IGNORED

Sinlessness

Khristeeanos

Is it possible to live a sinless life while on earth?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Is it possible to live a sinless life while on earth?

• Yes
    • No

Guest LCPGUY

Patsy, I'm glad you got into this thread. Maybe it'll take you to calm me down.

But...

This thread is the most idiotic thing I ever seen. :x: Man? Woman? Sinless? Sheesh... Give me a break!!!

I guess Christ died for nothing, huh??? Guess He was just confused, right? By golly, by listening to some of these misguided folks, we could all be saved by just followin' the law. And Jesus just didn't know this. What a CROCK!!! :x: Yeah, RIGHT!!!

Man on man, what is this, some "new age" interpretation of the Bible?

Do Christians actually believe this garbage??? Yup, Apostasy is indeed alive and well!!!

Bro John

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

We can be delivered from an addictive sin. Maybe the sin we have been delivered from will never crop up again, however, we can never be sin free until Jesus returns. I can't believe there are 9 people on here that believe they can acheive a sin free life before Jesus returns.

Do those of you that believe you can be totally free from sin on this earth ever have a bad thought? A person would have to be on their knees 24/7 in order to stay sin free and then you still couldn't. By the time you asked for forgiveness for one sin another would crop up.

I am confused by this thread. It seems as though some of you say you can lead a sinless life, but no one says they do. If it is attainable then at least one person on this board should be able to say they lead a sinless life. I don't know of anyone bold enough to make that statement.

Guest dove2

keslc

It was a joke and I was not trying to put anyone down. I am married to shadow and I am not at home. I love how Calamity uses the right scripture all the time. ICPguy and I talk on the phone sometimes when he and Gary are talking and I failed to mention him. I see SBG has gotten on this thread now and he is a real honey. I admire Eric greatly because he says exactly what he means. I just wanted to say

Guest dove2

Ya know John, the sad thing is I understand what they are trying to say and can't explain it anymore than they can. I wish it was true that we could be sin free. What a wonderful world this would be. It is just a plain and simple fact that Jesus would be totally out of the picture if anyone attained such a position. I mean you come close, but you ain't got no "hallo" yet. :blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Patsy, you forgot to add me to that "close to sinless" group! :blink: I'm glad you did!!! I am far from being "without sin." I certainly don't sit and pre-plan what sins I'm going to commit-they don't need any pre-thought!!! When I do sin, I ask God for His forgiveness. The Bible says ALL have sinned and fell short of God's glory.

Guest dove2

SBG,

I was wondering where you were and why you were not getting into this thread. This is something you are great at with a sound voice of reasoning.

I finally got a little break and decided to visit for a while. I will see you when I get another free night keep everyone straight with your loving ways. Maybe you need a "halo." :blink:

Maybe you need a "halo."

Nah, just give Bro. Wayne an 8-track tape of Willie Nelson and he'll entertain himself for hours on end!!!

tearing it apart by the seams.... :blink:

Guest dove2

Oh my, RGR,

How could I not add you to the "close to sinless" group. You are as close to sainthood as anyone I know. I don't have a spare halo hanging around so can't send you one.

Thats alright because you really don't need one any more than I do and you admit to it. :blink::P

Oh my, RGR,

How could I not add you to the "close to sinless" group. You are as close to sainthood as anyone I know. I don't have a spare halo hanging around so can't send you one.

Thats alright because you really don't need one any more than I do and you admit to it. :blink::P

Oh, well, being the Worthy Minister of Music, as appointed by now missing Pope River, suits me to a tee! I'm still working with Gary and Eric on getting Hank day going around here!!! Problem is that Bro. Wayne keeps wanting to have Willie Nelson day first!!!

Guest dove2

Yep, you are for sure the Minister of Music. Hasn't anyone heard from Pope River yet? Does anyone know how to contact him or what happened that he is not here anymore?

I like Hank a lot. I can't believe Gary isn't hollering for Elvis. I also like Willie with "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain" so why can't we just have a day of all of them?