• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

Has anyone heard of the spear of Christ, and supposedly Hitler had it for a while, then an American got it from a Nazi prisoner of the American soldier, supposedly that spear has been in the hands of all the nations who ruled, and suppossedly the American soldier gave it back to Austria, but I think the reason the U.S. is strong as it is, is because the American soldier, brought it to his superiors, and then they made a duplicate, and gave that to Austria, and America I believe still has the spear of Christ, the one that pierced His side. That is why I think America is the main power of the World right now, but The Father does not allow evil countries to continue in power forever, but all government is ordained of God, and so eventually war is coming to establish God's people. Now all countries of this world are evil, no matter how good they may be, but God will establish The Government in His will, and way, when He decides to do that. I am meaning The Government from God.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/27/1975

I believe you are referring to what is commonly know as "The Spear of Destiny". Hitler is said to have committed suicide the same day US forces took possession of the spear while invading Nuremberg.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

It seems to me that religion has been used by evil men since the begining of time, . . . .

Evil men will use anything they can to get what they want - not just religion.

Guest mscoville

Looks like good old Lucifer was just here to post and run.

Bye pal, hope you get saved!!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Jesus Christ Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

I used to be a counselor at a group home for the seriously mentally ill. One day while doing the 'intake' on a new client, I was running through the paper work routinely, asking for information and filling in the blanks on the state form:

Q: "Social Security Number?"

A: "346-90-8878" (or whatever it was....)

Q: "Referring Physician"

A: "Dr. Hicks"

Q: "Case Worker?"

A: "Ronald Staten"

And so forth routinely, until I asked: "Clients full name?" To which he responded calmly and in breathy tones: "I'm Jesus Christ."

I looked up from the desk, as the other two counselors in the office also turned to look at the young man. After the initial surprise, I simply asked, "The famous one?" The other conselors were mostly successful at stifling laughter....

After getting a look on his divine face like I'd just given him a jalapeno suppository, he was able to compose himself enough to answer tersely and in offended tone: "Yes, the famous one."

Yes, over the years we had many famous personages: The King of England, the Virgin Mary, Jesus, Jesse James, and 'luciferhimself' thank you for being a client on several occasions. I am assuming it was also you when you introduced yourself as 'satan' or 'asmodeus' too!

What meds are you on these days?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Jesus Christ Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

I used to be a counselor at a group home for the seriously mentally ill. One day while doing the 'intake' on a new client, I was running through the paper work routinely, asking for information and filling in the blanks on the state form:

Q: "Social Security Number?"

A: "346-90-8878" (or whatever it was....)

Q: "Referring Physician"

A: "Dr. Hicks"

Q: "Case Worker?"

A: "Ronald Staten"

And so forth routinely, until I asked: "Clients full name?" To which he responded calmly and in breathy tones: "I'm Jesus Christ."

I looked up from the desk, as the other two counselors in the office also turned to look at the young man. After the initial surprise, I simply asked, "The famous one?" The other conselors were mostly successful at stifling laughter....

After getting a look on his divine face like I'd just given him a jalapeno suppository, he was able to compose himself enough to answer tersely and in offended tone: "Yes, the famous one."

Yes, over the years we had many famous personages: The King of England, the Virgin Mary, Jesus, Jesse James, and 'luciferhimself'. Hey, thank you for being a client on several occasions. I am assuming it was also you when you introduced yourself as 'satan' or 'asmodeus' too!

What meds are you on these days?