buckthesystem

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe I just don't see the fuss because I have been fingerprinted and its never done me one ounce of harm. This thread just smells like conspiracy theory to me. :thumbsup:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

Maybe I just don't see the fuss because I have been fingerprinted and its never done me one ounce of harm. This thread just smells like conspiracy theory to me. :thumbsup:

It isn't, however, until you feel the need to actually investigate WHO will have access to the fingerprints and what relationship they have to the individuals being printed and such then you will not see the danger.

Secondly, some of us believe that we were born with rights that no one has the right to take from us and one of those rights is the right to privacy. Your DNA, fingerprints and other genetic information is the most private of all your information. Therefore it's a big, big blow to liberty.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Maybe I just don't see the fuss because I have been fingerprinted and its never done me one ounce of harm. This thread just smells like conspiracy theory to me. :noidea:

HOW can it be a conspiracy theory?

The original post was a news item about Italy fingerprinting all their citizens. It is far from a "conspiracy theory", but FACT!

If you do not trust the Guardian newspaper to tell the truth, and you think they made it up (as would have to be the case if it was a conspiracy "theory") you could just Google it and you'll come up with lots of other new stories that will tell you exactly the same thing.

And for the rest of the posts, they are all different peoples' opinions about fingerprinting, id cards, etc. etc.

The UK id card'NIR scheme is a FACT, as is everything I've said about it. The Bill was passed in 2005, if you don't believe any of this and think it is merely a "theory", again you could Google it and find out for yourself.

American real id is also a FACT, the Bill was also passed in 2005 (sneakily attached on the "coattails" of a military spending Bill. Now how could it not be passed when nobody would want to be seen to be depriving troops of money).

Again if you don't believe this and you think I, or someone else, made it up (as would be the case if it was a THEORY) if you Google it you will find lots of information, information that will make even you cringe.

There is most certainly a "conspiracy" going on somewhere to have everybody branded, numbered, tagged and tracked, but it is not a "theory".

So you've been fingerprinted, and now you want to impose it on everybody else. Are you one of these people who when something happens to them they wish it on everybody else to make them feel better?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

LOL...it becomes a conspiracy theory when you start in with the whole "its the mark of the beast" stuff.

Its a fingerprint...you leave it everywhere you go. Unless all of you are wearing gloves everywhere you go in order to protect the "privacy" of your fingerprint...I just don't get the big deal. As you know (we've discussed it before) I'm not scared of the realID either.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.86
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

The national ID act here in the states was passed into law or its equal sometime in 2005. I just had to renew my license a few months back and got into a 'converstaion' with the worker and listened to all the bull he seemed programed to tell everyone. According to the DMV employee this new ID card will keep us safe from any and all terrorists and it will be able to track every illegal in this country. Now hey why if thats the case then the illlegal immigration problem should have been solved long before now! :emot-lwt: By 2010 everyone will have the new ID card or you will be considered a non-citizen and that is according to the DMV guy and he even hinted that all national ID card from all over the world will be linked to prevent terrorism. That is something I have felt would happen the minute all this nonsense started. Perhaps eventually our bank accounts will be linked to them also and that is the only way I can see these things becoming the MOB. And here in the US I think we can all thank the patriotic act for all this at least imo.

Well, SC is not complying. Not sure what that will mean in 2010, but...our ID cards are good for 10 years. I can see a run on the dmv in Dec of 2009 here... We're not real fond of this scheme down in these here parts...

I'm not sure but I believe the sanction for not converting to the NID is the loss of transportation/road improvement funds from the government. Millions/billions of $. Enjoy that state ID card on your deteriorating roads and failing mass transit.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Enjoy that state ID card on your deteriorating roads and failing mass transit.

Even if they do finally get the ID card here in Nevada there's just no way the roads here are going to improve much, have you ever driven the roads in Las Vegas?! we don't have a portion of our freeways called the spaghetti bowl for nothing. :emot-lwt: So hmm maybe by the time the ID act is really here all our roads will be done! :o

LOL...it becomes a conspiracy theory when you start in with the whole "its the mark of the beast" stuff.

Its a fingerprint...you leave it everywhere you go. Unless all of you are wearing gloves everywhere you go in order to protect the "privacy" of your fingerprint...I just don't get the big deal. As you know (we've discussed it before) I'm not scared of the realID either.

\

Well, since I'm waffling between an a-mill or post millenial position on the end times, the mark of the beast was given out before 100 AD and therefore this can't be the mark of the beast.

But it's still a danger to the freedom of many people, and I will do what I can to see to it that my children experience the freedom that I had when I was a child that has been slowly taken away since I became an adult.

There is no reason, no right, for the government to have biometric information on anyone that has not committed a crime. PERIOD. It's an invasion of privacy to the Nth degree and it's the first step on the road to facism, tyranny and several unsavoury concepts.

The national ID act here in the states was passed into law or its equal sometime in 2005. I just had to renew my license a few months back and got into a 'converstaion' with the worker and listened to all the bull he seemed programed to tell everyone. According to the DMV employee this new ID card will keep us safe from any and all terrorists and it will be able to track every illegal in this country. Now hey why if thats the case then the illlegal immigration problem should have been solved long before now! :emot-pray: By 2010 everyone will have the new ID card or you will be considered a non-citizen and that is according to the DMV guy and he even hinted that all national ID card from all over the world will be linked to prevent terrorism. That is something I have felt would happen the minute all this nonsense started. Perhaps eventually our bank accounts will be linked to them also and that is the only way I can see these things becoming the MOB. And here in the US I think we can all thank the patriotic act for all this at least imo.

Well, SC is not complying. Not sure what that will mean in 2010, but...our ID cards are good for 10 years. I can see a run on the dmv in Dec of 2009 here... We're not real fond of this scheme down in these here parts...

I'm not sure but I believe the sanction for not converting to the NID is the loss of transportation/road improvement funds from the government. Millions/billions of $. Enjoy that state ID card on your deteriorating roads and failing mass transit.

I'd rather be taxed to death by my state than to have the infernal assault on freedom in my wallet.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

Maybe I just don't see the fuss because I have been fingerprinted and its never done me one ounce of harm.

:emot-pray: Yup.

Let's see...

I was fingerprinted (and footprinted!) at birth.

And to enroll in kindergarten.

And when I opened about ten bank accounts over the years.

And cashed checks at about 100 places over the years.

And when I applied for a couple dozen jobs and background checks.

And when I got my driver's license, and each renewal.

And for my Social Security card.

Plus probably at least 100 other times that I will never remember.

I figure that if Brother Osama wanted my info, he would have it by now. :laugh:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Maybe I just don't see the fuss because I have been fingerprinted and its never done me one ounce of harm.

:emot-heartbeat: Yup.

Let's see...

I was fingerprinted (and footprinted!) at birth.

And to enroll in kindergarten.

And when I opened about ten bank accounts over the years.

And cashed checks at about 100 places over the years.

And when I applied for a couple dozen jobs and background checks.

And when I got my driver's license, and each renewal.

And for my Social Security card.

Plus probably at least 100 other times that I will never remember.

I figure that if Brother Osama wanted my info, he would have it by now. :emot-heartbeat:

Well I guess you will both have to wait until real id becomes a reality, and then when "the system is down" and you are denied access to essential things: Like getting cash out of the ATM, shopping, travelling, buying petrol, buying firearms - most Americans will be able to relate to this one because they seem to hold that God given right pretty dear.

Have a look at this article (it is about Pensylvania, but of course is not limited to Pennsylvania) and then say "I am not afraid of real id", but it is really tempting to state the obvious and say "sure, if you want a real id card then have one, but don't you dare impose it on everybody else".

http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/diarypage.php?did=8263