• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Now I see people idolizing Israel and Judaism. Many are compromising our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by glorifying Israel. The country of Israel welcomes Jesus Christ and Christians as long as they can continue practicing Judaism and leave Jesus on the back burner. I guess I'm the only one insulted by that. If they thought Jesus Christ was the Messiah, Judaism would have been replaced with Christianity. I'm grateful for what Jesus did for me and he will always be glorified and put front and center in my sanctuary. They don't say they are waiting on Jesus Christ our Messiah....they say Messiah.

Believe you not the words of the prophets concerning Israel, that one day they will from Jerusalem come to know Jesus as their true Messiah (Zech. 12-13)?

We are not compromising Jesus as you accuse us of. We are attempting to undue the centuries of abuse our people hurled at their people, to show them that Jesus is not a Jew-hater but is He who loves them and still calls to them to return to Him. We weep for them as Jesus wept for them on Palm Sunday. We too long for the day the Jews cry to and of Yeshua, "Baruch haba baShem Adonai (Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!)"

We decree in the spirit that Israel is the beloved of God, that He has disciplined them as a father disciplines His children - out of love not hate - to restore them to the fulfillment of their calling, the Covenant He made with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

We stand with Israel because the birthing of this nation was prophesied in Scripture (Isaiah 66), and we declare our, "Amen!" to and with the hand of God in this day.

The Bible says, “For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.” (Ex 20:5-6)

Lord, I hear the cries of 6 million of your people. Men, women, children – murdered, annihilated in the Holocaust and burnt. We confess these atrocities as sin and humble ourselves before you in shame. You have heard our plea and our repentance has come before your ears.

Lord, I see black smoke. It rises up and spreads out like a veil of darkness over our nations again! This dark veil is the sin of our silence! Just as we Germans have remained silent, the peoples and nations are silent once again. Again, your people Israel is hated, despised and rejected – and yet we remain silent – even in the church. We are silent – concerning the sin of our fathers. We remain silent – and behold – the black smoke is covering us again.

From the land of unmerited grace, we are calling out – Nations arise! For Zion’s sake, open your mouth! Never again – slander, hatred or death! Israel – we will never forsake you again! You are our inheritance, our love, the blessing for all nations! Listen! Receive the word! It will pervade your spirit. No more silence! Never again! Never again! Never again!

The Forgotten People - link

We believe in the restoration of Israel. The natural branches will be grafted back into their own tree, and this will take place among them in Jerusalem - as prophesied in Scripture. Until that day, we will surround them with seeds of God's love in faith that those seeds will take root and grow among and within them - that our love will be that which promotes them to jealousy (not our disdain of them, not our casting them aside, not our accusing them of being "Christ-killers," not our supporting their enemies who desire to cast the Jews back to the Sea).

We desire for Israel to be saved!

And this is what we are working and moving and praying and interceding for.

This is why we stand by and with Israel.

Though they may hate us, though they speak against our Jesus, though they may reject us, though they may revile us - we will still love them. For this is the way to win souls.

Do you desire for the Jews to be saved? To see Jesus for who He is, as their Messiah?

What will you do that they may be saved?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no need to re-hash all this, I answered a question posed by somebody....y some people thought the Jews killed Jesus. It is in my bible so I believed it. If you don't want an answer don't ask a question. Obviously it isn't what you wanted to hear.

let's start over. Often times there is a problem with communication of the written word since most communication is non-verbal. I am going to give you all benefit of doubt about the tone you are using and assume the best, ok?

Acts 2 NIV

Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."

Are you reading this as if it says that all Israel crucified Him? If so, then I think you are mistaken and putting emphasis on the wrong words. I see this as Peter saying "let all of Israel be assured that God has made Yeshua both Lord and Messiah" and he's likely saying it to the actual Judeans who had some part in the rigged trials.

But He was sent to be crucified by the Father. The whole thing was done in foreknowledge and when it was over, Yeshua forgave them "for they know not what they do"

I don't think that anyone here would excuse the wickedness of how He was falsely tried and then killed by selfish men more concerned with their own political status than with obeying God. The problem, imo, is that you seem to be painting ALL jews with a very broad brush. I am going to assume that you don't realize that this is the same brush used by christians over the last 2 millennia to justify every kind of persecution and murder of jews. I am going to assume that you are only repeating what you have heard without really giving it a lot of concentrated thought. I am going to assume that I'm not really understanding what you meant.

The Holy Word is very clear on this...Peter told Israel and all of mankind what they had to do and it still applies today.

no argument there....but that was not the issue we were discussing so I don't know why you bring that up???

:emot-questioned:

This same word applies today but now we have people compromising Jesus Christ to appease to nations and people.

maybe so...but not here. So again I'm not sure why you bring that up? :laugh:

In this case it is Israel who the majority still practice Judaism and don't believe salvation comes from Jesus Christ. Now I see people idolizing Israel and Judaism.

What is different between that and a nation that claims to be christian and orders the murder of jews? (the past 2k of European history)

What is different between that and a nation that claims to be over 70% christian and yet aborts 48,000,000 babies?

I'm not disagreeing that Israel has much to answer for but really, is there a nation anywhere that doesn't??? Why single them out?

Many are compromising our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by glorifying Israel.

I have seen that before but that is a minority of christians who have a love for Israel. They are usually people who just don't know what to do with the strong feelings they have for the land that the Lord loves.

The country of Israel welcomes Jesus Christ and Christians as long as they can continue practicing Judaism and leave Jesus on the back burner. I guess I'm the only one insulted by that.

And this might be where you could use some help understanding....

World history will easily prove that the worst persecutors of jewish people were christians. A "greek" spirit entered the church by the first century and completed the take-over by the 3rd century. This blinded many christians into thinking that they were doing the Lord's will when they would round up jews and burn them alive in their synagogues. The anti-semitism of the so-called "church fathers" infected the early european church with subtle mischaraterizations that sound eerily similar to some of the things you recently posted.

This is why jews are extremely hyper-sensitive to christianity. They have not learned from us that their Messiah loves them but rather that He hates them and wants them all dead. Surely you don't believe is what we should show them?

In the grand scheme of things it is a relatively recent development that christians began reading the Bible for themselves. With the advent of the printing press and increasing literacy, many christians began seeing that what had been taught for 1600 years was not necessarily what the Bible says. With the advent of the modern nation of Israel, many christians began rejecting the spiritualized interpretations for easily understood literal fulfillment of the Prophets concerning Israel.

But the damage had already been done by the Crusades, the Inquisitions, etc...so it will take trust over a long period of time before jews can believe that we are not out to kill them. It's a matter of sensitivity and cultural understanding.

Paul says "to the jew I became as a jew". Now...since he actually was a jew what could he mean by that? Simply that we need to try and understand their perspective and give them the gospel in a culturally relevant way. Is there anything wrong with that?

If they thought Jesus Christ was the Messiah, Judaism would have been replaced with Christianity. I'm grateful for what Jesus did for me and he will always be glorified and put front and center in my sanctuary. They don't say they are waiting on Jesus Christ our Messiah....they say Messiah.

They will believe in the One who was pierced only when we help them to see the real one.

If that make me evil, hateful, anti-semitic, and oh ya high minded...so be it. I feel it is more dangerous to put anything, anybody or any nation before Jesus Christ.

No one in this discussion has put any person or nation before Yeshua HaMashiach.

Quite the opposite, we believe that a worldwide revival for ALL nations happens when jewish people return to the God of their fathers (Romans 11:12-15)

I am going to assume that you didn't understand that you were repeating the mantra of 2,000 years of persecution...and I hope that our discussion here can be less acrimonius. I should also explain that Shiloh is jewish and was persecuted and bullied by christian kids for most of his adolecent life with the same old cliches you have used so he's hyper-sensitive about hearing that again...as am I.

I wish you shalom sincerely

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Press Forward -

Punishing the Jews today and for all time for Jesus' death is even more ridiculous than the Japanese blaming today's American children for the bombings of those two cities.

That is what I hate about these boards...I'm not into punishment and I hate to see anyone or anything punished..Son of Darkness is into punishment and destruction....if you read the post...... the bible says the Jews killed the author of Life...and killed many prophets of Jesus Christ....what I'm saying is SO WHAT...God is merciful and forgiving...so repent...and get over it...but denying that it didn't happen 2000 years ago..that seems weak...Jewish people should be the most grateful people on earth...Jesus came thru Israel...along with Paul, and his disciples.......They should have been celebrating for the last 2000 years and into eternity...But I also believe if you don't love Jesus, his way, his truth, and eternal life....so be it....I'm not begging or compromising My Lord Jesus for anybody....God told us what to do...dust off your feet and move on...the message started in Israel...so y haven't some of you dusted off your feet and moved on...the ones felt worthy of eternal life received it the others were given the good news...they stuck with Moses...and I guarantee Moses was shaking his head in disbelief...and whether you believe it or not...When Jesus meets us in the clouds it is for believers of the Cross...his children...A remnant of Jews have been saved...the ones that took heed to the message...and made Jesus King of King and Lord of Lord of their lives...

Believe you not the words of the prophets concerning Israel, that one day they will from Jerusalem come to know Jesus as their true Messiah (Zech. 12-13)?

He came and they didn't recognize him. Y are they waiting for someday ...y not today. Y not yesterday. Y not 2000 years ago.

christians over the last 2 millennia to justify every kind of persecution and murder of jews

Christians and murder do not mix. Many things are done in the name of Jesus Christ that are an abomination. Justice will be served. Lake of fire will deal with it. Warning after warning about that type of behavior in the bible.

What is different between that and a nation that claims to be christian and orders the murder of jews? (the past 2k of European history)

What is different between that and a nation that claims to be over 70% christian and yet aborts 48,000,000 babies?

I'm not disagreeing that Israel has much to answer for but really, is there a nation anywhere that doesn't??? Why single them out?

I repeat....Lake of fire will deal with it. Warning after warning about that type of behavior in the bible.

World history will easily prove that the worst persecutors of jewish people were christians.

I repeat....Lake of fire will deal with it. Warning after warning about that type of behavior in the bible. It is shameful and I don't have a problem saying it is shameful what has been done in the name of Jesus. Just like what Hitler did...it was terrible...I have some german blood in me...I don't have a problem saying my ancestors must have been a bunch of evil idiots...

That is what I hate about these boards...I'm not into punishment and I hate to see anyone or anything punished..

So then why are you obsessed with "the Jews killed Jesus"? Why keep mentioning it? To what purpose does it serve?

If Jesus died for the sin of the world, that means He died for my sin, which means I am just as guilty as those who cried for His death.

But I have a question for you - if the acting high priest had not officiated the death of Jesus, could His death had been a valid sacrifice for sin?

Another question - if Messiah had been received by His people rather than rejected, how would He have been able to pay the price for our sin?

And by the way, why do the Nicene and Apostles Creed put the "blame" for Jesus' death on Pontious Pilate rather than His own people? So why do you?

...But I also believe if you don't love Jesus, his way, his truth, and eternal life....so be it....I'm not begging or compromising My Lord Jesus for anybody....

Who's asking for a compromise? Who's talking about anyone getting into Heaven apart from Jesus?

Where do you get this idea that we have even suggested this?

...When Jesus meets us in the clouds it is for believers of the Cross...his children...A remnant of Jews have been saved...the ones that took heed to the message...and made Jesus King of King and Lord of Lord of their lives...

It will be the same for us Gentiles as well - only a remnant will be saved.

He came and they didn't recognize him. Y are they waiting for someday ...y not today. Y not yesterday. Y not 2000 years ago.

:emot-nod: You make it sound like God doesn't have it all worked out when He intends for the prophecy to be fulfilled?

... Justice will be served. Lake of fire will deal with it. Warning after warning about that type of behavior in the bible.

:emot-hug: This type of attitude is not the way to heal wounds, promote reconciliation, nor to evangelize.

So then why are you obsessed with "the Jews killed Jesus"? Why keep mentioning it? To what purpose does it serve?

Obsessed....give me a break. Great thing about having a mind and a heart. I know what I know and you know what you know. There is a old country song about knowing your own kind. Your not my kind and I'm not your kind. So be it.

Obviously your kind believes they are right....and my kind believes they are right....

Your not changing and I'm not changing. This is a board. Who cares? I answered a question because somebody asked y would anybody believe the Jews killed Jesus?

They made it sound like you must be an idiot to believe such a theory....so your kind must think my kind our idiots and headed down the road to destruction. ...

So what......God told me who to love and protect....and Israel is not part of my destination

If God told you to love and protect Israel......go for it...it must be your destination..

It is a big strange world.....I'll stick with my kind and you stick with your kind...Time will answer everything..

In the future...if you don't like my answer...just let it go...thank you..

I've answered all those questions back a year ago in some other posts...

Debating an issue is part of what a message board is about. I can appreciate your feeling frustrated with the debate after a while, but rebuking me for engaging in the same debate you engaged yourself in does seem a bit odd.

I don't mind parting ways with agreeing to disagree. But telling me to shut-up is rather poor sportsmanship, don't you think? :whistling:

But telling me to shut-up is rather poor sportsmanship, don't you think? :th_praying:

Again adding words, I did a search and couldn't find shut up anywhere, let it go is a pleasant way of saying, "he is not my kind...so there is no need to go on and on" Good thing about this board...you can go back and read posts and decide if people are your kind or not....on this board ....your kind rules...my kind hopefully encourages folks to pick up the bible and read it for themselves.....I don't think that is poor sportmanship...hopefully we can all be kind to one another and let the holy word play out..

For the sake of understanding:

This to me translates as, "Next time, please keep your trap closed."

No, it wasn't in such strong language, but the spirit of the message is the same. You asked me not to respond to anything you post which I disagree with, which is the same as "shut-up".

How do you see this different?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.89
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

But telling me to shut-up is rather poor sportsmanship, don't you think? :emot-hug:

Again adding words, I did a search and couldn't find shut up anywhere, let it go is a pleasant way of saying, "he is not my kind...so there is no need to go on and on" Good thing about this board...you can go back and read posts and decide if people are your kind or not....on this board ....your kind rules...my kind hopefully encourages folks to pick up the bible and read it for themselves.....I don't think that is poor sportmanship...hopefully we can all be kind to one another and let the holy word play out..

And what kind are you? Being arrogant and elitist doesn't make people take you seriously. Really, PF, get over yourself.

So what......God told me who to love and protect....and Israel is not part of my destination

:o

Oh No!

:emot-hug:

Date-Line Jerusalem

The KING Returns

Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Zechariah 14:3-4

With Saints

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Jude 1:14-15

To Zion

For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession.

Psalms 69:35

:)

Zion

Why Would A Child Of The Kingdom Not Yearn For The Restoration Of Their Beloved Brother The Jew

For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.

And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.

Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.

Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzi-bah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.

The LORD hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured:

But they that have gathered it shall eat it, and praise the LORD; and they that have brought it together shall drink it in the courts of my holiness.

Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people.

Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.

And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.

Isaiah 62

Why Would The City Of David Not Be The Destination Of A Child Of God

But thou, O LORD, shalt endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations.

Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.

For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.

So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth thy glory.

When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.

He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.

This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.

Psalms 102:12-18

Why Would The First Resurrection Not Be Desired

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

Perhaps My Dear Brother Is Misunderstood, Perhaps Not

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

Philippians 2:3

Perhaps The Word Is Believed, Perhaps Not

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Psalms 12:6

All Of Mankind Goes For Him Or Against

He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

Luke 11:23

Better To Be Teachable And Wrong

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Matthew 5:6

Than Right And Unloving

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

John 13:34-35

Believe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

:blink:

And Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING OF THE JEWS

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16