• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

A friend in Jerusalem sent out a report to us who are on her prayer team.

They had an air raid siren. Turned out to be a false alarm, but it showed just how unprepared the people of Jerusalem are for such an event. They didn't know where to go or what to do.

A ship from Iran bringing aid to Gaza was turned back by the IDF. There's a Russian war ship docked in Syria.

A letter like this reminds me that we need to spend less time expressing our opinions about the situation and "taking sides" and spend more time in prayer over the situation. If these are signs, this powder keg is on the edge of ignition.

Please pray.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  692
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/02/1946

Amen...always in prayer for Israel.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you for that report from your friend.

Father,

We don't know if things will turn around or not. Only you know how much of a future any of us have on this earth. We have to trust you though, knowing that you are in control of everything that's going on. I cry for not only Israel, but all suffering people everywhere. I thank you that you are continually drawing people to yourself. I love you!

xoxo

Your daughter

A friend in Jerusalem sent out a report to us who are on her prayer team.

They had an air raid siren. Turned out to be a false alarm, but it showed just how unprepared the people of Jerusalem are for such an event. They didn't know where to go or what to do.

A ship from Iran bringing aid to Gaza was turned back by the IDF. There's a Russian war ship docked in Syria.

A letter like this reminds me that we need to spend less time expressing our opinions about the situation and "taking sides" and spend more time in prayer over the situation. If these are signs, this powder keg is on the edge of ignition.

Please pray.