• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  324
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1964

Rev 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, Come.

Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and he that sat thereon had a bow; and there was given unto him a crown: and he came forth conquering, and to conquer.

Rev 6:3 And when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, Come.

Rev 6:4 And another horse came forth, a red horse: and to him that sat thereon it was given to take peace from the earth, and that they should slay one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Rev 6:5 And when he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, Come. And I saw, and behold, a black horse; and he that sat thereon had a balance in his hand.

Rev 6:6 And I heard as it were a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, A measure of wheat for a shilling, and three measures of barley for a shilling; and the oil and the wine hurt thou not.

Rev 6:7 And when he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, Come.

Rev 6:8 And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man lead you astray.

Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ; and shall lead many astray.

Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that ye be not troubled: for these things must needs come to pass; but the end is not yet.

Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be famines and earthquakes in divers places.

Mat 24:8 But all these things are the beginning of travail.

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up unto tribulation, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all the nations for my name's sake. Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall arise, and shall lead many astray.

Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall be multiplied, the love of the many shall wax cold.

Mat 24:13 But he that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved.

If we compare scripture with scripture, In Matthew 24:5, Jesus mention that the first sign of end times would be false Christ.

First horse is white.. It looks white but the rider is not Jesus, it is the advent and proliferation of false Christ.

Matt 24:6, second sign is war and rumour of wars:

second horse is red and Rev 6:4 says it has the power to take peace from the earth. Therefore red horse is war and rumours of war.

Matt 24:7 Jesus mentions famine. Rev 6:5 says it is a black horse and the rider has balances in his hand: the rest of the verse is self explanatory: Third horse is famine.

Last horse is pale, death is seen everywhere. Persecution and love of many will grow cold. Death of faith and physical death from persecution.

Compare scripture with scripture and the answer is obvious!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compare scripture with scripture and the answer is obvious!

So the 4 horsemen are the 4 beasts?

4 horses & 4 horseman are the the things that Jesus spoke about the end of times which would preceed his coming in Matthew 24, namely false christ, war and rumour of wars, famine and death of a 1/4 of the world's polulation either spiritually or physically. I don't find any refernece to 4 beasts in either reference in Matthew nor Revelation.

Edited by givennewname

a bit confusing Larry do u mean the 4 beast of daniel or 4 beasts of revelation. the Book of revelation has only 4 horse man of the apocalyse not 4 beasts

Revelation 4

6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The four horesman in revelation are false prophets, wars, famines and sickness and deaths, like some said earlier. The four beast in Daniel are the four major empires of the world.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Revelation 4

6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

These are the living creatures associated with the throne of God.

Eze 1:5 Also out of the midst thereof [came] the likeness of four living creatures. And this [was] their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

Eze 1:6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

Eze 1:7 And their feet [were] straight feet; and the sole of their feet [was] like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

Eze 1:8 And [they had] the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

Eze 1:9 Their wings [were] joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

Eze 1:10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

Eze 1:11 Thus [were] their faces: and their wings [were] stretched upward; two [wings] of every one [were] joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

Eze 1:12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; [and] they turned not when they went.

Eze 1:13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance [was] like burning coals of fire, [and] like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.

These are the living creatures associated with the throne of God.

I know.

My post was in response to this.

the Book of revelation has only 4 horse man of the apocalyse not 4 beasts

Revelation 4

Rev 4:7 And the first creature was like a lion, and the second creature like a calf, and the third creature had a face as of a man, and the fourth creature was like a flying eagle.

The Ameriacan standard version translate it as creatures. Usually beasts signify evil as the 2 beasts in Revelation and 4 beasts in Daniel. Anyway it is for the person who pose the question to clarify what he meant.