IGNORED

Who Has Seen Or Heard About " The Ramp " ??

Shad

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

Just curious

For a little background info " The Ramp " is kinda like a retreat type deal for teenagers and young adults based out of Hamilton, Alabama. God TV airs it every now and then and this weekend happens to be one of those times. The show airs for 3 hr. Usually from what I can tell 1 hr. of worship followed by 1 hr. of actual teaching followed by another 1 hr. of Worship to close out the event.

I have a pretty good idea what the response will be but I just wanted to ask and see. :whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

Just curious

For a little background info " The Ramp " is kinda like a retreat type deal for teenagers and young adults based out of Hamilton, Alabama. God TV airs it every now and then and this weekend happens to be one of those times. The show airs for 3 hr. Usually from what I can tell 1 hr. of worship followed by 1 hr. of actual teaching followed by another 1 hr. of Worship to close out the event.

I have a pretty good idea what the response will be but I just wanted to ask and see. :whistling:

Hi Shad,

The church I attended for years in Fl. sent their teenagers there for many years, my daughter went herself a couple of times, and the teens came back on FIRE and renewed in the Spirit!

It's an awesome ministry that really ministers to our teens!

The ramp is part of Karen Wheaton Ministries, and they have some really annointed singers and teachers of the Word every year.