• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

This thread is not about the Rapture. There are countless of those elsewhere here. I would suggest finding one of them and "resurrecting" it...pun intended! :laugh:

What is wrong with this thread. Do you have a problem with newbies who have never posted here and want to talk about something that has been talked about but is bothering them or that they have aquestion about?

I hope not.

I like this thread. :thumbsup: I can't start a new one yet. This thread is entitled "Christ's Second COming." The rapture is, in my understanding, part of Messiah's second coming. If you disagree than that makes my post all the more relevant to this thread. Did you read my post?

Thanks for coming to my aid, Massorite. :blink:

You are doing a good job adimus, I appreciate God fearing truth telling fellow Christians like yourself. :24:

As long as they agree with you, based on what and how you have posted, E33.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Just a question ?????????as Jesus having a psychot????????????? :rolleyes:

When the Lord returns do believers go into the millennial kingdom in their mortal bodies?

The Lord has already come Matt16:27 "there are some standing here who will not taste death before the womhowill not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom Two dats later He told the high priest who judged him "You will see the son of man seated at the right had of Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven." Wasing Jesus having a psychotic break or are there 3,000 year old men waitingfor the return

So where is He now?

Sitting at the right hand of the Father in heaven.

Just a question ?????????as Jesus having a psychot????????????? :)

When the Lord returns do believers go into the millennial kingdom in their mortal bodies?

The Lord has already come Matt16:27 "there are some standing here who will not taste death before the womhowill not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom Two dats later He told the high priest who judged him "You will see the son of man seated at the right had of Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven." Wasing Jesus having a psychotic break or are there 3,000 year old men waitingfor the return

So where is He now?

Why would He come back and leave again? :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Just a question ?????????as Jesus having a psychot????????????? :emot-hug:

So where is He now?

Why would He come back and leave again? :thumbsup:

All of the time that has passed from Adam until now has been God's process to undo the rebellion of Adam. Jesus had already been on earth long before He came to be the sacrificial Lamb. I am sure that some are going come down on me for this but oh well. He was in the desert at Mamri and He was Melchisedec. He was here when the earth was void and He will be here for ever more. He comes and goes according to the direction of the Father. The next time He comes He will remove from a corrupt world His devoted people and after that He will return yet again to defeat the armies of Gog and Magog This is the plan of God that is laid out for us in His word.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Revelation 17:11-14

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Just a question ?????????as Jesus having a psychot????????????? :th_praying:

So where is He now?

Why would He come back and leave again? :thumbsup:

All of the time that has passed from Adam until now has been God's process to undo the rebellion of Adam. Jesus had already been on earth long before He came to be the sacrificial Lamb. I am sure that some are going come down on me for this but oh well. He was in the desert at Mamri and He was Melchisedec. He was here when the earth was void and He will be here for ever more. He comes and goes according to the direction of the Father. The next time He comes He will remove from a corrupt world His devoted people and after that He will return yet again to defeat the armies of Gog and Magog This is the plan of God that is laid out for us in His word.

Oh really?