• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,840
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Yes, it's true. At least if you listen to popular opinion.

I go on a great many forums, listen to a great many points of view.

And one thing I've noticed in recent years is the re-emergent belief that it is the Jews who are responsible for all the world's ills.

I never thought this would happen again. But people seem to have bought wholesale once again into the belief that the Jews are our enemies, and must be eradicated, at all costs.

Jews were responsible for 9/11

Jews were responsible for Hurricane Katrina

Jews are responsible for the latest stock market crash, world-wide

The holocaust was 'manufactured' by the Jews, and never really happened.....despite the fact that my own father fought in WWII to free Europe from Nazi occupation.

Jews kill innocent civilians in the West Bank and Gaza.....when in fact it is the other way around. Militants all too readily use civilians as human shields, and continue to pour high-explosive warheads into Israeli civilian towns......yet they cry 'murder' if any palestinian civilian is killed.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. I have noticed, over several years, a growing tendency to label Israel as the evil entity of the world.

20 years ago, I never would have thought that this could ever happen again. I would have thought that the world would have seen sense after WWII.

Not so, it seems.

Israel is again in the spotlight as the embodiment of all the evil in the world.

Has anyone else noticed this? :emot-puke:

Wherever I go on the internet these days, Israel has the 'bad press'. People from all walks of life (believer and unbeliever), seem to agree that Israel is the aggressor.

My own take on this?

Since God first established Israel as his 'special possession', there have been those who have sought to 'wipe her out'. Primarily because Israel was the visible evidence of God's work in the world, and His claim on humanity.

These people that rail so much against Israel.......would they be satisfied if the muslim 'Sharia' law was to take over in their lands?

God's dealings with Israel are a type of His dealings with us, in my opinion.

He has been faithful to Israel. He will be faithful to us. And on that, we depend.

I have also noticed that those that are opposed to Israel seem to be opposed to fundamentalist Christianity.

My bible also shows God's faithfulness (thoughout the ages, and in no uncertain terms), both to Israel, and to his chosen ones.

God said that if day and night were ever to cease, then He will cast Israel off. He also said that if we can discover the foundations of the world, that He will cast Israel off. Day and night have not yet ceased, to my knowledge. And God Himself said that 'He hangs the earth upon nothing'.

We are inextricably linked with the fortunes of Israel, in a prophetic sense.

But the whole world seems to have caught the 'blame the Jew' fever once again.

Does anyone beside me notice this? :24::wub:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Ohhh no, its not just you. I've noticed it also. But as strange as this sounds, I would rather see the outright blatant stuff than the "I love Israel, but........................." thats followed by the same lies, just in oh so much more reasonable tones and colored by the worlds view mixed with the New Age "Why can't we all just get along" junk.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

This is one of the reasons I know the bible to be true. If there is only one truth, and the Jews are the most hated people in the world, followed closely by Christians, then the plethora of other religions (including atheism) that hate the God of Israel must be on the side of darkness. Darkness hates truth.

1 truth which is God. :emot-puke:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I have noticed this happening also, Sweety. Pay a visit to AlJazeera.com and read the posts from Jew haters from all over the world. It's like what 1939 must have been like all over again. I look at it this way; I know who the anti-Jewish, anti-Israel crowd work for, as most of you do.....and I know what's coming for them. God will not be mocked or thwarted; the haters will either repent or face His judgement.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Content Count:  7,840
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

I have noticed this happening also, Sweety. Pay a visit to AlJazeera.com and read the posts from Jew haters from all over the world. It's like what 1939 must have been like all over again. I look at it this way; I know who the anti-Jewish, anti-Israel crowd work for, as most of you do.....and I know what's coming for them. God will not be mocked or thwarted; the haters will either repent or face His judgement.

Well.......I have the live feed from AlJazeera TV on my bookmarks.

But this is not primarily what I'm talking about.

It would be understandable if pro-Arab channels and websites show opposition to Israel. But it goes much deeper than that.

I'm talking here mainly about secular and non religious people.... and also fringe/occult types, who seem to be bolstering a groundswell of opposition towards Israel and the Jews.

Personally, I think it's frightening.

I think that Israel and the Jews have an ENORMOUS tide of public opinion welling against them, and I think it will likely boil over, very soon.

Of course, I knew years ago that this would likely happen........but to see the swelling tide with my own eyes, in my own lifetime, causes me some concern.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

and stop and think about the mounting wave of anti-Semitism in Europe, and you have a total mess going on. People are re-reading and believing that trash called the Protocols of the Elders of Zion again. The Nazis and the Klan are on the rise once again. This world is in trouble, but TAKE HEART! Jesus has overcome the world.

a.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I think that Israel and the Jews have an ENORMOUS tide of public opinion welling against them, and I think it will likely boil over, very soon.

I agree. Even though Revelation tells us that the whole world will come against Israel....it's still disturbing to see it actually beginning to happen. :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Yes, even those who are respected are not only believing this, but publicly speaking this.

Here are some reasons why this is happening:

This video has some headlines from the Netherlands, among other things.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/125728

This about what is happening in England:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2668560761490749816

Edited by His_Own

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

This may be a bit off topic but as I was watching a piece of O'Reilly interviewing McCain last night, McCain says at least twice that there will never be another holocaust. Strange times we live in that it would even be considered.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

:noidea: ps 121;4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep . :noidea: