• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1978

What chapter of the bible are we in and give me a sign.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

:) What are you asking, keysha?

There's a dozen or so threads in the Prophecy Forum dealing with this subject.

There's actually one right at the beginning of the forum entitled "MARK OF THE BEAST".

Matthew Chapter 24

The Time Of The Acts Of The LORD Jesus Christ Through HIS Church

:emot-heartbeat:

Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done

"And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?"

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you."

"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

"And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet."

"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places."

"All these are the beginning of sorrows."

"Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake."

"And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another."

"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many."

"And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."

"But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." Matthew 24:3-14

Believe

"For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." Romans 10:11

And Be Born Again

"Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him." 1 John 5:1

And Be Saved

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:"

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:14-15

:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from General Discussion to Eschatology

Guest shiloh357

:emot-nod: What are you asking, keysha?

I think what she's asking is where are relative to the events in the end-time prophetic timeline. It appears she meant where are we at in the book of Revelation and its timeline of events relative to the mark of the beast.

I don't think we can pick out a chapter in the bible and say "Ok, this is where we are right now". The bible isn't written like that.

If you're looking for something in the bible that can be seen today, check this out.

2 Thess. 2

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

There is a "falling away" that is happening right now, within the church. How far the church will fall before God says "enough", is anybody's guess.

As for the mark of the beast and where we in relation to it, I have no clue.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/21/1973

Hi Keysha,

You were asking for the mark of the Beast, which is 666. This is an even that happens within the Tribulation period. I believe that Tribulation happens after the Rapture of the believers.

This mark is stated in Revelation 13, which is a mark for all those who follow the Anti-Christ, who is also the Beast (God calls him that, but this is a person). With this number, they can buy/sell, get service or provide their services. Those who will not be marked will be tortured/killed.

This knowledge is given in the Bible, but not for us to exactly predict the future. It was given to us so that we may know what is to come-a dreadful time for those who do not believe the Word of God.

As a Christian, I think we should not concern ourselves too much on who will be the Anti-Christ/Beast, or 666 because when this happens, we will be with the Lord of Glory... It is enough that we know so that we can warn others.

The only big work that we all have to participate in, is to win our loved ones, our friends and our neighbors to the feet of Jesus- which is not a very easy thing to do.

I believe that Tribulation happens after the Rapture of the believers.

As a Christian, I think we should not concern ourselves too much on who will be the Anti-Christ/Beast, or 666 because when this happens, we will be with the Lord of Glory...

You might want to rethink that.

Just a thought.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  04/01/1978

Hi Keysha,

You were asking for the mark of the Beast, which is 666. This is an even that happens within the Tribulation period. I believe that Tribulation happens after the Rapture of the believers.

This mark is stated in Revelation 13, which is a mark for all those who follow the Anti-Christ, who is also the Beast (God calls him that, but this is a person). With this number, they can buy/sell, get service or provide their services. Those who will not be marked will be tortured/killed.

This knowledge is given in the Bible, but not for us to exactly predict the future. It was given to us so that we may know what is to come-a dreadful time for those who do not believe the Word of God.

As a Christian, I think we should not concern ourselves too much on who will be the Anti-Christ/Beast, or 666 because when this happens, we will be with the Lord of Glory... It is enough that we know so that we can warn others.

The only big work that we all have to participate in, is to win our loved ones, our friends and our neighbors to the feet of Jesus- which is not a very easy thing to do.

JESUS said some of you will still be standing when He come if that the case why should it be a tribulation for those thats not written in the lamb book of life and the saints will be gone so please rethink that. Its a mystery, because JESUS said every eye shall see HIM when HE comes......subject..... rethink