WN: Biden: Bush Israel policy a failure; Palin: 2-state solution tops

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,316
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

The U.S. vice presidential candidates were both effusive in their support for Israel during their debate in St. Louis on Thursday.

http://www.worthynews.com/news/haaretz-com...s-1026151-html/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

:th_praying:

that's great!

but we already had a 2 state solution a long time ago. There is Israel and there is Jordan.

Why are we trying to subdivide any further and give rewards to terrorist nations for the bloodshed they have caused?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

that's great!

but we already had a 2 state solution a long time ago. There is Israel and there is Jordan.

Why are we trying to subdivide any further and give rewards to terrorist nations for the bloodshed they have caused?

Absolutely 100% :emot-highfive:

The trouble is most of us do not live in Israel, and do not have friends and relatives that have been affected by continual conflict, and sons and daughters that have to serve in the armed forces. I have a friend, a Col. in the secret service, who has seen much conflict, and I thought he would have understood that you cannot negotiate with Islam...I could not have been more wrong, and at the time it came as a shock to me that he was completely on the left in his ideology, believing that Israel is now in a position where they have no choice but a two-State solution, with complete surrender of the Golan and Judea and Samaria. Some of it he believes is reasonable reparation for what he has always seen as Israel's abuses to the Israeli Arabs.

I totally respect this man, just as I totally disagree with him...but there are many more like him throughout Israel and throughout the Knesset...people who have proved themselves, who have fought with honour for their country, but who now want some sort of security for the next generation, and do not want their children and their childrens children to inherit what they have endured.

It is very sad that Islamic propaganda, Israeli revisionist historians, well meaning do-gooders et alia have all contributed to this hope dividing the nation... and it is enhanced by the efforts of Western super-powers who feel they must constantly ressurect the Peace-Process.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

:emot-highfive: