Praise the Lord! for your sleep, 2bba. :o

I am very happy for you.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dove2

2bba,

I am so happy to hear you got 8 hours of sleep last night. With a few more adjustments you might not wake up for a week.

When I read your first post I was going to tell you the same thing Gary (shadow2b) told you. He left out one big detail though from when he first became disabled and could not work.

He actually thought that I didn't love him anymore and that I was going to leave him. I could not understand why he was treating me so bad. He had always treated me with love until he became disabled. One night he finally told me that he thought I was going to leave. I had done nothing to make him feel that way. He just thought that because he was so down and out. I was really all he had left. Guess what! That was 19 years ago and he still is not able to work and I am still here.

So trouble with your wife might be from you just thinking that you are worthless because you don't have a job now. That is what Gary thought. He thought why would I stay with him when he had absolutely nothing. Material things mean nothing when it comes to your loved one being in pain. I have never cared that much for material things and still don't. Oh, we have plenty right now. I would give it all up for Gary to be totally healed though.

I am glad your life is turning around and that you are taking some Internet College courses. I am also happy that you and your wife are working things out. We didn't have to work things out. All I had to do was assure Gary that his exceptionally insidious thoughts were unfounded.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  284
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/29/1940

Dearest dove2, that was beautiful! Thankyou for sharing. God Bless, Faith :prayer :dove

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

He actually thought that I didn't love him anymore and that I was going to leave him. I could not understand why he was treating me so bad. .

dove2

You are exactly right. I know my wife loves me, things just get so out of wack...thinking gets weird.

On top of that I was a work-coholic. I know now that is actually a type of sin, as the Lord wants nothing above Him. So now I understand

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  372
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  12/20/1990

I love you 2bba.