IGNORED

Bailout Bill defeated 206-227

Oh Hamburgers!

.... I personally would still prefer a "valueless" dollar....

:24::24::24:

What!

When You Could Of Have A Yuan :laugh:

:thumbsup:

Treasure

One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple Psalms 27:4

Is Where The Heart Is

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon Matthew 6:24

And Eternal Treasure Is Only Found

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also Matthew 6:19-21

In The LORD Jesus The Christ

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created Revelation 4:11

Creator Of All Creatures

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1:16-17

By Faith In His Blood

For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven Colossians 1:19-20

Believing His Word

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts Jeremiah 15:16

Trusting Him

And this is the record,

that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life,

and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God 1 John 5:11-13

Forever

:)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic