buckthesystem

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I can't say i am agenst a drivers linces although maby i should but I am sure agenst things like the sences and hier forms. Besides who i am is on a need to know bassis the most ppl realy don't need to know

Ok first off Didn't Jesus say "let you're word be enough" and secendly I know a lot of ppl from my youth who did and still make fake ID's and the like and they do it so well that chances are they will never get caut so what good would a system do anyone

Are you serious? Only criminals don't want to be identified. How can you live in today's world without proving your I.D.? What about voting, getting a job, credit, having a bank account, buying an airline ticket, enrolling in your company medical plan or going to school? Unless you live in the woods, without utilities, a job, a car or anything else associated with living life in 2008 and catch your dinner every night......you need to have an identity. As for your friends who produce fraudulent I.D.s....THEY are definitely criminals and, chances are, they WILL get caught. I hope so. :emot-pray:

Let me see here first of all i don't vote, all of poltics arre crupt and need to be elimated, ppl are veary capable of takeing care of them selves when they are aloud to. (that is for another thred though)

secondly I don't want to be idntfied, not becouse i am a crimnal but becouse the more ppl know about me the easer it is to be unlawfully acused of any and all crimes.

I by my cars used and cash money only, credit is evil plane and simple I even refuse to have a prepaid card. I don't curently have a bank acout as i refuse to alow my money to be taxed twice, I am curently job less and more or less liveing in the woods or at least so far out that it would caust more in gas to go looking and such a low starting pay would mean that i am paying more in gas than i am makeing. Whay would i need to fly for, not like i am going to another country anytime soon.

As for my friends I have been makeing progress with them but it is not easey, becides when the rapture happens and thouse type of ppl are left behind everyone els turnning to God after that just might need there talents in order to survive.

I seroiusely doubt they will be caute for the main reason that the stay low profile, do not engage in ID theft and are not into counterfitting money eather

Well......all I can say is that if that type of life is okay with you then who am I to judge? I don't think withdrawing from society is necessary to protect yourself though. Your friends are committing crimes, for sure, but I was struck by what you wrote about their talents maybe being needed by those who will be left behind. I guess I would never have thought of that....food for thought. :)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic