• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I keep getting a dream of 2 Angels watching me from Heaven.. it always during a dream where the Devil's workers are attacking me or shadowing me with a plan.

These two angels, always appear to be curious as to what is going on but they dont show much emotion in terms of happy, sad, shocked or grieved... actually I do sense a little disappointment. However its no where near the huge feeling I get from then of extreme curiosity of what is going on. Anyway... there is a window to heaven and these two always look down to Earth to see me.

What does this mean?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I keep getting a dream of 2 Angels watching me from Heaven.. it always during a dream where the Devil's workers are attacking me or shadowing me with a plan.

These two angels, always appear to be curious as to what is going on but they don't show much emotion in terms of happy, sad, shocked or grieved... actually I do sense a little disappointment. However its no where near the huge feeling I get from then of extreme curiosity of what is going on. Anyway... there is a window to heaven and these two always look down to Earth to see me.

What does this mean?

It looks like to me that these two angels are as you say very curious as to what is going on in your spiritual life but they do not understand what is going on. Which is why they do not show any or very little emotion.

The window to to heaven is the same as the open door that John the Revelator saw when He looked up in the book of Revelation. It is an opening that opened up when you gave your life over to Christ. It was opened up for you to see the heavenly things of God Spiritually. That is why You can see the angels looking at you in your dream.

You should ask God top reveal the true meaning of this dream to you and if He doesn't,t give you an answer right away, you should continue to ask for clarification and wait for an answer.

If you don't get an answer after several weeks or months but you keep having this dream you will have to keep waiting. He will reveal it top in His time.

Thanks bro I appreciate it.. at first I thought it had to do with the dreams but there are many unanswered question... and so I'll ask and pursue and see what it is I can do. There is nothing else I see of Heaven except the two angel's their faces..

I'm glad someone from Heaven is watching.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

or it means that you should stop eating cheeseburgers with onions so late every night ...

:emot-questioned:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from General Discussion to Prophecy

Thanks bro I appreciate it.. at first I thought it had to do with the dreams but there are many unanswered question... and so I'll ask and pursue and see what it is I can do. There is nothing else I see of Heaven except the two angel's their faces..

I'm glad someone from Heaven is watching.

Don,t Liston to any of the negatives these guys are spewing. Any time a Lover of Jesus has a reoccurring and it has something to do with the abode of God or your life with God the dream is most likely from God. How you feel when you wake up is also an indicator as to where the dream came from. If you feel fear or anger its is from satan. If you feel love, joy or any number of other feelings it is from God. It is also possible to feel sorrow, the feeling of mourning and yes disappointment if a dream comes from God. But these feelings do not have to be about you. They can be about someone you know or something that is going on in the world.

Before 911 I had a dream and when I woke up feeling great sorrow and I could not understand what I had dreamed until I saw the towers on fire. Then I realized that it was the sorrow that Jesus was feeling for all of the lost who refused Christ and were know suffering the results of there choices. Including the terrorists.

One never forgets a dream from God and your memory of the dream will always be crystal clear just like you were seeing it in real time.

I agree 100% I have never had a dream from God that I ever forgot. It's always amazingly clear even after years. Well.. this is not the first time I've had a dream by God that has com true. There was one dream I had of a woman who I really love getting into trouble with drinking and so on.. when I told her about it after a couple of days I found out that her sister (an alcoholic) returned back to it and it happened just like how it happened in the dream!

So I do appreciate your comments thank you very much.

I agree 100% I have never had a dream from God that I ever forgot. It's always amazingly clear even after years. Well.. this is not the first time I've had a dream by God that has com true. There was one dream I had of a woman who I really love getting into trouble with drinking and so on.. when I told her about it after a couple of days I found out that her sister (an alcoholic) returned back to it and it happened just like how it happened in the dream!

So I do appreciate your comments thank you very much.

You are welcome.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

These two angels, always appear to be curious as to what is going on but they dont show much emotion in terms of happy, sad, shocked or grieved... actually I do sense a little disappointment. However its no where near the huge feeling I get from then of extreme curiosity of what is going on. Anyway... there is a window to heaven and these two always look down to Earth to see me.

What does this mean?

I wish i could remember where the Word says the Angels are watching us...... not sure where it is at new or old i am not sure and not even exactly sure of the exact wording in order to try and find it.....

mike

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

What does this mean?

I wish i could remember where the Word says the Angels are watching us...... not sure where it is at new or old i am not sure and not even exactly sure of the exact wording in order to try and find it.....

mike

There is one place mentioned in Psalm.

Psalm 34:4 I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. 5 They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. 6 This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. 7 The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. 8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Keep in mind Blien, when we are aware of the enemy attacking us or making plans to do so we are to seek the Lord earnestly in prayer...even cry out unto Him, He hears us and responds out of His love for us and even sends angels to fight against the enemy on our behalf. We must call out to Him though.

:emot-heartbeat: