• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Acceptance

Part 12

Do you know that we need to learn about grace (so that we could have its understanding) IF we are going to be pleasing to God? (Gen 33:8, 10) If so, then God is dealing with you graciously because you are being URGED to take the journey (through the instruction of grace) (33:11-12), so that you can FIND grace PROVIDING God helps you to endure (this teaching) (Gen 33:15-14).

Without God helping us to endure this, we are as Esau, who was into

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  376
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/30/1962

Acceptance

Part 12

Do you know that we need to learn about grace (so that we could have its understanding) IF we are going to be pleasing to God? (Gen 33:8, 10) If so, then God is dealing with you graciously because you are being URGED to take the journey (through the instruction of grace) (33:11-12), so that you can FIND grace PROVIDING God helps you to endure (this teaching) (Gen 33:15-14).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

Acceptance

Part 12

• Group:  Junior Member

Acceptance

Part 12

• Group:  Junior Member

Acceptance

Part 12

Well, since I know JESUS chose me from before the foundations of the world, I will stick to the truth that putting faith in JESUS to save my soul is sufficient for salvation.

Study of HIS word and growth in grace and strength are things that happen as a result of being indwelt with HIS spirit.

Acceptance

Part 12

so like the people god chooses have no real choice ??? predestination (my spelling once again lol) is it??? maybe im not understanding you ,,,

didnt god say that he didnt want even one person to be lost ,,, that he took no pleasure in the destuction of men,,, that any who call upon him will be delivered ,,, that any who believe in me shall not die but have everlasting life,,,

i thought god chooses all of us ,but many decline the offer,,, like that one verse says many are chosen but few make the cut(lol somthing like that )

i mean god is absolute and no one will never make believe otherwise,,, i understand that

i dont even believe in gray area's,,, i believe that there are area's that i need guidence in but its all black and white to me

so maybe your saying that its by gods absolute grace ,love,patience,disaplin,hope,plan,power and work that i have any thing rightiouse in me

true absolutly true

and we learn this too,,, he and he alone brings us to full understanding,,, i agree

and that any thing i do good really isnt from me at all ,,, for i was taught this by my creator,teacher,father,savior

and had he not taught these things to me i would still be a wretched soul destroyer ,,, yes thats true

like when i was first saved ,,, it was like the first day of school

so like god makes us willing,,, true again,,, but dont we have to ask for it ???

not that im saying we have any power over god (please) but we have the power to chose

i have no control over anything in my life or anyone in my life,,, but i do have one gift ,,, everyone has this one gift ,,, saved or not rich or poor ,,, god gave us all this one gift

choice

i mean how could god be god if choice was breached ,,, if freewill was comprimised ??? then if this was true a person could say at the judgment day how can i be guilty you made me do it ,,,

jona could have died in the whales belly ,,, but he chose to pray to god and was delivered

pharo its said had his heart hardened by my lord

but my lord didnt harden his heart untill moses came

he could have chose to to be a good pharo for a long time before moses came but chose not to

maybe im not seeing it ,,, (im still a kid lol and need to guided at times) so can you tell me what im missing here???

thank you ,, love in christ arrow from god

This conversation goes back and forth a lot. Let me ask you a question;

Would you want GOD to let you choose to reject HIM? (I would hope not)

If HE knew you would reject HIM, would you want HIM to do something in you to soften your heart and bring you a touch of HIS love and grace so that you would love HIM and be saved? (this is what HE did for you if you are one of HIS)

You are born of HIS spirit first, in order that you can than know spiritual things. The need for JESUS is spiritually discerned and can not be understood by carnal man. Thus, THE SPIRIT first gives life to those whom GOD has determined to create for HIMSELF before creation.