• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  692
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/02/1946

The Bible teaches us that Jesus was conceived in the womb of a Jewish virgin by a supernatural acot of the Holy Ghost. That alone makes it a miracle that is too wonderful to comprehend.

We are also taught that Jesus was sinless, whereas all men from Adam to this day are born with Adam's sinful nature. God has made of One Blood All THe Nations of the earth. Even though Jesus received His flesh, His body from a sinful race, He could still be sinless as lon as sinful blood was not in His body. god provided a way whereby Jesus could be perfectly human according to the flesh and yet not have the blood of sinful humanity. That problem was solved by the virgin birth.

The blood which flows in an unborn babe's arteries is not derived from the mother but is produced with in the body of the fetus. From the time of conception to the time of birth not ONE SINGLE drop of blood ever passes from mother to infant. All the blood which is in the child is produced within the child itself. The mother contributes no blood at all. (Williams' Practice of Obstetrics, Third Edition, page 133)

Isn't it wonderful how God prepared for the virgin birth of His Son. When He created woman He made her so that no blood would be able to pass from her to the baby. In order to produce a sinless man who would yet be the son of Adam, God provided a way that man would have a human body derived from Adam but have blood from a separate source.

Children are partakers of flesh and blood, but Jesus only took "part" of the same. We take both flesh and blood of Dama but Christ only took part, that is, the flesh part, the blood was the result of supernatural conception. Mary nourished the body of Jesus and He became the seed of David according to the flesh. The Holy Spirit contributed to the blood of Jesus. It is sinless blood. It is Divine blood. He was conceived by a Divine Father and as a result, biologically, he had divine, sinless blood.

WOW. God is so amazing!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  79
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/16/1968

I wonder if the mitocondrial DNA which is only passed by female (Moms to their young whether male or female) is a key created by God for us? It seems females have mitocondrial DNA that is somewhat close to Eve's. This DNA has always surprised me. Hence my post interest.

Sleep well all.

Guest HIS girl
The blood which flows in an unborn babe's arteries is not derived from the mother but is produced with in the body of the fetus. From the time of conception to the time of birth not ONE SINGLE drop of blood ever passes from mother to infant. All the blood which is in the child is produced within the child itself. The mother contributes no blood at all. (Williams' Practice of Obstetrics, Third Edition, page 133)

So this is medical FACT?

I never knew that...it's incredible.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  692
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  03/02/1946

So this is medical FACT?

HISgirl, yes. I was surprised to find that out. I read a book about all this and being the "Berean" type, I looked it up. Just shows how amazing God is.

Guest HIS girl

So this is medical FACT?

HISgirl, yes. I was surprised to find that out. I read a book about all this and being the "Berean" type, I looked it up. Just shows how amazing God is.

Yes, completely Amazing, Awesome He IS!!!

One thing with God you know, He doesn't overlook a detail, never misses a thing and is completely thorough in His works........ :whistling: