Blien

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

I keep getting a dream of 2 Angels watching me from Heaven..

How do you know they're angels?

Can you describe them?

their discription may or may not have any clue..... being that satan is also known as the angel of light.... demons can imitate very pretty beings.....

this is where discerning of the spirits comes in. some can be very pleasent for a time when they manifest themselves and then turn and show their ugly heads..... be very careful when dealing with the spirits..

remember also,

the spirit world and the physical world overlap. spirits can have physical qualities, and can reach into the physical world,

for instance, a young lady friend of ours, was at the top of the stairs, and her mother was in a chair on the first floor, the girl was lifted up (seen by the mother) and then thrown down the stairs. before the mother could even get out of her chair, the girl (14 or 15 at the time) was picked up again and thrown across the room against the wall.

this is just one example of where the spirits can manifest themselves in the physical.

another is a lady at church asked another lady to pray for her and to lift her up, cause she had been feeling like she was under attack..... not only her but the church as well....... the lady did as she was asked, and during her prayers she felt a release, for the time. later that night, when no one else was in the house, the second lady heard her friend calling to her, pray for me, so she got up, went into the den and began travailing in prayer for her sister. during this, a spirit manifested its self before her spoke to her, and she began todo combat with this spirit. during this, she saw her friend being grabbed by this spirit, this demon, dressed in brown with a brown had as well, pleasent features, she prayed and rebuked this spirit, his hand began turning red hot and had to release her.... then as she continued in prayer she saw the church building, and the demon began squeezing it and the people were popping out, and being scattered through out the area.... as she continued deeper and deeper in prayer, the church began turning red, as in red hot, not unlike the lake of fire, and the man in the brown suite, the demon, had to release it, had to let go... the demon looked at the lady praying and came running at her as in to attack her head on, and she look at him and threw her hand towards him and commanded him....."BE GONE WITH YOU" and the demon was thrusted away from her as like a base ball being hit by a baseball bat clean out of the park, not to be seen for a very very very long time.

this demon is a tormentor, he torments those that are believers, in to worry about their loved ones, will do what he can to turn a believers loved ones against their believing family prayer and fasting is the only way to beat some of these demons...

spiritual warfare is not.... I can not say this lightly, IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE SHRUGGED OFF, IS NOT SOMETHING TO PLAY WITH, UNLESS PREPARED. the only way to prepare is to PRAY AND FAST AND LIVE IN THE WORD OF GOD.......

mike

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Very true. I've seen all these things before. I felt the release as you said also.. a friend wanted to pray for me before I left on a trip overseas and felt a sword slice what was like a giant rope around my waist. I never even knew I was bound but my friend did and he did the right thing. As we were praying (before that happened) there was a sound in the church as if the whole roof was about to collapse and he hearThe d it as well.

The Lord be Glorified is all I have to say.

In the most recent dream of the two Angels, they saw me, and I saw from their perspective what they saw.