• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

Hi Blien. I've had so many dreams about our schools being in choas that I've lost count. Dream or no dream when you see children running for their life, afraid, confuse about what 's going on it stays in your mind. My view is.... America need to wake up. One of the greatest weapon against us is our indifference to what is really important. The majority of the children today just don't care.... about anything. I'm a part of my church children's ministry. I didn't want to be, but the dreams... our children is more important then what I thought I wanted. I pray that what I've seen in my dreams regarding our children is just that, a dream.

God bless you

Jacqueline

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I think one of the battles against our children today is in the school systems and culture. People just don't think independently anymore. They want to conform, to the latest trends, the latest thoughts, the latest fashions and sadly.. the latest religion... Ugh...

Does something inside of you just burn with indignation when you see the youth of today wearing those Arabian scarves around their necks? I tell you, sometimes I just want to punch them in their face for their stupidity. Its not the scarf, its what that scarf means that pisses me off (rejection of Christ).

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  376
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/30/1962

Compounds are the Christian community in the USA

Wood blocks over cross represents legal attacks from within the USA against Christendom.

Ripping down and throwing wood through glass represents your fight against such legal attacks.

Downed AWAC's aircraft represent a fear that the government will not be able to see an attack coming, probably through trickery, like terrorist factions pretending to want peace in order to buy time and plot their attack. The fact that the planes crashed as opposed to being shot down represents the disabling will come from within.

Soldiers represent the terrorist, most likely Islamic.

The jeep represents their mobility

The machine gun represents that they are well armed and can shoot many bullets, meaning many small attacks instead of a big attack like 9/11, but these small attacks will be just as deadly.

i didnt see it till i read that ,,, wow ,,, love in christ arrow

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

Just a thought

Could your dream show a spiritual attack against our children and youth today?

We know that satan is the"prince of the power of the air". These air attacks could be demonic attacks at our children. And the first place they are attacked is at school. First prayer and all things Godly are taken out of schools, then the agenda of turning God's truths into lies. Not to mention peer pressure and the total spirit of rebellion running rampant in todays youths.

If satan can turn todays kids against God, what would become of the church of tomorrow?

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/21/1977

Eskimo rarely dream of lions. African tribesmen usually don't dream of Polar Bears.

The Human imagination can only conjuer-up that which it has a frame-of-referance for.

Soultion.

Turn off your television.

Fast from television.

It is just a propeganda device designed to implant ideas that seem to take shape as our own.

There is little truth in the corperate owned media, just fear & chaos.

Thankfully, there is no extrabiblical revelation in the form of dreams and visions

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  365
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  10/03/1989

That's an interesting dream Blien. Just a couple of weeks ago I had a similar dream. In the dream my mom came to wake me up. She told me to come look at the television. I went to the television and there was a map with circles around cities on the USA map that had been attacked. There were cities up north, down south, out west, in the heartlands, and just about everywhere that had been attacked. The news anchor was reporting on it. I looked out my window and saw dozens and dozens of planes flying by, carrying weapons. Though I felt sad about what had happened, I also felt like I wasn't in much danger considering I live in a small town. I didn't think they would bother wasting their weapons on us. But I felt I needed to take my family to the high school, which is a bomb shelter as well, and is probably the safest building in town.

Well as I was running to the car to pull it closer to the drive way, a single grenade fell from the sky right next to me and the car. I dove out of the way and the front side of my car was damaged badly. I was able to gather my family in the damaged car and make it to the school house somehow. There was a fence blocking the entrance, so we had to hide in a shed next to the school house, which did not feel safe at all. Suddenly I say a swarm of planes circling around us, then I woke up. I don't know if the dream has any relevance, but it sure stuck with me for a while, and still gives me a bit of a dreadful feeling when I think about. Also in the dream I remember my mom talking about how we will have to fix the house after it had been damaged. Cause the roof was also blown off in the dream. I told her "I don't think the earth will even be around by then."

Edited by Deepblue

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

I think that with all the barrage of news and media attention given to wars, terrorism, attacks from all sides, that it's easy to have dreams about these things. That said - I do think Christianity is under attack, sometimes subtle attacks and sometimes overt. I just don't think that all dreams are interpretable and should be considered as anything but our own internal sensitivities and fears.