• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

I can't believe this attitude, has the world gone completely crazy? The EU, UNICEF, everyone in fact, objects to fingerprinting one particular group - that in itself is fine - but they are perfectly OK with fingerprinting an entire nation of innocent people who are not under arrest and being "processed". Fingerprinting of Roma Gypseys violates Italy's constitution, but criminalising and processing (which is after all what it is all about) does NOT violate the constitution - go figure that one out!

________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/7656980

Italy fingerprint plan gets initial OKAP foreign, Wednesday July 16 2008 By FRANCES D'EMILIO

Associated Press Writer

ROME (AP) - An Italian parliamentary panel gave initial approval Wednesday to a plan fingerprint everyone in the country, a move that could defuse criticism over a mandatory program to fingerprint Gypsies.

The House of Deputies finance commission gave the go-ahead to funding for fingerprinting starting in 2010 for national identity cards, which are required for Italian citizens and foreigners living in Italy. Now, the cards feature the cardholder's photo.

The campaign by Premier Silvio Berlusconi's conservative government to fingerprint tens of thousands of Gypsies, also known as Roma, who live in ramshackle camps on the outskirts of many Italian cities and towns, earned a sharp rebuke from the European Union.

UNICEF, the Council of Europe and the Italian chapter of rights group Amnesty International have also denounced the fingerprinting of Gypsies.

Fingerprinting began a few weeks ago in Gypsy camps in Naples. The government insists the program is needed to establish who is living in the country illegally, and to spur efforts to get Gypsy children to attend school.

The parliamentary commission's move might ease some of the international criticism by requiring fingerprints for everybody.

But Interior Minister Robert Maroni insisted fingerprinting of Gypsies is going forward as part of a crackdown on crime, which many Italians blame on foreigners.

Christian Democrat opposition leader Pier Ferdinando Casini praised the plan to extend the fingerprint requirement to everyone.

The identity card plan is good, ``even for our own children, because it would have been racist just to have taken fingerprints from Gypsy children,'' Casini said.

Italy's top official on privacy issues, Francesco Pizzetti, said in his annual report to Parliament on Wednesday that fingerprinting based on ethnicity or religion would violate Italy's Constitution

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LIFESPEAKER

The world acts like the world. We can not expect people who are not transformed by the Saving Power of Jesus Christ to act any differently----unfortunately. It is the reason we are exhorted to pray for those in authority.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

yep, just another step closer to getting everyone on board for the "MARK".....

one step at a time, little by little, and no one will notice that the mark is on them until it is tooooooooo late...

mike

:laugh:

The Name

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out:

and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God,

which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God:

and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 3:12

Above All Names

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling,

and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to usward who believe,

according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead,

and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion,

and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet,

and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Ephesians 1:17-23

Is The Mark We Carry Forever

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

Revelation 22:3-4

Because We Are His!

:laugh:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

:cool:

This looks suspiciously like something I was reading on Yahoo News about our Gov. planning on recording every single email, text, phone call and internet search made by everyone:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20080716/tuk-...ar-dba1618.html

And this other article about Gordon Brown signing us further into the grasp of Europe is not pleasant, either:

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/52947

Finger printing, national ID card, and all the rest are just setting the stage for what's coming next. I'd say look for the ramping up of reasons for national ID's - like illegal immigration, terrorism, etc.

:wub:

This looks suspiciously like something I was reading on Yahoo News about our Gov. planning on recording every single email, text, phone call and internet search made by everyone:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20080716/tuk-...ar-dba1618.html

And this other article about Gordon Brown signing us further into the grasp of Europe is not pleasant, either:

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/52947

Here's an update on the Yahoo news one:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7511671.stm

Now have a look at this:

http://www.gcexpo.com/files/bernard_herdan.pdf

Reading it just about made me physically sick, but the catchphrase of the century - with regard to this anyway - has got to be:

"We will create a demand for voluntary enrolment"

Sounds like it is straight out of Orwell's "1984"? Or more "Yes Minister - Sir Humphrey Appleby"? What do you think?

And you're totally right about the EU. It seems that UK has lost its identity and has been absorbed into the EU and all decisions are now going to be made from Brussels. What I find incredible about all this is that England spent the last few centuries fighting France, Spain, Germany etc., all the while maintaining its unique way of life, and many soldiers and sailors died to retain the status quo, and with the stroke of a pen and no public input Tony Blair decides that England will now surrender to those countries, and binds not only the entire English population, but his political successors, to that.

You might want to tell your grandfather that he slogged through WWII for nothing.

Finger printing, national ID card, and all the rest are just setting the stage for what's coming next. I'd say look for the ramping up of reasons for national ID's - like illegal immigration, terrorism, etc.

I'm going to stick with my long-held belief that the MOB will be the national id card. Already the EU is talking about an "EU-wide id card" and America might be successful with "Real id", just about all countries have some form of id card - mostly "updated" or "modernised" during the past five years. I can't believe how much the world's attitude towards things like fingerprinting, face recognition software, dna profiling, numbering and "registering" the population, has changed over recent years.

It doesn't seem long ago that I was reading that face recognition programmes were "highly illegal", but now ...........

I've been trying to find out when the law was changed, but there's no information anywhere.

Soon (50 or more years) the national id card systems will merge into a "one world ID card" or "MOB".

Makes sense - "access to markets", "buy or sell", "rich or poor".

And we are all just walking into it and crying out for the id card, pleading for it in fact.

Of course if we're really dumb enough to believe that there really is a "terrorist threat" or a sudden "security threat" and we have to "be led to safety", maybe we will be happy to have a system like that, happy for our time on this earth anyway.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

The national ID act here in the states was passed into law or its equal sometime in 2005. I just had to renew my license a few months back and got into a 'converstaion' with the worker and listened to all the bull he seemed programed to tell everyone. According to the DMV employee this new ID card will keep us safe from any and all terrorists and it will be able to track every illegal in this country. Now hey why if thats the case then the illlegal immigration problem should have been solved long before now! :whistling: By 2010 everyone will have the new ID card or you will be considered a non-citizen and that is according to the DMV guy and he even hinted that all national ID card from all over the world will be linked to prevent terrorism. That is something I have felt would happen the minute all this nonsense started. Perhaps eventually our bank accounts will be linked to them also and that is the only way I can see these things becoming the MOB. And here in the US I think we can all thank the patriotic act for all this at least imo.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/7656980

Italy fingerprint plan gets initial OKAP foreign, Wednesday July 16 2008 By FRANCES D'EMILIO

Associated Press Writer

ROME (AP) - An Italian parliamentary panel gave initial approval Wednesday to a plan fingerprint everyone in the country, a move that could defuse criticism over a mandatory program to fingerprint Gypsies.

This is the same reason they are using in the US to put REAL ID into effect, cant appear to be racist, but we need to know who is illegal, so we'll do a REAL ID on every citisen.