WN: 'Peace is the path to build security' - Jerusalem Post

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,456
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

A Syrian adviser told The Jerusalem Post Wednesday that the Israeli people must focus on building peace with their neighbors, not on using their military might.

http://www.worthynews.com/news/jpost-com-s...rticle-Printer/

:taped:

:th_praying:

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 12:1-3

Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. Psalms 121:4

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

Job 19:25-27

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Isaiah 54:5

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Joel 2:32

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Jeremiah 15:16

:taped:

:P

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Translation - we want you to become sitting ducks.

People are being killed by missiles flying in from Gaza in the west. They received 40,000 missiles from the north roughly 2 years ago. They are threatened with annihilation from Iran in the east at least once a month. Eygpt allows the smuggling of weapons to Hamas in the south.

Yea....right....Israel should relax the whole "military" thing.

The man has no integrity. He says whatever he thinks will play out well in the media.

As much as I don't love Bush, he has always told America his conviction and then stuck by it. He told everyone what he was going to do, then did it.

We are going miss W really soon...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Israel has shown restraint by not having a full scale invasion into Gaza. 'Peace and safety' may just be around the corner.