• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:):24::24:

You Are So Loved And Esteemed Dear Brother

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

:)

Why I Weep For Jacob

And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Zechariah 13:8-9

Why I Pray For Israel

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence, And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.

Isaiah 62:6-7

My GOD Is A Jew And The KING OF THE JEWS And I Love Him So

And I Weep And Pray For His Brothers, For Israel That The Scales Drop

That They See Their Beloved God, Their Messiah And Believe And Be Saved

The Gift Of Grace Is For All The Elect

And I See The Prayers Of Saints From Peter And Paul And Steven Et Al To You And Me And Beyond Answered By Yeshua

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;

All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

Zechariah 12:9-14

And Still I Weep But....

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalms 30:5

Oh Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Amen!

:)

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

If the Lord was finished with the natural seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Paul - the apostle to the Gentiles - would have said so when he wrote to the Romans about the Jews.

But that is not what Paul said about the Jews.

Can you provide one Scripture that states God's covenant with Abraham for his natural descendants is over?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

we must remember that we are still in a time of Grace and God is not letting His anger show yet.We also must not try to put Israel in a box according to what we think but according to what the Word Of God says and they will remain the Chosen untill the end ...just as God has promised

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Can you provide one Scripture that states God's covenant with Abraham for his natural descendants is over?

Hebrews 8 NIV

6But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, and it is founded on better promises.

(At this point in time Judaism Jews should have celebrated for the new Covenant.)

7For if there had been nothing wrong with that first covenant, no place would have been sought for another. 8But God found fault with the people and said:

"The time is coming, declares the Lord,

when I will make a new covenant

with the house of Israel

and with the house of Judah.

( at this point 2000 years ago the new covenant was established...it was first offered to Israel and Judah. At his point Jesus Christ defeated Satan with Love and established a new covenant...which was better because if you accept him and his way...you are given eternal life as a child of Almighty God)

9It will not be like the covenant

I made with their forefathers

when I took them by the hand

to lead them out of Egypt,

because they did not remain faithful to my covenant,

and I turned away from them, declares the Lord.

10This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel

after that time, declares the Lord.

(Again this covenant is made with the house of Israel)(At this point the wise Jews repented and accepted Jesus and Jesus accepted them with open arms and eternal life. At this same point the unwise decided eternal life and open arms was not for them and decided to wait on the real Messiah (and they are still waiting) . And continued the old covenant and stuck with Judaism and rejected Jesus Christ and the new superior covenant. Judaism is alive and kicking, just like Jesus never did anything for them. And according to this board this is where the division is...Their messiah is not coming and establishing a new covenant with Judism and practicing Jews....IT"S BEEN DONE...

I will put my laws in their minds

and write them on their hearts.

I will be their God,

and they will be my people.

11No longer will a man teach his neighbor,

or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,'

because they will all know me,

from the least of them to the greatest.

12For I will forgive their wickedness

and will remember their sins no more."[c]

13By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.

(IT IS OVER for practicing Jews of Judaism if they don't repent of their sins and cry out for Jesus Christ. I believe and will stand until my last breath that it is shameful to even consider a nation more precious than Jesus Christ...many on this board believe even though most of Israel practice Judaism they are highly favored in the eyes of Almighty God. And Almighty God found fault with the people)

Galatians 4 NIV

Hagar and Sarah

21Tell me, you who want to be under the law, are you not aware of what the law says? 22For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman. 23His son by the slave woman was born in the ordinary way; but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a promise.

24These things may be taken figuratively, for the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar. 25Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. 26But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

(Folks on this board believe the two covenants are Islam and Judaism, the two covenants are Judaism and Christianity. Children of God are focused on the spiritual. Many believe that Judaism Jews are chosen, when we know it is all about Jesus and the ones that accept him and live a life pleasing to Almighty God.. For the past 2000 years the practicing Judaism Jews have been and are in slavery because we all know Jesus came to set us free. And they denied the open invitation.)

Hebrews 10 NIV

28Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? 30For we know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay,"[d] and again, "The Lord will judge his people."[e] 31It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

(Most on this board believe they will be rewarded and be blessed by supporting and encouraging practicing Judaism Jews of Israel for continuing in Judaism and that Christianity and they can co-exist as they are........This scripture tells you how much more severely people that reject Jesus will be punished... I believe it is an abomination and damnation to encourage Judaism Jews or anybody that thinks there is another way to heaven and eternal life besides Jesus Christ. I believe you are doing Judaism Jews a disfavor by telling them they are favored in Almighty Gods eyes even though they continue with Judaism and reject Jesus Christ as their Messiah.)

Hebrews 11 NIV

16Instead, they were longing for a better country

The time is coming, declares the Lord,

when I will make a new covenant

with the house of Israel

and with the house of Judah.

9It will not be like the covenant

I made with their forefathers

when I took them by the hand

to lead them out of Egypt,

because they did not remain faithful to my covenant,

and I turned away from them, declares the Lord.

10This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel

after that time, declares the Lord.

who is the Covenant made with?

Ephesians 2: 11

Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called "uncircumcised" by those who call themselves "the circumcision" (that done in the body by the hands of men)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

"The deliverer will come from Zion;

he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.

27And this is my covenant with them

when I take away their sins."[g]

28As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies on your account; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29for God's gifts and his call are irrevocable.

Paul said there was a time yet future when this covenant with the House of Judah and Israel will be fulfilled and all of Israel will be saved. I don't want to be found working against the Chosen people in the meantime.

So do you believe for the last 2000 years...these chosen people when they have died not accepting Jesus Christ have been protected from Hell when they continued on with Judaism practice. Do you believe their prayers are heard even though they don't go thru Jesus Christ? My point is it has already been fulfilled....how many souls need to be lost? I believe it is so much more serious than that. Do believe God is playing a game with souls? like I'm goin to let my son be slaughtered like a lamb..for all the sin of mankind...then my real chosen ones I will let 6 million be killed by a loony evil good for nothing...what about those souls...were they protected from Hell? This is a spiritual war. I will finish by saying you better be close to Jesus. The word will play out and one kind or another will be right.

So do you believe for the last 2000 years...these chosen people when they have died not accepting Jesus Christ have been protected from Hell when they continued on with Judaism practice.

there is no other name under heaven by which men can be saved but Yeshua.

It has nothing to do with judaism so I'm not sure why you mention it?

Do you believe their prayers are heard even though they don't go thru Jesus Christ?

heard? Yes

Did He hear yours before you were saved? How can anyone be saved if He doesn't hear them?

My point is it has already been fulfilled....how many souls need to be lost?

My point is that "you" are in contradiction to the scriptures. Your point disagrees with Paul's point.

I take Paul's opinion over yours...nothing personal of course.

This is a spiritual war. I will finish by saying you better be close to Jesus. The word will play out and one kind or another will be right.

there you go with that "kind" stuff again. What "kind" do you think I am? Are you rebuilding the wall that Yeshua tore down?

If you follow a Jesus that has been separated from Israel and the jewish people, then you have a false jesus.