• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I didn't want to put this in the prophesy forums because I really dont know if it qualifies.. I just wanted to see what you all had to say about this dream I had that I shared with a friend last year. It's all about this great nation called U.S. of A.

I had these dreams on July 7 of last year (2008)....

"The stories I had for you are 2 dreams I had recently, I must warn you though. Its not pretty... how come I always have these dramatic dreams! However I think its a forewarning of what is to come soon.

This was one.. I was with my dad and we were walking about a compound something like looked like a school or university grounds with a High Brick wall and a grand gate. My dad and I were talking about the events in the world and how its going to ruin. Then, he told me about the Christianity persecution and how the world is becoming more and more secular. Then I noticed on the gates which had the cross of Jesus engraved in them was covered by a block of wood! This was because someone wanted too cover everything that was Christian and make the compound and its ground secular. So I became very upset with my heart beating up to throat and ran up to it ripped the block off and then turned around to another compound (though not as impressive) which was right behind us and threw the block of wood right through their grand window smashing it to pieces. And both crosses on each side of the gate was once more exposed. This is where this dream ended and I woke up.

After going back to sleep the dream continued. This time I was in the compound that bares the mark of the cross that I told you about. It was really beautiful inside and a fountain of water that flowed beautifully in the middle of it. Lots of people were there and talking with each other. It looked like recess or something. Then suddenly as I was standing there an Radar plane zoom so close down and I was amazed at what it was doing at such a low altitude because they normally fly higher than most planes. As I was watching it i crashed right into the gate of the compound! Just like this one http://www.strangemilitary.com/images/content/7390.jpg but it blew up and bellows of smoke and fire rised up! As everyone was running away, including me as I didn't want to get caught in the aftershock.. Then I saw another one coming from the direct opposite of the first one and crashed right behind us. I was really close to this wall and amazed that I wasn't killed. People were running and screaming in panic so I suspected that there would be more attacks and ran out of the compound all together as I did this over the hills from far away there was a Jeep TJ with a machine gun at the top with several soliders on it heading directly in my position but before they saw me I hide in a cave, wondering how to get rid of these foes who were going to our compound that just was attacked.

I wasn't terrified at all except for the part when the second plane crashed and amazingly didn't kill me. More than anything I was amazed that this was going on. It was so strange, this dream and it was 2 episodes long.. I'll write to you again when I'm home."

What do you think of this dream?

I think this dream was telling me about the terrorist cells in North America which are just waiting for the perfect time to destroy America. I especially think this now because of what I learned from this man today, a former Terrorist (courtesy of Yacov)!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Compounds are the Christian community in the USA

Wood blocks over cross represents legal attacks from within the USA against Christendom.

Ripping down and throwing wood through glass represents your fight against such legal attacks.

Downed AWAC's aircraft represent a fear that the government will not be able to see an attack coming, probably through trickery, like terrorist factions pretending to want peace in order to buy time and plot their attack. The fact that the planes crashed as opposed to being shot down represents the disabling will come from within.

Soldiers represent the terrorist, most likely Islamic.

The jeep represents their mobility

The machine gun represents that they are well armed and can shoot many bullets, meaning many small attacks instead of a big attack like 9/11, but these small attacks will be just as deadly.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I don't claim any interpreting gifts, but it does make sense that the wood covering the Christian symbols is exactly what the secularists are trying to do - make it seem as if religion never had anything to do with the founding and developing of this nation.

I thought of Muslim terrorists, too, with the planes.

Sometimes, symbols in dreams represent what holds meaning to you. Airplanes used to destroy have most definitely become symbolic to us as terrorism. So, this is why I would think of this as a possible interpretation.

Thanks so much. I'm glad I shared this. I had a feeling that the AWACS planes were controlled by the terrorists to make a path for them.

And yes right from the get-go I knew those men in the buggy with the machine gun were Muslim terrorists. This dream sounds so much to me as a warning of sleeper cells here in North America.

AND if it were any more indication. I had this dream on July 7 as recorded by in my emails... July 7 is also the same date when several terrorist succeeded in bombing London. Read about it here to jog your memory http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

I belive there are some sleeper cells in Toronto. Some time ago there was a big terrorist bust here where they found some terrorists had huge stockpiles of explosives right outside Toronto.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

For a few years now I've been having dreams of America under attack. A few with Americans actually running from our enermies who had invaded our soil. In these dreams one thing always stands out, the children. In their fear and their need to escape many people in my dreams abandon their children and I'm always trying to gather them together and lead them to safty. America in my view is under attack, but not the way most people believe and the intended casulties is not the economy, or even our way of life. It's the souls of our children.

God bless you

Jacqueline

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Interesting point J

I agree that's a great point Jacqueline, we need to remember the children.. boy am I glad we talked about this.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from General Discussion to Prophecy

I didn't want to put this in the prophesy forums because I really dont know if it qualifies.. I just wanted to see what you all had to say about this dream I had that I shared with a friend last year. It's all about this great nation called U.S. of A.

I had these dreams on July 7 of last year (2008)....

An Urgent Call To The Bride Of Christ!

FROM THE MOUNTAIN PROPHECIES

BOOK TWELVE

Chapter Fifty

For a few years now I've been having dreams of America under attack. A few with Americans actually running from our enermies who had invaded our soil. In these dreams one thing always stands out, the children. In their fear and their need to escape many people in my dreams abandon their children and I'm always trying to gather them together and lead them to safty. America in my view is under attack, but not the way most people believe and the intended casulties is not the economy, or even our way of life. It's the souls of our children.

God bless you

Jacqueline

Hey Jacqueline.. I just had a thought here... I mentioned that in my dream the compound looked like a school or university. Is it possible that, these sleeper cells will attack schooling grounds first? It seems such an easy target.