• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

1 Corinthians 11:10 (New American Standard Bible)

10 Therefore the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels.

A better translation reads..

1 Corinthians 11:10 (New Living Translation)

10 For this reason, and because the angels are watching, a woman should wear a covering on her head to show she is under authority.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..... where the Word says the Angels are watching us......

:taped:

Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things,

which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven;

which things the angels desire to look into. 1 Peter 1:12

:24:

You know what Joe... that is an EXCELLENT explanation for why the Angles were so curious! I felt an extreme amount of curiousty from them even like childlike wanting to know with eager expectation!

I had to read another translation of that scripture though because I had a hard time understanding it but now it so clear to me. THANK YOU for sharing that!

1 Peter 1:10-12 (New Living Translation)

10 This salvation was something even the prophets wanted to know more about when they prophesied about this gracious salvation prepared for you.

11 They wondered what time or situation the Spirit of Christ within them was talking about when he told them in advance about Christ’s suffering and his great glory afterward.

12 They were told that their messages were not for themselves, but for you. And now this Good News has been announced to you by those who preached in the power of the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. It is all so wonderful that even the angels are eagerly watching these things happen.

...Wow, what a wonderful God we have.. I love every minute of this spiritual walk! Draw me closer God forevermore!

GOD BLESS YOU Joe, thank you for sharing!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Angels are watching over you my dear...the fact that they are there should provide a great a great security ...We have a whole cloud of witnesses that watch us as well. There are even more than those two...lol

I find it curious that you are curious as well as them...get it..

They may be waiting for permission to visit you as a divine visitation. For the Angels of our Lord are going to and fro...

Heaven is very busy and the fact that Jesus is allowing you to peek in to see those peeking out at you is a blessing.

We also entertain them unawares....Only a few come with declarations... thry are beautiful though aren't they.... Patricia1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Angels are watching over you my dear...the fact that they are there should provide a great a great security ...We have a whole cloud of witnesses that watch us as well. There are even more than those two...lol

They may be waiting for permission to visit you as a divine visitation. For the Angels of our Lord are going to and fro...

Heaven is very busy and the fact that Jesus is allowing you to peek in to see those peeking out at you is a blessing.

We also entertain them unawares....Only a few come with declarations... they are beautiful though aren't they.... Patricia1

I agree with Patricia. Remember Jacob's ladder? How he saw them going up and down the ladder from heaven to earth and back?

Oh that would be so wonderful Patricia, I would love to entertain them if they did come to visit. But I did notice one thing.. ever since I realized there was a pattern to my dream and wrote here about it I've become more diligent to do my part in love. I wish that they would really come down and spend some time with me and that I was aware of it. I have some questions for them that I hope they can answer.

We also entertain them unawares....Only a few come with declarations... they are beautiful though aren't they.... Patricia1

I agree with Patricia. Remember Jacob's ladder? How he saw them going up and down the ladder from heaven to earth and back?

:cool:

That Ladder Is Jesus!

And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you,

Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man. John 1:51

Is That Cool Or What!

Took me some time to understand it but yes! Very cool!!! :noidea: