Guest LCPGUY

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

How tragically sad for this child and the mother. Jesus' return must be so very near...satan works his evil so desperately. Goldpearl

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dove2

I did not hear about this until I read this thread. This is heart wrenching. I don't remember ever hearing of moms killing their children in the old days. That just shows that times are getting worse and worse. As psalms said, "Jesus is holding this baby now."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

The mother will go to trial shouting insanity and get some little slap on a wrist, if that much. Ya know, I struggle with my three boys financially, but I would gladly take another little one to stop it from being murdered and make it the best I could.

Guest LCPGUY
The mother will go to trial shouting insanity and get some little slap on a wrist, if that much. Ya know, I struggle with my three boys financially, but I would gladly take another little one to stop it from being murdered and make it the best I could.

God bless you Ronald. You're rewards will be GREAT. :blink:

Love you,

Bro John

• Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

The mother will go to trial shouting insanity and get some little slap on a wrist, if that much.  Ya know, I struggle with my three boys financially, but I would gladly take another little one to stop it from being murdered and make it the best I could.

God bless you Ronald. You're rewards will be GREAT. :blink:

Love you,

Bro John

Well, it just burns my bohunkus to see this. There are so many couples who are childless and would stop short of nothing legal to have a child. If you don't want your child, give it to someone who does.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/17/1959

The mother will go to trial shouting insanity and get some little slap on a wrist, if that much.

Someone on this board said the mother probably has post-natal depression. While that may be the case and if it is I hope she gets the necessary help. OTOH, she may just be evil.

Edited by catlover

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

You can check out postnatal depression on google, apparently 15% or one in ten mothers suffer from this malais, some more severe than others.. One woman, cant remember where from, US somewhere, had four beatuful children who she adored, but after her fifth she ahd this postnatal depression, she flipped and drowned them all one by one in the bath tub. Very very sad. The mothers need prayer, because they aren't mentally aware of what they are doing in most cases.

just passed that on in case some have never heard of the disorder.

eric.

Guest LCPGUY

Yup Bro Eric, I'm familiar with that one. And it did happen right here in the USA.

Not sure I buy into all these theories on it though. To me, it's just Satan at work - big time.

Love you Bro,

John

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Yes that did happen here (america) I can't remember her name though..but it will come to me, I think :blink: thing is with this case what had me so upset is she was on meds for depression and had shown some signs of being unstable...and so my confusion always laid in why in the world was she left alone with these babies if she showed any signs that she would hurt them. I hope I am remembering the right case here.

I remember my grandma always saying she didn't believe in post-partum depression....that she never remembered hearing of mothers killing their babies when she had young children. So it kinda makes ya think its an excuse. I don't mean to sound mean because I know there are people who really need help with depression and I feel for them but to keep using it to get out of a murder wrap is silly. Maybe thats the problem, the lawyers keep using this for the evil ones and the ones with the real problem are now being overlooked cuz its used so much. See what I am trying to say here...sometimes I confuse myself too :D

The Susan Smith story is a great example...she WAS NOT post-partum depression I don't care what the docs said...she was pure evil. To push her car in the lake with her two babies in it and then to claim a man hi-jacked her car with her kids in it...it was premeditated from the start...I knew something was wrong with that one because as a mother the first thing I thought was that a criminal would have to kill me to get me out of the car when my kids were in it. period.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Refugepsa91.

The world was a whole different place when your grandma was young. Not the same level of stress for anyone then. I know cuz I'm a grandpa. No drugs to speak of no tv. no homosexual parades, no working wives, no fast cars. Families were families then. I always reckon if you want to live in the fast lane, be prepared to die in it. Trouble the world is slipping further and further away from God, but He will have His day and every bad memory will disappear. Praise the Lord.

eric.