• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

On Jack Van Impe this past Sunday December 14, 2008 [7:00 A.M. on broadcast Channel 45 CW here in Schenectady,NY] Jack said to invite all to next week's show. He said the revised Catechism [by Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger before he became Pope Benedict XVI] now agrees 100% with Jack's teachings on The Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

I think tons of Cardinal Ratzinger re theology and going 100% by Word of God/Holy Bible and was so glad when he was made Pope. Yeh, when I was first born again in 1980 "learned" Pope was antichirst, Roman Catholicism was (censored),

pre-tribulation Rapture was going to hit in September 1981 on Rosh Hoshana. Lot changed. Jack Van Impe wrote a book back then [title something like "Heart trouble in the Body of Christ"] stating how wrong there was so much division in Body of Christ and so little agape. Jesus prayed to Our Father in John 17 that we all may be one in Jesus that the world may know the God The Father sent Him. Truth and agape. Does the world know?-don't think so. Unity in Body of Christ. True Unity obviously, not some ecumenical "mush God" from Antichrist.

Hope you get a chance to watch next's week show "Jack Van Impe Presents". Me personally followed Jack somewhat in the 1980s then started about 2 years ago to get on his ministry mailing and watch his weekly show. Been very edifying.

Jack has been been studying for over 60 years and believes next event is the trumpet "Come Up Hither" when The Lord Jesus Christ Raptures up us children to take us home.

Show is very fast paced. Scripture quotes and current worldwide news.

Agape and peace,

Ron...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On Jack Van Impe this past Sunday December 14, 2008 [7:00 A.M. on broadcast Channel 45 CW here in Schenectady,NY] Jack said to invite all to next week's show. He said the revised Catechism [by Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger before he became Pope Benedict XVI] now agrees 100% with Jack's teachings on The Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

I think tons of Cardinal Ratzinger re theology and going 100% by Word of God/Holy Bible and was so glad when he was made Pope. Yeh, when I was first born again in 1980 "learned" Pope was antichirst, Roman Catholicism was (censored),

pre-tribulation Rapture was going to hit in September 1981 on Rosh Hoshana. Lot changed. Jack Van Impe wrote a book back then [title something like "Heart trouble in the Body of Christ"] stating how wrong there was so much division in Body of Christ and so little agape. Jesus prayed to Our Father in John 17 that we all may be one in Jesus that the world may know the God The Father sent Him. Truth and agape. Does the world know?-don't think so. Unity in Body of Christ. True Unity obviously, not some ecumenical "mush God" from Antichrist.

Hope you get a chance to watch next's week show "Jack Van Impe Presents". Me personally followed Jack somewhat in the 1980s then started about 2 years ago to get on his ministry mailing and watch his weekly show. Been very edifying.

Jack has been been studying for over 60 years and believes next event is the trumpet "Come Up Hither" when The Lord Jesus Christ Raptures up us children to take us home.

Agape and peace,

Ron...

Jacks a good guy and very accurate at times!

But remember the Bible says not even the Angels in Heaven know the hour in which Jesus return is.

I do believe it to be soon but with the looks of the body of Christ it makes me feel it might be a while to. Remember he is coming back for a bride who is of one mind and one spirit, we have a way to go would you not agree?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

Agape and peace,

Ron...

I worked for Dr Jack and Miss Rexella for 2 years. During that time, Dr Jack had to get on the air and publicly apologize to the Catholic church for calling them the "whore of Babylon", among other things.

I do admire them greatly, and I was even in some of their videos, notably "Revelation Revealed"...they sent me to Hell.

a.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

I cleaned up this thread. :21:

There is way too much work to be done for the Kingdom to be tearing down other Ministries here, and we do not allow it. :cool:

Here is some Scripture to think and meditate on;

Mr

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/04/1956

I don't get his TV program in Mississippi either so I Googled his named and found him on ***************.So if you don't you can get him there too...Now... that being said....I am very confused cause I do not believe in extraterrestrials but apparently he does.....Here is the video.

Global invasions? What does that mean? I am not saying it is NOT truth...I just never heard such a thing and it seems anything today can be made to be truth, marketed and sold for the a dollar....I just never heard of Global invasions and that extraterrestrials are the devil angels!

So what do you all think about that?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  376
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/30/1962

ill see if i can catch that ron :wub:

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

how do i find out if i can watch in rhode island?

and yes it does seem like it might still be a little bit before He comes to take us home

until then

lv yr sis in Christ

manie

Hey manie, I know he's on 1:00 am, Tuesday morns. here in connecticut, but I don't know if it would be the same for you. Keep a look out on your cable listings I guess.

Luv ya stacey

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I don't get his TV program in Mississippi either so I Googled his named and found him on *************************So if you don't you can get him there too...Now... that being said....I am very confused cause I do not believe in extraterrestrials but apparently he does.....Here is the video.

Global invasions? What does that mean? I am not saying it is NOT truth...I just never heard such a thing and it seems anything today can be made to be truth, marketed and sold for the a dollar....I just never heard of Global invasions and that extraterrestrials are the devil angels!

So what do you all think about that?

Keep listening. I think you misunderstood him. Jack Van Impe believes that the UFO phenomenon is demonic in character, if I am not mistaken. So 'global invasion' may have meant a huge influx of demonic activity.

I disagree with Reverend Van Impe a good deal over eschatology, but I always enjoy listening to him.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

I used to watch Dr. Van Impe all the time before I had kids and other responsibilities. :wub: His program is on too late at night for me now.

I think you greatly misunderstand his position on UFO's and Aliens if you oversimplify it. :laugh:

The Word of God has this to say about satan and his fallen angels;

2Co

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/04/1956

oooOhooo :laugh: