Guest arkon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Lol. I think maybe Str gets the point now.

If Arkon was after true discussion he would have posted 2 or 3 points then expanded on them as the discussion went forward. Arkon, in my opinion was only interested in proving his opinion was the only one to have and brow beating anyone who disagreed with him.

SA,

Once again my post saying that you choose to ignore that which you do not want to deal with is proven. Over and over again you tell us to give you proof of any of our arguments and when we do you discount it by saying that you won't respond because we are not smart enough to put it in our own words. Give me a break!!! You say you are not on here to show how smart you are yet you refuse to refute anything that we can't come up with ourselves knowing that we are no match for you by ourselves but we can study something and bring it to you.

Once again your motives are shining brighter than the sun on a clear day. Any time someone brings up something you can't answer just flip it aside. The Spirit reveals all things, I just wish those in charge of this forum would see it also. Let's see all the limits you have.

1. Science has its limits. Can't answer certain questions just cause science is not suppose to answer that.

2. You have your limits. You won't answer anything that we being intelligent people go and find to refute you because we aren't intelligent enough to understand everything it's saying. Yet this is not about how smart you are? YEAH RIGHT!! 

I can't wait to see the next set of limits you come up with. I'm done trying to refute your arguments as it does no good because you will just limit your way out of anything you can't explain. I will keep posting when I see posts like the one above so that as many people on here as is possible will know your true motives. There comes a time when the people of God must not cower but rather stand.

Strservant, if you really truly want to engage SA in meaningful discussion, try attacking the message he puts forth with reasonable well though out arguments. Don't attack him personally otherwise you make yourself and christians in general look like fools.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Strservant
Lol. I think maybe Str gets the point now.

If Arkon was after true discussion he would have posted 2 or 3 points then expanded on them as the discussion went forward. Arkon, in my opinion was only interested in proving his opinion was the only one to have and brow beating anyone who disagreed with him.

SA,

Once again my post saying that you choose to ignore that which you do not want to deal with is proven. Over and over again you tell us to give you proof of any of our arguments and when we do you discount it by saying that you won't respond because we are not smart enough to put it in our own words. Give me a break!!! You say you are not on here to show how smart you are yet you refuse to refute anything that we can't come up with ourselves knowing that we are no match for you by ourselves but we can study something and bring it to you.

Once again your motives are shining brighter than the sun on a clear day. Any time someone brings up something you can't answer just flip it aside. The Spirit reveals all things, I just wish those in charge of this forum would see it also. Let's see all the limits you have.

1. Science has its limits. Can't answer certain questions just cause science is not suppose to answer that.

2. You have your limits. You won't answer anything that we being intelligent people go and find to refute you because we aren't intelligent enough to understand everything it's saying. Yet this is not about how smart you are? YEAH RIGHT!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

People have tried to discuss the topics with SA but as we have all acknowledged, his knowledge in the subject he is wanting to discuss is much larger than ours which means that we have to do some studying. When we do this and then come back to him, he doesn't want to answer us because it's not in our own words.

HOW CONVEINANT!!!!!!!

I have made my feelings very clear and if the powers that be on this board want to continue to let SA mock people on here then that is there choice.

Actually when people have come to him with small sections of other pages info like AIG, SA has almost always answered them. Now you're upset because he refuses to answer a huge cut and paste? That just seems stupid to me.

I have yet to see SA be anything other than cordial, in fact it is the Christians on this board who have not handled themselves in a courteous manner, which I find very sad.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Christ is the only master - Matt 23:10

Employers are masters - Eph 6:5,9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a contradiction??? Read both verses in entirety.

There were six generations inclusive between Joram and

Jotham - 1 Chron 3:11-12

There were three generations inclusive between Joram

and Jotham - Matt 1:8-9

Maybe one lineage given through the mother and one through the father.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus' home was at Capernaum - Mark 1:9,24, 2:1

Jesus' home was in Judea - John 4:43-45

NB. In John, Jesus leaves Jerusalem in Judea and goes

to Galilee because "a prophet has no honour in his own

country" - therefore Judea must have been his home

country - contradicting Mark.

Actually he was born in Bethlehem, grew up in Nazareth and maybe had made a few homes during his ministry in a few other locations.

Every one of these has a relatively simple explanation. I've just picked a few. Anyway, I thought that you believed in God and prayed a lot. Haven't you heard that God answers prayer in three ways "yes", "no" and "Wait"? Because you didn't get your 'yes' immediately you have chosen to hate God?

Now, if I do go through every single one of your points and show that these are not contradictions, will you decide to start praying to God and beleiving again? If that is what it will take, I'll go through the list, but let me know ahead of time please.

Guest VanillaGorilla

Artzlady,

I noticed the word "maybe" a few time in your explaintation.

Maybe one lineage given through the mother and one through the father.

Actually he was born in Bethlehem, grew up in Nazareth and maybe had made a few homes during his ministry in a few other locations.

Explainations are real answers, not assumptions. You can't simply assume this is what was ment becasue I can simply assume they ment something else.

Please, I notice you make extremely general comments like you did in the "Expansion of Races" thread. If you don't have answers for things don't proceed like you do with generalizations and words like "maybe" your giving me a headace with that logic.

I could page through the entire Bible and say "maybe this is what they ment by this passage" and "this is what they ment by this one" but as we should realize "maybe" is nothing but assumptiopn and general comments that don't float with logic...

I would like it if you went through the entire list and didn't use the word "maybe" once. You couldn't because you have no idea what each passage means because you weren't there at the time of origination. You weren't present at the time of their thought proccess.

These are all contradictions, and "maybe" they have answers, and "maybe" they don't.

I used the word 'maybe', so you might consider another possibility. You make it sound as if the contradictions have no explanations, when MAYBE they do! Maybe you might want to consider the other options? Maybe?

These are all contradictions, and "maybe" they have answers, and "maybe" they don't.

If the above is true, then they aren't necessarily contradictions, right?? :wub:

Guest VanillaGorilla

Artsylady,

I used the word 'maybe', so you might consider another possibility. You make it sound as if the contradictions have no explanations, when MAYBE they do! Maybe you might want to consider the other options? Maybe?

What other possibilities? Your "maybe" assumptions? You don't know these answers for sure...you only assume. As I pointed out maybe you know what you're talking about, maybe you don't...we'll never know.

10take no bag for the journey, or extra tunic, or sandals or a staff; for the worker is worth his keep.

This is actually pretty easy to do but time consuming because there are so many of them. I picked the first one that looked interesting. Your apparant 'contradiction' was that the disciples were told not to wear sandals and then later it says that they wore them. The above verse quoted just states not to take anything EXTRA. So I didn't use any 'maybes' here. Happy now? All of these so-called contradictions can usually be dealt if you just take some time and read the Bible. Do you need me to do this for you? You avoided my question to you as well. If I go through each and every one of these and show you that they aren't contradictions, will you turn your life over to God??

Besides that.... If Christ told his disciples to do something and then later it is written that they did the opposite of what they were told, HOW IS THAT A CONTRACTION??