IGNORED

Stories of Spiritual Warfare

Guest mercy777

Guest mercy777

Janet,

Yes, I was lead to first write to a prisoner in 1989 after reading Hebrews 13:3.

God was speaking to me, "this is something you can do". I has askd God what I can do, I had thought to adopt and raise a child, maybe special needs child.

Because I had prayed God to give us a child, I was 39 when he called me to the prison ministry. I didn't think it was a good idea, I didn't think I would have anything to say to someone, or be able to relate. But I agreed to write and got a pen pal, Richard. He was easy, so I asked for another, and got double, both difficult. I experienced the power and grace of God, His great love for the first time, working through me!

It changed my life. In 1998 on of our "son" God gave us, Christopher, asked us if we could begin a pen pal group to help more of the inmates as he has been helped.

It's hard to say no to him, so we agreed, thinking we could find others to write a few of the guys. Then God put us on the web in March 1999 when Church USA wanted to join forces to reach more of the prisoners.

Now CPP is matching over 100 inmates a month with a Christian pen friend.

It's true that God chooses the least likely, so He gets all the glory, it is clear to us He has done this and made the way, provided the needs.

Thanks for joining with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

God bless you,

mercy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SavedOn22June03

:huh:

Mercy777,

I just placed my info, so that I can also help an inmate as well, I am waiting for them to get back to me, I did this once before, but I ended up moving and lost contact and all my info. So I am hoping this time all will go well. Thank you for getting back to me and God bless!

Janet.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  230
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I am seeing a Spiritual Warfare Deliverance counselor, but I am SO much better then what I was before. My counselor has spent over 100,000 hours with me over the phone mostly and in person at times, to counselor and do deliverances on me and each time
Is this service for free?

each time I had a deliverance the more free and the more clear my head felt and the more I was able to be effective for God.

I agree with you. The ministry of deliverance -- is the blessing for Christians, it is children's bread.

Guest mercy777

Janet,

We got your info and request, and there is two inmates needing help with going astray in the Wicca teaching. Can you write to both?

You will be getting an E-mail soon, Monday at the latest, on the pen pals and the guidelines for writing.

God bless you,

mercy

Guest SavedOn22June03

:t2:

Mercy777,

Thats great, I would love to help them, I havenot recieved any info yet, so I am waiting on that. Thank you and Godbless!

Your sis.

janet

Guest SavedOn22June03

:t2:

Rejoiceevermore,

If you need to talk to a deliverance counselor I know someone that can help you and yes the deliverance is free I am sure also you can talk with him for free also, I was lucky to have met him, we are good friends now and it's been 3 years. His name is Philip Caristo, and his email address is: Mistysamshadow@msn.com He is a Spiritual-Warfare Deliverance Counselor and has been doing deliverances for 25 years. And I have to say I am so much better then what I use to be, Jesus is Lord. Philip is a great guy pray about it and if you feel the Lord is leading you to him, then email him. I will be praying for you. Or you can email me at SavedOn22June03@cs.com if you have any questions.

Godbless and take care.

Janet.

Guest SavedOn22June03

Rejoiceevermore,

Hello, and thank you for your reply.

Philip does deliverances from his home in Philly, He does not have a church that he works out of, but is in the process of getting together a center for deliverances and teachings on it. He is on the site, www.swpw.com and his email address is Mistysamshadow@msn.com you could email him and ask him. Umm He would beale to tell you much more then I, but I do recommend him, he has helped me so much in my walk with the Lord and getting me to the Lord.

I am also studying Spiritual-Warfare and will be doing deliverances in the future, God willing of course. But thats what I feel that the Lord is leading me to do. I have been through alot, but Jesus Christ has always been there for me, even before I was saved, Praise God! I go to Calvary Chapel and they do not really teach to much on deliverances and I think more churches NEED that part in it. I was raised Catholic and the Catholic church is so much different from the Christian church, because you really understand how "dead" the Catholic church is, when you become saved and attend a good christian church. I praise the Lord, for saving me and setting me free from demons, Before that I lived as a vampire and studied witchcraft for 9 years, and I never knew how decieved I was til I accepted Jesus in my life. Wow!!

Now I wanna help other that were like me, and tell them the Truth that something is much better out there then what they have been decieved to believe in. Jesus IS TRUTH!! And it will set them free. Philip has spent over 100,000 hours on the phone and in person, counselling me and fighting demons in the name of Jesus. Praise God that he got through to me. And now since I am saved and set free, the devil and his scumbag demons are always trying to get their dirty lies and deception back in me, but no! I fill my mind with the word and pray, but that does not mean I don't have problems, of course I do, but Jesus Christ is my strenght and He gave us Power over all the enemy! If you would like to email me, please do at the following email address.

SavedOn22June03@cs.com or if you know someone that needs my help.

Your sis in Christ Jesus.

Janet DeHart