easyly i am put as a cult?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I am truly distressed at the taking apart of these families!!! If marring 15yr olds and having more than one wife is the worst thing going on there... Geez bring their families back together!!!! Please share with me the terriblness of these things because I guess j am missing something.

You certainly are. Would you hand your 15 year old over to a 40 year old with 3 or 4 or 7 or 10 other " wives"? if so, you certainly are missing something, some would call it "couth". :emot-hug::emot-hug:

That is truly sad.

do i have to say no????????? really man??? i really am starting to not like you sir....

No.....you don't have to say no.....just answer honestly.

Is that how you usually treat people when they ask you a question? Laugh in their face and run away?

It was a simple yes or no question. 2 characters....or 3 if your answer was yes.

But no......you chose to avoid the question by laughing and running away.

As for your likes and dislikes......that's your choice too.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  146
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

UGH! You have to be kidding????

maybe you arent conservative....

Your obviously new, I'm definately conservative. :emot-hug:

Yet, we could never abandon our boys, and if we had daughters, they would never be coerced into marrying a 40 yr old relative at the age of 14.

In our house, there is no molestation, no incest, and no abandoning of children. Those are pretty important things.

here's a couple of similarities for ya...homeschooled...no dating...no vaccinations....extremely modesty in dress and apparel...theres more...

And none of the above are reasons CPS took the children from this FLDS sect.

That is truly sad.

No.....you don't have to say no.....just answer honestly.

Is that how you usually treat people when they ask you a question? Laugh in their face and run away?

It was a simple yes or no question. 2 characters....or 3 if your answer was yes.

But no......you chose to avoid the question by laughing and running away.

As for your likes and dislikes......that's your choice too.

i've just had enough of you and your imagination...peace out

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I just think that maybe their 13yr olds are more mature than alot of twenty yr olds! Its a different way of life. I think we over value marrying for "love". Marriage is a partnership

and who says they are not willing?

This response certainly is not a christian response if only on the premis of one man, one wive as taught in the bible. :emot-hug:

That is truly sad.

lol see how easyly i am put as a cult?

Nobody said you belonged to a cult.

Guest LadyC

Yet, we could never abandon our boys, and if we had daughters, they would never be coerced into marrying a 40 yr old relative at the age of 14.

In our house, there is no molestation, no incest, and no abandoning of children. Those are pretty important things.

here's a couple of similarities for ya...homeschooled...no dating...no vaccinations....extremely modesty in dress and apparel...theres more...

how is this similar?

homeschooling: LEGAL, and is done by people from all walks of life and from all religions... why? because the public school system is doing a horrible job.

no dating: who? conservatives don't let their children date? not true. many families allow only "group" dating, which is a very wise idea, but by no means does every conservative family (or even a majority of conservatives) have this rule in their homes.

no vaccinations: again, very FEW families reject vaccinations, and given how the medical community is finally stepping up to the plate and acknowledging the link between childhood vaccinations and autism, it's about time more families start rejecting them. by the way, those who do reject immunizations can't be lumped into a "conservative" category, since it occurs across the board.

extreme modesty in apparel.... uh, i don't know of many people, conservative or otherwise, that go to extremes on this issue, aside from cult members.

there's more? so far you've given me nothing, so i'd like to see "more".

how is this similar?

homeschooling: LEGAL, and is done by people from all walks of life and from all religions... why? because the public school system is doing a horrible job.

no dating: who? conservatives don't let their children date? not true. many families allow only "group" dating, which is a very wise idea, but by no means does every conservative family (or even a majority of conservatives) have this rule in their homes.

no vaccinations: again, very FEW families reject vaccinations, and given how the medical community is finally stepping up to the plate and acknowledging the link between childhood vaccinations and autism, it's about time more families start rejecting them. by the way, those who do reject immunizations can't be lumped into a "conservative" category, since it occurs across the board.

extreme modesty in apparel.... uh, i don't know of many people, conservative or otherwise, that go to extremes on this issue, aside from cult members.

there's more? so far you've given me nothing, so i'd like to see "more".

someone asked for some similarities...theres some....not saying these are nesesearly what a conservative is...