IGNORED

If God's will is to save all His people

larryt

Guest shiloh357
GOD determined to save some despite the fact that they would reject HIM if left to there own will or choice.
No, the Bible said that God loved the whole world enough to send His son.

From the beginning HE saw that all of HIS creation would be lost, so HE made salvation available to all through the work of the cross.
Why would God make salvation available to all if His intention was only to save some?

Than, HIS love was so strong that HE could not abide the notion that all would reject and perish, so HE saves who it pleases HIM to save.
The Bible does not say that. The Bible NOWHERE said that God selected only some to save. You have not ONE direct statement from the Bible to that effect.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  84
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Who is the Author of our faith, us or Jesus? The Bible tells us in Hebrews 12:2. Jesus is both the Author and Finisher of our faith.

Philippians 1:29 For to you it has been granted on behalf of Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake

Dave

Guest shiloh357
Who is the Author of our faith, us or Jesus? The Bible tells us in Hebrews 12:2. Jesus is both the Author and Finisher of our faith.

Philippians 1:29 For to you it has been granted on behalf of Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake

Dave

In Hebrews 12:2 "author" is rendered from the Greek word archeĢ„g

Dave

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Dave

Dave

Edited by Dave123

Guest shiloh357

Dave

Guest shiloh357
We were not debating is GOD causes sin. We ars debating if GOD planned for it and uses it in HIS plans. Does god send evil spirits to do HIS work. The Bible gives many scriptures that say HE does.

Yeah kross, you have already destroyed your credibility in this area. You have already told us that you think nothing, including sin happens unless God wills it and that the present sinful world is sinful because God intended it to be.

You could at least have the integrity to take responsibility for your previous remarks. The truth, we are debating whether or not God causes sin, as most everyone on here has already stated that your remarks attribute sin to God.

God uses the situations sin creates for His glory. He does not use the SIN itself.

The Bible gives a lot of scriptures that you twist and pervert through the filter of your slopply theological approach to the Bible.

• Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Yeah kross, you have already destroyed your credibility in this area. You have already told us that you think nothing, including sin happens unless God wills it and that the present sinful world is sinful because God intended it to be.

You could at least have the integrity to take responsibility for your previous remarks. The truth, we are debating whether or not God causes sin, as most everyone on here has already stated that your remarks attribute sin to God.

God uses the situations sin creates for His glory. He does not use the SIN itself.

The Bible gives a lot of scriptures that you twist and pervert through the filter of your slopply theological approach to the Bible.

It is your credibility that I call to question. I just skimmed the whole thread and noticed that you never did address the initial questions I posed. You started out making malicious comments and innuendos about how and what others believed without really addressing what we really said by adding and misinterpreting.

And consensus is very often opposed to God.

So here are the original questions. Try to be open and not deceptive in your answers and I will try to address them and give you an answer for the hope that is within me without slandering you or belittling you. I may not be so eloquent with words but I know whom I believe in.

I am offering this in love and an opportunity to DISCUSS this topic. I understand there are differences in opinion, and believe that an open discussion without malignity will only further the cause of Christ. If you cannot refrain from malicious words then please stay away.

The truth I wanted to debate here is not whether God causes sin but did Jesus promise to do something and will He be disappointed if He does not accomplish it.

Joh 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Joh 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joh 6:39 And this is the Father

• Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Dave