• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

I guess using the word fear is not completely right. I'm not afraid its more I'm hesitant to tell. Like I said when it first happen I told my family and for about a year I would tell anyone who would listen. I was seventeen or sixteen it was at night and I was really angry at something that had happen that day. I was laying in bed with my eyes closed saying my prays you know the one you teach your kid when their young. (Now I lay me down to sleep.....) In the middle of saying this I stopped remember I was really mad and I said why should I pray to you? I don't even know if your really there. All of a sudden I found myself in a garden and my first thought was this isn't real, I'm in bed. I stood still for a moment just staring around me amazed by the beauty. What I saw was so completely different from what I've ever seen in this world. The colors were so bright. The air seemed thicker. I could actually feel it surrounding me and entering my body. I looked at the lake I was standing by before I turned and stared at a baby deer grazing a few feet away from me. I remember I smile at it before I turned and saw a lion walking toward it. I should have been afraid it was so close to me, but I wasn't. I just thought man now it's going to kill that poor little deer. I was completely surprised when it walked behind the deer and just laid down. The deer didn't even move as if the lion wasn't there. The lion roared and I thought okay here it comes, but the deer still didn't move it continued to graze. After the lion roared it licked it's pawn then laid its head down. I stared at them surprised for a moment before I turned away and started walking forward. As I walked I looked down at the grass and out of no where there was a pair of feet standing in front of me and I fell to my knees. It wasn't a choice. I had no control, I just fell my head bowed. I didn't see him I felt him put his hand over my head as he said rise my child don't bow before me. As I got to my feet my eyes slowly moved up his body. When I was leveled to his chest he suddenly took my arms and pulled me toward him. He gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear I love you. The feelings that flooded my body at the contact was so consuming that I shot up in bed gasping for air. I felt complete love, forgivness, peace, acceptance. I've never felt any thing like that before or since and I don't expect to until I go home to him. If you've read some of my post you know that I always give credit for being a Christian to something that Jesus did for me in my past well this is it. I had a meeting with my pastor not to long ago and I wanted to tell him about this, but I didn't feel that I could because at the end of the meeting as he said a pray he said something that I've never heard him say. Father even though we haven't seen you..... my eyes suddenly opened at this and I wanted to shout I have, but something kept me quiet. How can I tell someone who has so much faith in God that he seem to glow when he speaks of him that I with all my problems has met Jesus when he hasn't? How could I have allow this world to steal this from me?

I decided to post this because of something I heard Jesus said. If your a shame of me I'll be a shame of you. I'm not a shame of him, I'm a shame of me.

God Bless

Jacqueline

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  04/14/1977

All I have to say is that God doesn't get enough Glory. We tend to keep our mouths shut more often than we open them with praise. And if we do not praise him - the bible says even the rocks will cry out. Good grief - I don't want to hear rocks cry out anything!! It is our priviledge to praise him for all he has done, is doing and will do. That was a beautiful picture you painted.

I have had visions of the same piece of grass, the same deer and lion. There is a rushing stream of pure cool water nearby as well, but it isn't noisey. The grass is thick and lush and cool to walk on. There are birds and bunnies - all kinds of animals coming in and out, and all the colors are far more vibrant than anything here on earth.

You know when you by a new shirt - and you hold it up to a shirt of the same colour you have had a while and the new one is so much brighter- but you didn't notice how dull the old one was until the new was next to it? That is how earth was compared to the colours in this vision.

I always see myself as a little girl with Jesus. Running and playing, singing and dancing. One time I was feeling old and tired and dirty, and God was holding out a white shimmering robe for me to put on. When I did, the robe became a beautiful wedding dress. Gone underneath was the old dirty garments. He began helping me get ready. On my head he placed a crown made of diamonds, pearls and Silver and Gold. He took my hand and led me into a building. On my way down a hall as we were walking - I saw pictures lining it like a gallery, everytime I passed a frame the picture changed to a moment in life, and I saw the moment....and I saw where Jesus was standing during that moment. As I walked down the hallway, I saw we were heading towards some doors....my thought was I am about to enter a banquet hall...or some part of heaven. When the doors opened, everybody stood at our presence. Then I realized, Jesus was walking me down the isle in my wedding, towards my husband......I still cry over that vision.

To make a long reply longer, there are a time and place for sure when to speak and when not to. But as a usual rule - never hesitate to speak out what God is doing in your life or what he has done. Thru that, He will use you to help someone, encourage someone, and teach someone something they need to hear or learn. And I am glad to hear you have a journal. You reminded me I haven't written in mine for a while. The other thing to remember is that speaking God's praises are something satan doesn't want you to do. He will make you feel like not speaking sometimes when maybe you should be. Pray thru those moments - to see if that is really God.

Father even though we haven't seen you..... my eyes suddenly opened at this and I wanted to shout I have, but something kept me quiet. How can I tell someone who has so much faith in God that he seem to glow when he speaks of him that I with all my problems has met Jesus when he hasn't?

I think he means day to day, not in a vision....the bible says to look upon God's face we would surely die, but what about visions?? Of course you have a picture of what God looks like in your mind. And I don't think your pastor (should you explain it to him) if he is a Godly discerning man would disagree. Maybe he has had something like you have experienced and he hasn't shared it either. Sometimes - those experiences are to give us peace only, or for a few people we decide to share it with.....on the other hand - you could have others that God tells you to share.....

keep reading the word, journalling and praying. God will reveal himself to you in ways you can't yet imagine. It is a truly amazing walk...

I am praying with and for you sister!! :rofl: You have only begun this incredible road God has marked out for you. And yes - the world may have stolen from you, but there is a very upbeat song we sing at my church...it goes like this.....

Well I went into the enemy's camp and I

took back what he stole from me (make a grabbing motion)

I took back what he stole from me

I took back what he stole from me

I went into the enemy's camp and I

Took back what he stole from me

He's under my feet, he's under my feet (stomp around)

He's under my feet, he's under my feet

He's under my feet, he's under my feet

Satan is under my feet

which we follow up immediately with this song....

ohhh look what the Lord has done (hey hey hey-arm in air shouting hey victory style)

look what the Lord has done

He healed my body, he touched my mind,

He saved me, just in time

OH! I'm gonna praise His name

Each day he's just the same

Come on and praise him - look what the Lord has done!!!

Bless you dear one. I look forward to hearing more from you!! :oww:

:hug: :il: :hug: Willow

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Thank you for your testimony Jacquiline. Have you read the Song of Solomon? If not, you may find a wonderful picture laid out before you of our Savior.

Song of Solomon 2:9-10 My beloved is like a roe or a young hart (DEER): behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice. 10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Song of Solomon 2:16-17 My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies. 17 Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, turn, my beloved, and be thou like a roe or a young hart (DEER) upon the mountains of Bether.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Guest Calamity

Jacqueline, that was beautiful. The only part I don't understand, I guess is where he said don't bow to me:

I didn't see him I felt him put his hand over my head as he said rise my child don't bow before me.

Isn't that what we're suppposed to do - worship Jesus? When an angel appeared in the OT to somene, they would tell them not to bow down to them, but Jesus never said that to anyone who worshipped Him while He was here, that I know of.

Do you think it could've been an angel? Regardless, it was beautiful. :il:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jesuslittlebro

Check- out Rev 19:10 sis. You were given a new gift that night, and the devil is trying to keep you from seeking God as to how to be used in that way. The last thing he wants is christians out in the spirit realm taking over the areas he's worked so hard to gain through lies and deceit. 1 Peter 2:17 may help you also.When fear hits you, and you know it's the right thing to do or say, ask yourself if the thing you're afraid of is God. If not know that you have not gotten a spirit of fear from him,but one of power and of love and of a sound mind.

God bless.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

Jacqueline

No one has seen the Father is referring to the third person of the trinity God the Father - but Jesus was seen by many.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Who knows what happened to you, but it comforted you. The Holy Spirit is a comfort to us - He is with us, who knows what He may have revealed to you. If it follows scripture then it is good.

Think though what is more important to reveal to others, your vision, or your walk with the Lord. Your love for Him, the Good News. Unbelievers will not believe, it is better to show them through you walk, by your actions, by the Word of God, by your living testimony.

I had a vision when I was around three or four. Two of my friends and I decided to float around on the front lawn levitating off the grass like Superman. We didn

• Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

I want to thank all of you for your advise. There is so many things that Jesus has showed me and continue to show me. You know its funny my pastor is trying to help me through some of the things I'm going through right now, but before he can give me answers I'd already have the answer. Like not to long ago I had a strong desire to learn about Satan. About his power and things like that. I didn't want to learn them to use them, but to help other Christians avoid what I went through with him. I prayed over this. I asked God to tell me what to do and a few days before my pastor gave me a book to read about this God had already gave me His answer. I was sitting on the bus going to work thinking about it and "Continue to learn about me and leave the other things alone" popped into my head. It wasn't a voice I heard it was a thought. Mine... God's.... I believe it was God's because I was dead strong on learning about Satan. With that one thought my desire to learn about him has disappear just as quickly as it appeared. I couldn't stop myself from smiling when my pastor handed me the book. Our Father is awesome.

God Bless

Jacqueline

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/14/1958

It is always pleasing to the Lord to give Him glory. Any and everything that He has done in your life should be shouted from the rooftops!  :laugh:

AMEN

I WAS HEALED FROM CANCER AND I TELL EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO HEAR IT

OR EVEN THOSE WHO DON'T BUT JESUS HEALED ME

THE ONCOLOGIST WOULD NOT GIVE ME A SURVIVAL RATE

THE CANCER RESEARCH CENTER DID BIOPSY; CAT SCAN BIOPSY; LAB

WORK;AND ANYTHING ELSE THEY COULD THINK OF.

ALL TESTS SHOWED POSSIBILITY FOR MORE TUMORS, AFTER ONE WAS ALREADY

TAKEN OUT

IN DECEMBER I HAD A DEBULKING AND EXPLORATORY; THE DOC TOLD MY MOM AND SON THAT HE FELT GOOD THAT HE GOT IT ALL

WELL JESUS HAD ANOTHER PLAN; ALL THE 'TUMORS' THAT LOOKED; ACTED; AND SMELLED LIKE CANCER WAS BENIGN!!

THE ONLY CANCER THEY COULD FIND WAS REMOVED DURING THE 1ST SURGERY MUCH TO THEIR SURPRISE

NOW WHEN I GO FOR MY 3 MONTH CHECK UPS, I REMIND THEM THAT IT WILL NOT BE BACK!!!

AT FIRST THEY LAUGHED; NOW THEY TELL ME AND ALL THEIR INTERNS THAT MY'ATTITUDE IS GOOD. THEREFORE, MY CHANCE OF GETTING CANCER AGAIN IS SLIM.

I SAY NOT!!!

I HAVE A MUCH BETTER PHYSICIAN WHO PROMISED ME PERFECT HEALTH

AND HIS NAME IS JESUS

LOVE TO ALL

KAY