• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  2

What is wrong with abortion?

Those who exercise true love respect all human beings irrespective of their appearance or size. They, therefore, recognize the humanity of a one cell stage human being by recognizing that it is an independent life form with human genes; and has a human life force within it that initiates, directs and sustains a process to take that person through successive stages of development (over many years) to transform that person from a single cell individual to a fully grown human being with 10 trillion cells, multiple complex systems and a brain with a memory capacity equal to 20,000 computers. They, therefore see destruction of human beings in the embryonic and fetal stage as murder. They also see such an act as gross violation of human rights because it denies the victim from reaching his/her full human potential.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

To me, abortion can be summed up in one word: MURDER!

Only God gives life and only God should be the one to take it away. :)

In total agreement with you, Esther. In fact, I think we should quit using the word "abortion." It doesn't due the horrific deed justice! Killing the innocent is much better. Legalized killing has opened up a can of worms, or should I say maggots? It not only threatens the unborn but ALL humans--no matter what age. It is absolutely DIABOLICAL!!!!

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  231
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

What is wrong with abortion?

Those who exercise true love respect all human beings irrespective of their appearance or size. They, therefore, recognize the humanity of a one cell stage human being by recognizing that it is an independent life form with human genes; and has a human life force within it that initiates, directs and sustains a process to take that person through successive stages of development (over many years) to transform that person from a single cell individual to a fully grown human being with 10 trillion cells, multiple complex systems and a brain with a memory capacity equal to 20,000 computers. They, therefore see destruction of human beings in the embryonic and fetal stage as murder. They also see such an act as gross violation of human rights because it denies the victim from reaching his/her full human potential.

Please read one of my first posts back when I joined WCF concerning what I feel about abortion. I'm sure some have already read it but for those who haven't - tell me if I'm wrong for not caring about anything medical or scientific behind the abortion debate.

What's important to me is the little one in my life truly represents God's grace and how he adopts us into his family! :(

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  04/03/1967

this is probably the best way I've ever heard to argue agasinst abortion. check it out

S.L.E.D.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

To me, abortion can be summed up in one word: MURDER!

Only God gives life and only God should be the one to take it away. :emot-handshake:

In total agreement with you, Esther. In fact, I think we should quit using the word "abortion." It doesn't due the horrific deed justice! Killing the innocent is much better. Legalized killing has opened up a can of worms, or should I say maggots? It not only threatens the unborn but ALL humans--no matter what age. It is absolutely DIABOLICAL!!!!

The correct term is ABORTICIDE, homicide by deliberate induction of a miscarriage.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Please read one of my first posts back when I joined WCF concerning what I feel about abortion. I'm sure some have already read it but for those who haven't - tell me if I'm wrong for not caring about anything medical or scientific behind the abortion debate.

dcampsart,

I read your story and saw your daughter's beautiful picture, and thank you so much for sharing both with us. Nothing can compare with the joy one feels when life is chosen over death. Congratulations to you and your wife for making the right choice, and all praises to our AWESOME Father.

I don't believe there ought to be an abortion debate, and if people valued the life of a human being as being something to protect and preserve there wouldn't be. Life and death should only be in the hands of our Almighty Father, but the devil has puffed us up in our fleshly lusts to believe that WE should be the decision makers of who lives and who dies.

Then there's prejudices towards cultures, poor people, disabled, etc. Reincarnation might also be an excuse of why some think that killing the unborn is ok. Then we have those who believe that population control will insure our survival.

Eugenics is an interesting topic to read about, and the movie "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" was very interesting and informative also.

Edited by riel

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  231
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

dcampsart,

I read your story and saw your daughter's beautiful picture, and thank you so much for sharing both with us. Nothing can compare with the joy one feels when life is chosen over death. Congratulations to you and your wife for making the right choice, and all praises to our AWESOME Father.

I don't believe there ought to be an abortion debate, and if people valued the life of a human being as being something to protect and preserve there wouldn't be. Life and death should only be in the hands of our Almighty Father, but the devil has puffed us up in our fleshly lusts to believe that WE should be the decision makers of who lives and who dies.

Then there's prejudices towards cultures, poor people, disabled, etc. Reincarnation might also be an excuse of why some think that killing the unborn is ok. Then we have those who believe that population control will insure our survival.

Eugenics is an interesting topic to read about, and the movie "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" was very interesting and informative also.

Blessings to you riel... she really is full of... LIFE :thumbsup: !