ajesuschrist_mathetes

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

So much of trying to connect prophecy to current events is speculative. While enjoyable to discuss, it is probably wise not to be to dogmatic about how we think specific propecies will play out.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Wish I had more time online. Would like to reach out and hug you all and give you all holy kisses as Scripture teaches!

Just hit me and I checked. Jack's website is jvim.com. You can watch his TV program online and I THINK the new one he invited all to watch will be on the website on Wednesday.

Found also when Jack changes his teachings he openly admits that and tells why. Just love him and Rexella to death. On last week's show he reminded all about Billy Graham and his 90th birthday. How much Billy loved Ruth Graham who died a few years ago and how much he misses her. Waiting to get to heaven for reunion.

To me, talk about Giants! Giants of the faith--Billy Graham.

Just partially reread a book written in 1990 by a pastor named Rochford "In Partnership with God". Pastor died of cancer.

Book is incredible in so many ways, but does clearly state how much The Body of Christ needs to come together in Love and how God has been using the black race [traced back to one of Noah's 3 sons and then Cush] so powerfully in that regard. Book seems so prophetic-gets into move of The Holy Spirit in early 1900s. Pentecostal. Martin Luther King Jr. and his nonviolent love to reach out in healing, especially with the Body of Christ. To the "white" Church. So much repentence and forgiveness. But coming together.

Of course every word that follows, but especially verse 21.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b...1&t=KJV#top

King James Version (KJV) John - Chapter 17

Jhn 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

Jhn 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Jhn 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Jhn 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Jhn 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Jhn 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

Jhn 17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

Jhn 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received [them], and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

Jhn 17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

Jhn 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

Jhn 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we [are].

Jhn 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Jhn 17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

Jhn 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Jhn 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Jhn 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Jhn 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Jhn 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

Jhn 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

Jhn 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Jhn 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Jhn 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Jhn 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Jhn 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Jhn 17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

Jhn 17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare [it]: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/21/1957

Wish I had more time online. Would like to reach out and hug you all and give you all holy kisses as Scripture teaches!

Just hit me and I checked. Jack's website is jvim.com. You can watch his TV program online and I THINK the new one he invited all to watch will be on the website on Wednesday.

Found also when Jack changes his teachings he openly admits that and tells why. Just love him and Rexella to death. On last week's show he reminded all about Billy Graham and his 90th birthday. How much Billy loved Ruth Graham who died a few years ago and how much he misses her. Waiting to get to heaven for reunion.

To me, talk about Giants! Giants of the faith--Billy Graham.

Just partially reread a book written in 1990 by a pastor named Rochford "In Partnership with God". Pastor died of cancer.

Book is incredible in so many ways, but does clearly state how much The Body of Christ needs to come together in Love and how God has been using the black race [traced back to one of Noah's 3 sons and then Cush] so powerfully in that regard. Book seems so prophetic-gets into move of The Holy Spirit in early 1900s. Pentecostal. Martin Luther King Jr. and his nonviolent love to reach out in healing, especially with the Body of Christ. To the "white" Church. So much repentence and forgiveness. But coming together.

Of course every word that follows, but especially verse 21.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b...1&t=KJV#top

King James Version (KJV) John - Chapter 17

Jhn 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

Jhn 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Jhn 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Jhn 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Jhn 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Jhn 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

Jhn 17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

Jhn 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received [them], and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

Jhn 17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

Jhn 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

Jhn 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we [are].

Jhn 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Jhn 17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

Jhn 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Jhn 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Jhn 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Jhn 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Jhn 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

Jhn 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

Jhn 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Jhn 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Jhn 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Jhn 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Jhn 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Jhn 17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

Jhn 17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare [it]: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

I like Jack! I dont watch him all the time but I just like the guy.And rexella too.

But I gotta share a story, then we can get back to Jack!

Years ago, when i was first born again, I watched kenneth Copeland! I thought he was great! Evey time he came on I watched...and listened.....

So, after his show one nite, I got silly....I wrote him a letter( pre-email days), and i told him that anytime he was in my area, he could stay at my .house! I told him I'd take him fishing and all sorts of stuff..5 pages of stuf i wrote him....And you know what?...I got a response!!!!..It was a letter asking for a contribution to his ministries! a form letter, not a real letter!Whoever got my letter I sent to to Kenneth decided that they would answer for him...with a request for money!!...Now, aint that a trip!!!

Later on, I'll tell you about me inviting Katarina Witt to stay at my house and i'd take her fishing! (oh well,...I'll tell you now..)..at any rate,I has a "WEBTV"...I wrote to Katarina for abot 45 minutes or longer...And I told my buddy next door...He'd ask me every day if I got a response, and i'd say"No...But I'm sure any day now!"Finally after weeks of waiting we were just trying to see if my email actually went to her....Low and behold....when I typed it all out, and being new to this email stuff My friend and I discovered That I hade typed my entire letter on the "Subject" line!!well...there ya go....I dont watch kenneth...But I will watch katarina skate!!

your friend,

john