WN: Palestinian leader, Islamist chief discuss Temple Mount takeover

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,317
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Meeting with an Islamist leader here, the Palestinian Authority's chief negotiator this past weekend discussed ways to solidify Islamic control over the Temple Mount and block Jews from purchasing real estate in areas surrounding the holy site, according to a source involved in the talks.

http://www.worthynews.com/news/worldnetdai...w-pageId-77166/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

The Palestinian Maan news agency quoted chief Palestinian negotiator Ahmed Qurei as saying there can be no agreement with Israel unless it forfeits Jerusalem,

I hate to burst their bubble that aint gonna happen. Please excuse my "folksy" use of language. As far as I am concerned the mosque and mere presence of Muslims is an abomination let alone their control of the whaling wall. What I would like to know is why Israel has not seizes the illegally purchased properties as a measure to stifle the Jordanian efforts.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

The Palestinian Maan news agency quoted chief Palestinian negotiator Ahmed Qurei as saying there can be no agreement with Israel unless it forfeits Jerusalem,

I hate to burst their bubble that aint gonna happen. Please excuse my "folksy" use of language. As far as I am concerned the mosque and mere presence of Muslims is an abomination let alone their control of the whaling wall. What I would like to know is why Israel has not seizes the illegally purchased properties as a measure to stifle the Jordanian efforts.

Moshe Dayan has a lot to answer for, he acted as though he had lost both eyes when he allowed the Moslems to maintain authority over the Temple Mount...if only they had gone the whole hog and just brought the bull-dozers in and cleared away the temples of idolatry... but then again, maybe it was not G-ds timing, and somehow one senses that the whole focus of prophetic events is narrowing in on Jerusalem, the city of the Great King.

Israel has tip-toed on egg-shells regarding the Temple Mount, trying not to upset the Moslems, and create another economically disastrous interfada..they are never going to do anything rash unless provoked beyond reason. The recent excavations that illegally took place within the Temple Mount are a good example of Israels reluctance to upset the Waqf, even though their history was literally being destroyed before their very eyes.

Like I have always maintained...the most ironic and satisfying scenario to me would be if Israel was under attack, and one of the enemy missiles went astray and destroyed the Mosques on the Temple Mount...problem solved! :blink:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

May God Himself cause their evil plots to recoil upon themselves. +