IGNORED

Ddo you believe in Soul mates??

Guest ~zoe-girl~

Guest zoe-girl

I often wonder if two people actually have someone with whom they are meant to be with, do you- :24: .

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zoe-girl

I merely posted this to see what you all think about soul mates and if there truly is someone for everyone.

Guest zoe-girl

I hope there is after all I have walked through, it would be refreshing to know there might be someone out there for me to grow old with~

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  432
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

yes but you wont marry them probally....

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  102
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

How's this for soulmates:

My father-in-law and I have the same first name and birthday (month/day, not year). My grandparents on my dad's side were born the same day as her grandfather's birthday, again not year, just month/day. A little more to add to it as of recent, our newborn twins were born the same date as my dad and share that day along with my grandparents anniversary. Kinda cool how it all worked out. No way we met by chance, it was planned before either of us were born.

yes but you wont marry them probally....

How so???

well in life you go down the road say...and Gods perfect plan there is say your soul mate... and if you do everything in aperfect manner you go straight towards them and you get married!!!!!!!! well we all know that doesnt happen...we go that way then we go this way....so God's perfect plan would have to change every time for us also.... so in one sence i say you never end up with them but in another by God's grace the one you do end up with becomes..." your soul mate by default"...lol

How's this for soulmates:

My father-in-law and I have the same first name and birthday (month/day, not year). My grandparents on my dad's side were born the same day as her grandfather's birthday, again not year, just month/day. A little more to add to it as of recent, our newborn twins were born the same date as my dad and share that day along with my grandparents anniversary. Kinda cool how it all worked out. No way we met by chance, it was planned before either of us were born.

God does that all the time ...gives us little windows into the supernatural.... That's just God saying I'm here...