IGNORED

When Do YOU Think The Rapture Will Occur?

2bba

When Do YOU Think The Rapture Will Occur?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. When Do YOU Think The Rapture Will Occur?

• 1. This week
    • 2. This month
    • 3. This Year
    • 4. Within the Next 5 years
    • 5. 5 to 10 year from now
    • 6. 11 to 25 years from now
    • 7. 25 to end of Century
    • 8. 22nd Century
    • 9. Within a thousand years
    • 10. More than a thousand years

Guest kitkat

We don't know when the Rapture will happen. Jesus doesn't even know when it will occur, but the Bible gives us signs to look for in the scriptures, so that we'll know the season and according to scriptures, we ARE in the season and the Rapture could happen at anytime.

I voted. I think it could happen within the next 5 years.

The scripture below has been fulfilled. Unbelievers have been saying this for years and I've even heard some Christians say the same thing, but God is delaying the Rapture, so that more souls might be saved and personally I'm thankful that He is.

there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." (2 Peter 3:3-4.)

I don't have a clue when the Rapture will take place, but I AM concerned as to when it will happen, because if it happens anytime soon, some of my friends and loved ones may not be saved by that time and that is something that should be one of our biggest concerns. Harvesting more souls and bringing them to Christ before it's too late. So the outcome of the timing of the Rapture could be a WHOLE lot different if the Lord gives us more time before Jesus returns for his Church.

Kat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

don't have a clue when the Rapture will take place, but I AM concerned as to when it will happen, because if it happens anytime soon, some of my friends and loved ones may not be saved by that time and that is something that should be one of our biggest concerns

I understand where you are coming from Kat and I also think it's a concern for all of us, but whenever it happens some of someones friends or loved ones are going to "miss the boat" and that's the sad part.

blessings,

eric.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

I worry about that too...about some of my family getting left behind...its a scarey thought...but heres a question for ya...my six year old girl asked me if I will still be her mommie in heaven...I automatically answered of course I will, I will always be your mommie cuz God said so as soon as you were in my tummy.

Was I correct in thinking this? Seems that has been bothering me lately...did I give her a correct answer or not.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

We don't know when the Rapture will happen. Jesus doesn't even know when it will occur

Yup. ;)

my six year old girl asked me if I will still be her mommie in heaven...I automatically answered of course I will,

I think that makes the assumption that you will both be there. Even assuming that you are saved, it remains to be seen whether the little girl will become a Christian and have a mature faith of her own.

I have the same concern about my own kids. ;)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

I worry about that too...about some of my family getting left behind...its a scarey thought...but heres a question for ya...my six year old girl asked me if I will still be her mommie in heaven...I automatically answered of course I will, I will always be your mommie cuz God said so as soon as you were in my tummy.

Was I correct in thinking this? Seems that has been bothering me lately...did I give her a correct answer or not.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

Matthew 22:30 for in the rising again they do not marry, nor are they given in marriage, but are as messengers of God in heaven.

I sort of think we will all be His children after we are raptured, but I don't doubt that we will know each other. He will take care of all of our needs just like children. Its funny now that I think of it, but when Jesus was talking about being as little children, maybe it has more than one meaning.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Consider that The Rapture may have already occurred in the aorist sense.

Coinsider also <2Thessalonians 2:9>: "...after the working of Satan with all power..." and <2Thessalonians 2:11>"...God shall send them strong delusion..." and <Matthew 24:24>"...false Christs...great signs and wonders...if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Think about ALL POWER in <2Thess. 2:9>. Add in <Revelation 12:9> "...deceiveth the whole world..." Do not neglect <Revelation 20:8> "...deceive the nations..."

Keep in mind the possibilities of a false Rapture as well as a false Second Coming.

Also, the "abomination of desolation" may not necessarily occur in a literal future Temple-remember that "temple" can refer to our bodies [e.g. <John 2:19-21].

Radio Bible Class mentions the antiTrinity:the AntiFather, the Antichrist, and the antiSpirit. See:

http://www.gospelcom.net/rbc/ds/q1207/intro.html

Revelation 13 tells us that he will start a war against the saints and blaspheme God. Then his partner, the False Prophet, will make an image of the Beast (Antichrist) and demand that people worship it or die. Jesus and Paul both indicated that this outrageous blasphemy will take place in the restored Jewish temple. The devil himself as the Antifather (the dragon of Rev. 13:4), the Antichrist (the Beast), and the Antispirit (the False Prophet) are the infernal trinity. They will attempt to make the restored Jewish temple their religious headquarters, the place where they will be worshiped.

I recommend fleeing to <Jeremiah 17:7> and cleaving to Him!

"Thus saith the LORD:Cursed be the main that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD...

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is."<Jeremiah 17:5,7>

"Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]:because he trusteth in thee."<Isaiah 26:3>

Edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes

I suppose a lot of people are like me, 2bba. Haven't got the remotest idea and are not really concerned.

At last, a voice of reason in here! :laugh:

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

I voted "This week" and it didn't register.

I am really sorry to see the results. I thought as Christians we were supposed to be looking for Him at any moment. :laugh:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

I voted "This week" and it didn't register.

I am really sorry to see the results. I thought as Christians we were supposed to be looking for Him at any moment. :laugh:

It is curious that no one has voted for a year or less.

Do you really think he is coming this week?

If so, we can discuss it in our new bodies next week. :t2: