• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/23/1970

Paragraphs make for much easier reading.
no more post with preacher put on here i am not so educated in proper grammer so you all take it and post and i am quiting.. hope that satifies you all...good bye

:huh:

the use or periods and sentences would help also.

Preacher777~

We appreciate your heart. Please don't leave us.

My education is not so Good and grammer and periods a miserable, but people are always thinking of me as a cave man who cannot write or read most people on here has never been published or have written a book, but i have been published , with editings of course, not bragging but i wrote short stories for a company called the horse connection for about a full year, but someone had to do the editing , my writings. people love my stories and they went all over the world, so tell me how many people on here has ever mananged to accomplish that? but i am not a boastful person, you have a heart and feeling for people and it want be so hard on folks to read what i write it might take a little longer ,but i will guarntee they will get the message.. if i coulld use proper writing skills i would be dangerious with a pen, probadly make a fortune writing stories..

That would be great. So, what stops you from taking a refresher course? I say refresher because the basics were taught in elementary school, but no one actually remembers everything we learned as children. However, there are basic grammar classes adults can take through community colleges and on-line courses.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  185
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  08/14/1972

You don't need to know proper grammer on these boards in order to get people to read your words. You just got to make it easier for them.

Just something to think about.

I

the

way

you

break

up

your

thoughts,

Man.

:huh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

no more post with preacher put on here i am not so educated in proper grammer so you all take it and post and i am quiting.. hope that satifies you all...good bye

:)

Preacher777~

My education is not so Good and grammer and periods a miserable, but people are always thinking of me as a cave man who cannot write or read most people on here has never been published or have written a book, but i have been published , with editings of course, not bragging but i wrote short stories for a company called the horse connection for about a full year, but someone had to do the editing , my writings. people love my stories and they went all over the world, so tell me how many people on here has ever mananged to accomplish that? but i am not a boastful person, you have a heart and feeling for people and it want be so hard on folks to read what i write it might take a little longer ,but i will guarntee they will get the message.. if i coulld use proper writing skills i would be dangerious with a pen, probadly make a fortune writing stories..

God bless you, preacher! I am a freelance editor and I have seen it all. In fact, I am not a typist, and while I am a great speller,and a good grammarian, I do make many typos!

It is the heart of a person that is important. I am sorry that you have been hurt. Please just remember that there are many people here and out of them all there are a few who appreciate what others offer when it is done with sincerity of heart--not so much the grammar and form!

Welcome back, friend!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

It's all about grace.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/13/1950

:rolleyes:

Preacher777~

God bless you, preacher! I am a freelance editor and I have seen it all. In fact, I am not a typist, and while I am a great speller,and a good grammarian, I do make many typos!

It is the heart of a person that is important. I am sorry that you have been hurt. Please just remember that there are many people here and out of them all there are a few who appreciate what others offer when it is done with sincerity of heart--not so much the grammar and form!

Welcome back, friend!

it a pleasure to be among such loving people my heart is bless to have found this refuge, you are the greatest and my feeling are ok . i never felt so welcome in my life and to have more people loving me and listening to my most inter feeling man we are rolling on this site its just has to be the best place this old hill man ever set down at, i can kick my shoes off and write and not feel threaten, heck bad grammar might get popular lol on here,,you never know how what you wrote and telling me you was sorry my feelings...now that what i call Christian love and understanding...your rolling in my book we love you in Christ...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/13/1950

You don't need to know proper grammer on these boards in order to get people to read your words. You just got to make it easier for them.

Just something to think about.

well some people go around with hurt feeling in their pocket but i don't' I just wish i had the skill to write right, maybe i should take a few classes in grammar ' maybe that old saying is true not true that you cannot teach and old dog new tricks, I'm sorry that you cannot read my post just don't bother to try is all i ask you because i am not on here to hinder or disturb anyone , and a want to say to you i am not mad at you i am just sorry i cannot do a better job of writing things,,is all bye mountain preacher or slim777

I

the

way

you

break

up

your

thoughts,

Man.

:rolleyes: