IGNORED

Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.

seashell

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.One who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure.

A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends. If not, they weren

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

The LORD! THe LORD! Look to HIM! He is that FRIEND who sticks closer than a brother. No one is to take his place in our hearts. He is number ONE and ALL!

When we give Him all of our heart then we love others in fullness.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.One who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure.

A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends. If not, they weren

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Yes time does creep by when you miss the one you love... I haven't seen the one that I love in almost 7 weeks, and I'm not sure when I will... I have heard from him, just briefly and then nothing personal... For some unknown reason, he has put up a wall between us, not shut the door, but built a wall there... And I don't know how to break it down.... I love him very much, and If I spent the rest of my life with him, it wouldn't be long enough.... I just pray and GOD keeps showing me the walls of Jericho, but I'm not sure what that means in relation to me and XX... What do you think???

Guest R.Barlow