IGNORED

Gas deal, coming polls behind military operations in Gaza?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

This is interesting.......

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Gas_dea...how/3935036.cms <-- Jan 2009

Bloomberg story on BG international Natural Gas discovery

http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/arti...mp;parent_id=28 <--2007

BBC article on Israel Egypt Gas Deal

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7735705.stm <-- Nov 2008

It makes me wonder what everyones intentions are.

Oh, and understand something. I like the Jews & Hebrews. I am not fond of Zionism Politics & politicians. I am just after the truth..reporting facts..no matter who it hurts.

I do not believe the Zionists represent all the Jews. It is like saying all of America is filled with a bunch of George W Bush Jr's. It is just not the case.

By the way, I am an American Jew.

Edited by livin4him247

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/02/1954

I suspect that you are barking up the wrong tree. If you are looking for a cynical explanation for Israel defending herself from thousands of attacks on the civilian population, try the corrupt politics of the current Prime Minister and his needs. He and his party are coming ahead in the political campaign that is ongoing during this conflict. If you are determined to look at the subject of fuel as connected to politics you might look for signs that the American government made a deal with Iran to refrain from destroying Iran's nuclear program in exchange for lower prices for crude oil.

My post got doubled so I deleted the repetition.

My point is to Think about and Research the news they feed to us.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/01/03...-radio-address/

This recent outburst of violence was instigated by Hamas -- a Palestinian terrorist group supported by Iran and Syria that calls for Israel's destruction. Eighteen months ago, Hamas took over the Gaza Strip in a coup, and since then has imported thousands of guns and rockets and mortars. Egypt brokered a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel, but Hamas routinely violated that ceasefire by launching rockets into Israel. On December 19th, Hamas announced an end to the ceasefire and soon unleashed a barrage of rockets and mortars that deliberately targeted innocent Israelis -- an act of terror that is opposed by the legitimate leader of the Palestinian people, President Abbas.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...6012600372.html <--but I thought Hamas won the elections? Why have elections?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...2303128_pf.html <--Were there secret deals not to attack Gaza?

They have completed these settlements and are they now moving on to Gaza for more settlements? It would make for some pretty nice Hotel Property!

Again, I am just seeking the facts. I do not put much trust in our Media. I am not going to eat up everything they spoon feed me. Like Socrates Gadfly, It is in my nature to question their Truth.

I believe we are in end days. And I understand Satan likes to deceive. And "Bomb for Peace" just does not sound like something MY JESUS would say.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

The first thing I would do if I wanted to question the Print media is to not read theWashington Post. :26:

Is, "Let's drive Israel into the Sea and drown all the Jews," something Jesus would do? :noidea:

Yes, Hamas was Elected and by an overwhelming majority, this indicates that the people in Gaza overwhelmingly agree with their anti-Semitic agenda. :thumbsup:

If Europe were interested in Natural Gas supply would they be denouncing Israel?

As you have said, "Let's examine what it is we read," and then I would add examine what it is we believe to be the Truth in Light of what we know to be moral behavior.

Peace,

Dave

The places I go for information are not the same that I post here. I am looking for the little mainstream media that may have a story to make my point. Not an easy task.

Trying to stay within the Rules that Worthy Considers Credible Media.

Is "Let's Bomb and kill all the Men Women and Children in Palastine" to make sure we kill all the "so called" TERROR...what Jesus would do?

So the whole world is against what is happening ....but because America is for it...that makes it right? Because the whole world can't possibly be right. After all, we are Americans!?!?

Edited by livin4him247

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Is "Let's Bomb and kill all the Men Women and Children in Palastine" to make sure we kill all the "so called" TERROR...what Jesus would do?

:emot-heartbeat: No one is advocating bombing all the men, women and children in Palestine.

..... It makes me wonder what everyones intentions are.....

Many Folk Are Putting Their Trust In Man

I receive not honour from men.

But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. John 5:41-43

And It'll Just Get Worst And Worst

And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you:

whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not,

and their damnation slumbereth not. 2 Peter 2:2-3

Before It Gets Better

And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine:

and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. Isaiah 49:26

......not fond of Zionism .....

I Love The Master Zionist!

Thus saith the Lord GOD;

When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered,

and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.

And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence,

when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them;

and they shall know that I am the LORD their God. Ezekiel 28:25-26

For He Is My God

And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people;

to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. Isaiah 11:10

Trust Him

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

>>>>>()>>>>>

By The Way I'm Just A Repenting Sinner

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin;

that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:21

Redeemed By The Precious Blood

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things,

as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 1 Peter 1:18-19

Of THE KING OF THE JEWS

And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross.

And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. John 19:19

Who Loves Israel

Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo,

I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity;

and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet,

and none shall make him afraid. Jeremiah 30:10

And Jerusalem

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Psalms 122:6

Always

Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. Psalms 121:4

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

..... It makes me wonder what everyones intentions are.....

Many Folk Are Putting Their Trust In Man

I receive not honour from men.

But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. John 5:41-43

And It'll Just Get Worst And Worst

And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you:

whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not,

and their damnation slumbereth not. 2 Peter 2:2-3

Before It Gets Better

And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine:

and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. Isaiah 49:26

......not fond of Zionism .....

I Love The Master Zionist!

Thus saith the Lord GOD;

When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered,

and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.

And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence,

when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them;

and they shall know that I am the LORD their God. Ezekiel 28:25-26

For He Is My God

And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people;

to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. Isaiah 11:10

Trust Him

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

>>>>>()>>>>>

By The Way I'm Just A Repenting Sinner

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin;

that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:21

Redeemed By The Precious Blood

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things,

as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 1 Peter 1:18-19

Of THE KING OF THE JEWS

And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross.

And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. John 19:19

Who Loves Israel

Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo,

I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity;

and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet,

and none shall make him afraid. Jeremiah 30:10

And Jerusalem

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Psalms 122:6

Always

Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. Psalms 121:4

Brother Joe, May God Bless the crown of your Godly God fearing head right down to the soles of your Godly God fearing feet. :emot-handshake:

Joe, as long as I know you keep praying, I feel comforted. Thanks!

I do not want to kill any of the innocent civilians in Gaza city. I pray for their safety as well as their deliverance from the great evil that surrounds them. I do not feel the same about the terrorists and God haters who are not in any way innocent.