The JEWS are the cause of all the world's evils

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

My intent was to encourage people to read the Holy Word of Jesus Christ (The Bible, Old and New Testament). My purpose to encourage people to read the Holy Word of Jesus Christ. Don't take any man's word...read it for yourself.

There is much propaganda about Israel being the chosen nation and by not supporting Israel you lose favor with Almighty God. That is a lie. The whole focus of the Old Testament was funneling everything to Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Then after that the funnel was turned upside down and distributed it to all mankind.

Once Jesus entered the world everything changed and everything was completed. Now it all becomes Spiritual. Most of you by reading the Old Testament scripture over and over ....That God will change his plans. Many will pay deeply for all the false prophesy and exploiting people. Many prostituting the Holy Word for financial gain. I feel sorry for people writing books in the name of Jesus for selfish ambitions and compromising the word of Jesus Christ.

Go out and read Judaism101 it is a web site. Read what they say about Jesus, and yes, with that attitude towards Jesus, I do feel they are cursed. I don't want no part of it. Basically saying Jesus wasn't enough. If you want to support a country where Jesus wasn't enough...I personally question your Love for Jesus.

While many seem to believe Israel is the a chosen nation...I believe they are cursed. Everybody that is still under the law is cursed. Jesus took the curse off his children by hanging the curse on the cross.

This isn't a Jew-Gentile debate. It is a Jew-Jew debate. A non-believing Israel - Believing Israel. Believing Israel are the wise Jews that believed everything our Lord Jesus said and spread the Holy Word across the world. That is who our Father is proud of. The whole New Testament is about Jesus Christ, the believing Israel. I love the Jews, I follow a Jew and I plan on riding with a Jew and no I'm not buying a book telling me how cursed I am for not supporting non-believing Israel. They made the choice. Freewill.

I see believers in Judaism and Islam as lost souls. If you can reach them with the message Repent or Perish, Great. But if you reach them by telling them there chosen even if they deny Jesus Christ...that is blasphemy. The message has been delivered over 2000 years ago, what part of dusting off your feet and moving on don't you understand. Now instead of dusting off your feet... your going to feed into their false hope and tell them a new messiah is coming and we believe the samething. Their hope was our only hope and he was crucified on the Cross, and he was the Messiah and the name above all names Jesus.

This is a spiritual battle.......we are so past the Israel, Jew, Gentile thing. What is coming on this world will be a terrible tragedy for Non-believing Israel...they will reap what they sow...just like anybody else that had no fear of Jesus Christ....

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

My intent was to encourage people to read the Holy Word of Jesus Christ (The Bible, Old and New Testament). My purpose to encourage people to read the Holy Word of Jesus Christ. Don't take any man's word...read it for yourself.

Do you have any idea how annoying it is to be accused of not reading the Bible and not reading it for yourself just because I have a disagreement with you?

That's like saying, "Well, if you were an American, then you would understand."

Hello? I am an American!

Same deal.

Hello! I do read my Bible! And I do read it for myself!

....That God will change his plans.

I disagree. There has always been only one plan.

He always intended to bring the Gentiles into the fold. I'm sorry you cannot see this.

Many prostituting the Holy Word for financial gain. I feel sorry for people writing books in the name of Jesus for selfish ambitions and compromising the word of Jesus Christ.

What does this have to do with the topic at hand?

If you want to support a country where Jesus wasn't enough...I personally question your Love for Jesus.

You are completely missing the point.

While many seem to believe Israel is the a chosen nation...I believe they are cursed. Everybody that is still under the law is cursed. Jesus took the curse off his children by hanging the curse on the cross.

So is China, so is Russia, so is Japan, so is Iran, so is Saudi Arabia, so is Sudan, so is Italy, so is England, so is Brazil, so is the United States, . . . .

So is every person of any ethnicity or country or tribe or tongue who has not accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior.

But if you reach them by telling them there chosen even if they deny Jesus Christ...that is blasphemy.

Again, you are missing the point.

Ro 11:29 - For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

"Chosen" doesn't mean a free ride into Heaven. It never has, it never will.

The Israelites were a chosen people even in their times of rebellion. Did that make them "saved"? Of course not! Ahab was among the chosen people, but did that keep him from eternal punishment when he died? Hardly!

"Chosen" means to be set apart for a specific task. Just because the majority fell away does not mean that assigned task was removed from them.

As Gentile believers, we need to help bring them back to this path they were meant to be on. No, it doesn't negate spreading the Gospel to others. But it is something we should not negate.

And since there are several End Times prophecies that are keyed into the restoration of Israel, why do you consider it evil to support any move towards this direction?

your going to feed into their false hope and tell them a new messiah is coming

:bored-1: What in the world are you talking about? "New Messiah"? Huh?!

Guest shiloh357
Disagreeing with you does not mean that we are not reading the Bible. Your argument cuts both ways. We could easily throw out the same accusation that you are not believing the Bible because you don't see it our way. Bottom line is, that is not an argument. It is just an immature rant.

There is much propaganda about Israel being the chosen nation and by not supporting Israel you lose favor with Almighty God. That is a lie.
It is easy to throw the word "propaganda" around to dismiss what you can't really refute. Calling it "propaganda" doesn't really adress why our position is wrong.

You need to look at history. EVERY nation that been a curse to Israel either does not exist in modern times, or if they do exist are barely a shell of their formerselves. Not ONE empire in history that has persecuted Israel is in existance today. By standing against Israel, you stand against God's nation and you bring yourself under a curse, and the Bible says that over and over.

The whole focus of the Old Testament was funneling everything to Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Then after that the funnel was turned upside down and distributed it to all mankind.
That is not the "whole focus" of the Old Testament. The problem is that people like you are simply confused about the relationship of the Old Testament to the New Testament. It is all one Bible, not two different Bibles. The focus of both OT and NT are the same. I really don't see where you think they are all that different. Both Old and New Testaments share the same goal of redemption of all mankind.

Once Jesus entered the world everything changed and everything was completed. Now it all becomes Spiritual.
that is a common mistake a lot of people make about the minsitry of Jesus. Jesus came to confirm what had already been established and to bring a greater expression and understanding of it.

Go out and read Judaism101 it is a web site. Read what they say about Jesus, and yes, with that attitude towards Jesus, I do feel they are cursed. I don't want no part of it. Basically saying Jesus wasn't enough. If you want to support a country where Jesus wasn't enough...I personally question your Love for Jesus.
Their attitude about Jesus is fueled by so-called "Christians" like you. Their rejection of Christ is based upon, not Jesus Himself, but the hatred they have felt from "Christians" like you.

How does just throwing Israel to the wolves and living in moral apathy and indifference toward the terrorism that Israel faces, show the love of Jesus to the Jewish people?

You are completely ignoring the point that has been made over and over namely that supporting Israel does not mean that we are giving tacit approval of Judaism. Until you grow enough integrity to deal with that simple fact, you really have nothing worthwhile to say.

Ah yes, Jew hatred 101.

You need to read the Bible where God calls Israel in the last days, "the apple of His eye." Where he tells Israel that He is zealous for Zion, and where He tells Israel that He has loved them with an "everlasting" (Heb. Olam, or "eternal") Love. God loves Israel eternally, and if you opposed us in sharing that same godly passion, then the problem is with you.

We stand with Israel because God stands with Israel. God the Father, and Jesus are both Zionists, as is the Holy Spirit. Jesus is still the King of the Jews and is still a Jew.

You cannot curse the Jews but claim to love and follow the King of the Jews. If anyone is putting themselves under a curse, it is you.

As for Israel being a chosen nation, the Bible does not anywhere say otherwise. God chose the nation of Israel to be His special treasure and there is nothing in the Bible that shows that God ever rescinded that.

But if you reach them by telling them there chosen even if they deny Jesus Christ...that is blasphemy.
Obviously, you don't know the meaning of the word blasphemy. It might help to look up big words before using them in a sentence.

You are calling God a liar. God tells us in Jeremiah 31:35-36, that Israel would be His chosen nation as long as the sun and stars are in the sky. Well, the last time I checked the sun and stars are still going strong. Nothing about the coming of Jesus negates any promises or blessings that God gave to Israel

God in Genesis 17:8-9 made an ETERNAL covenant with Abraham and his descendents. That covenant, by virtue of being eternal is still in force, and no racist, bigoted theology anyone put forth will change what the Bible says.

The message has been delivered over 2000 years ago, what part of dusting off your feet and moving on don't you understand.
the typical arrogant response to Jewish unbelief. When other nations reject Christ, we find innovative ways to get the gospel to them. We network and build undergrounds and create ingenious ways of smuggling gospel in at any cost.

But when Jews don't believe, Christians stick their nose in the air, "dust off their feet" and throw the Jew to the wolves. Basically, the rules change when the Jews are plugged into the equation.

:24:

:emot-questioned:

Comfort Ye

Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.

Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD's hand double for all her sins.

The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Isaiah 40:1-5

All The Families Of Israel

At the same time, saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people.

Thus saith the LORD, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry.

Thou shalt yet plant vines upon the mountains of Samaria: the planters shall plant, and shall eat them as common things.

For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the LORD our God.

For thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.

Jeremiah 31:1-7

For The LORD Cometh With His Saints

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Jude 1:14-15

To Rule From Mount Zion

Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

Isaiah 24:23

To Bless All Who Call

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Joel 2:32

His Holy Name

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Acts 2:21

Meet You In Jerusalem Town!

:24:

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

From the Jews for Judaism Website:

Aware of all this, many contemporary missionaries have apparently altered their strategy. They are now appealing to Jews from a pseudo-Jewish perspective. In order to entrap Jews, in other words, much missionary activity has been Judaized. Jesus is no longer Jesus; he is now "Yeshua," a nice, Jewish-sounding name - as seen in recent missionary ad campaigns on Jerusalem's buses.

A close reading of some of today's missionary material shows that the central belief in the divinity of Jesus and his role as "lord and savior" is hardly mentioned. Today's emphasis is on his supposed role as messiah. Further, many missionaries themselves now refer to themselves not as Christians but as "messianic Jews." They wear yarmulkes, don a tallit, and even have their own "rabbis."

The State of Israel is a crucial target for such missionaries, and many so-called messianic Jews are actually born Christians who have given themselves Jewish names and moved to Israel for one reason: to proselytize Jews.

THIS NEW strategy is illustrated by several recent media articles. The Washington Post ran a news article on June 21, picked up from the Associated Press, about "messianic Jews" who claim that they are discriminated against in Israel - a questionable accusation. The article's description of messianic Jews made not a single reference to the divinity of Jesus. It slavishly followed the news release of the missionary group that issued it - which was careful not to mention the fact that so-called messianic Jews believe Jesus is the son of God.

Even The Jerusalem Post made no mention of the divinity of Jesus in its article last Thursday about the three-day messianic conference taking place that weekend.

An innocent reader comes away from such articles with the impression that "messianic Jews" are simply another group within Judaism. There are Orthodox Jews, hassidic Jews, haredi Jews, and there are messianic Jews - all part of one big, happy Jewish family

WHAT WE see here, in effect, is a renewed assault on the fundamentals of Judaism - not the traditional frontal assault, but, in a shift in tactics, one that attempts to infiltrate through indirect means by blurring the Jesus-as-God aspect of Christianity and stressing the Jesus-as-messiah aspect. Many missionaries feel this roundabout approach is less threatening to Jews, more "Jewish-friendly."

Confirms everything I've posted. blurring the Jesus-as-God aspect of Christianity

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

Confirms everything I've posted. blurring the Jesus-as-God aspect of Christianity

No it doesn't. :emot-pray:

You are assuming that ALL Christian missionaries have the same approach in the field. There are significant differences between various ministries and how they approach evangelism. Some wrongly "water-down" the Gospel while others speak the TRUTH without wavering. That applies all over...not just in Israel.

Yes, the modern State of Israel is pretty much secular and the hassidic Jews are hostile to Christians. They even have laws against proselytizing. So what? It is the same everywhere around the world. If you're interested in a first hand account, ask some of the posters here on the boards. Read George's daily devotionals and keep up with the news he posts. Don't go on your preconceived ideas.

Jesus is no longer Jesus; he is now "Yeshua," a nice, Jewish-sounding name

Do you honestly believe that the people written of in the Bible had English names?

No, they spoke Hebrew, and then later Aramaic. But even then because Hebrew was the language of the Scriptures, they kept kept naming children with Hebrew names.

Yeshua was the name He was actually called by when He walked this earth.

:blink: Your basis for all this is the Jews for Judaism?

That's like going to an atheistic website to find out the truth of what Christians and Christianity is all about!

:24: Your basis for all this is the Jews for Judaism?

That's like going to an atheistic website to find out the truth of what Christians and Christianity is all about!

:24::101::101:

Too Funny - Too True

:101:

Jesus Called It

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Matthew 24:11-12

And Jesus Will Save Israel

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Matthew 24:21-22

Just Like He Did With You And With Me

No Brag

:101:

the Jews for Judaism Website Confirms everything I've posted.

and yet the Bible confirms everything we've told you

Are you so arrogant that you refuse to hear the truth just so you can think you won an arguement?

You sure seem to be. Please....prove me wrong.