• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Matthew 19:25-26

>>>>>()<<<<<

....but God is not calling all people now. Carnal man does not have the ability to come to God unless God draws them first.

But God

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:8

But God

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:15

But God

But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

John 4:14

But God Shares His Glory With No One

He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

John 7:8

And The Glory Of The Kids Of Grace Is Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Galatians 6:4

And We Sing Out A Love Song

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

Ephesians 5:19

A Love Song To Jesus

Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

Revelation 5:12

Singing I Love You LORD

I Love You

Amen Joe-we must first leave alone our flesh if we are to have God deal with us in the spirit.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
plagiarized... people who believe the way I do not sell God's Word. We consider them false prophets, just like the money changers in Jesus day. It is freely given.

Benoni, plagiarism is both lying and stealing. It is misrepresenting someone else's words as your own. It is a violation of this boards terms of service for you to steal someone else's words and pretend they are your own.

It is not a matter of whether someone is selling God's Word. If they allow their work to be freely distributed you must still give THEM the credit for authoring it. You do not have the right to present someone else's words as your own. It is dishonest. You obviously are not a man of character or integrity. But I guess that's okay since God "ordained" you to be a liar and a thief, right?

You don't debate me because all you have is opinion with no scripture; just like this highly opinionated statement; back it with God's Word or get off the boat.
The hypocrisy in this statement is that your view is just as much opinion. You have not really Scriopturally developed or explained how God ordains sin, causes man to sin but judges man for what man could not help to do because God "made" him do it. That's called "entrappment." Your view has God judging man for the very sin God forced man to commit. That is affront to God's system of perfect justice not to mention His character. From what I have seen in your writings (at least the ones you did not steal) is that God both calls man to repentence, and forces man to reject that call and ordains man to reject Him. Your view makes God the author of all the rapes, murders, child abuse and other sins and criminal activity. Sorry, but that is not the God of the Bible.

What you are espousing is a cultish teaching from hyper-Calvinism. Most of the credible mainstream Calvinists I am familiar with do not take such an extremeist view of the sovereignty of God.

All you have is bluster and a few verses that you have ripped from their context and have misinterpreted in order to support your misguided anti-Christian doctrines. It is easy to see why you have no conscience about plagiarising. A follower of Christ could not do that.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

plagiarized... people who believe the way I do not sell God's Word. We consider them false prophets, just like the money changers in Jesus day. It is freely given.

Benoni, plagiarism is both lying and stealing. It is misrepresenting someone else's words as your own. It is a violation of this boards terms of service for you to steal someone else's words and pretend they are your own.

It is not a matter of whether someone is selling God's Word. If they allow their work to be freely distributed you must still give THEM the credit for authoring it. You do not have the right to present someone else's words as your own. It is dishonest. You obviously are not a man of character or integrity. But I guess that's okay since God "ordained" you to be a liar and a thief, right?

You don't debate me because all you have is opinion with no scripture; just like this highly opinionated statement; back it with God's Word or get off the boat.
The hypocrisy in this statement is that your view is just as much opinion. You have not really Scriopturally developed or explained how God ordains sin, causes man to sin but judges man for what man could not help to do because God "made" him do it. That's called "entrappment." Your view has God judging man for the very sin God forced man to commit. That is affront to God's system of perfect justice not to mention His character. From what I have seen in your writings (at least the ones you did not steal) is that God both calls man to repentence, and forces man to reject that call and ordains man to reject Him. Your view makes God the author of all the rapes, murders, child abuse and other sins and criminal activity. Sorry, but that is not the God of the Bible.

What you are espousing is a cultish teaching from hyper-Calvinism. Most of the credible mainstream Calvinists I am familiar with do not take such an extremeist view of the sovereignty of God.

All you have is bluster and a few verses that you have ripped from their context and have misinterpreted in order to support your misguided anti-Christian doctrines. It is easy to see why you have no conscience about plagiarising. A follower of Christ could not do that.

I agree,shiloh. God gave man free will,and would never force us to sin. The sin we commit is done on our own accord.He has given us free will,so that when and if we choose Him, it will be what we want to do, not because He has forced our hand.

Guest HIS girl

Benoni - you come charging in on this thread, you accuse people of taking the Word and putting their own "spin" on verses -(you have included me in this) .. please....

Some of us here believe the Bible as is - so how can that be our own spin when we are taking the Word for what it actually is - the Holy Word of God?

I have asked you what NIRV is and you still haven't responded to that request. ....??

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57

This has gotten uncivil. I am closing this thread.