IGNORED

Hillary announces million dollar scholarship program for palestinians

redwing

Guest LadyC

if nothing is left to be said about the original topic, then what is stopping you from letting this one die a natural death and you starting a new thread that discusses all the stuff you want to talk about?

excuse me now, i'm missing lou dobbs.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LadyC

now you're saying something i totally agree with. the government has raped us long enough and we deserve to get a whole lot of it back. but the thieves and bullies in washington are never going to give it back. so can you start a new thread now and let this one get back on topic?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

One final thought, the high school seniors in the mountains of eastern ky. would love to have that money for scholarships. But I suspect Hillary sees them as 'hillbillys' not people who want to better themselfs.

I'm sorry this thread got side tracked but **** happens.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Ones view of Muslims and their "worth" is germane to the subject. If you look down upon them and don't think there is any hope then you would not want to help them try and overcome.

Of course someone like MG would think this is a bad idea based solely on her view of Muslims.

You just won't let it go, will you? None of your PC beliefs are going to change anything, RG, nor will your attempts to bully others. The Lord doesn't expect His own to join hands with satan's minions. Arguing just for the sake of arguing serves no one, especially the Lord. :emot-highfive:

ok since you're here and you gave the thumbs up... MG, please clarify for me. do you wish that even american born muslims would be kicked out of the country?

Yes.....it they are real muslims (I'm talking beheading, honor killing, sacrificing-their-children-to-kill Jews sons and daughters of satan) then yes, if I had my way, they would be thrown out of the country. :emot-highfive:

You just won't let it go, will you? None of your PC beliefs are going to change anything, RG, nor will your attempts to bully others. The Lord doesn't expect His own to join hands with satan's minions. Arguing just for the sake of arguing serves no one, especially the Lord. :emot-highfive:

I dont have PC beliefs, I have Christian beliefs.

Jesus told me to love everyone, most especially my enemies. If doing what Jesus told me to do is PC, then I can live with that.

Jesus ate meals with what you would call satan's minions, He called them the lost and the reason why He came to this earth.

Hate is not one of the fruits of the Spirit.

I didn't say I hated muslims....I said I wanted them all out of this country. It's not ABOUT them; it's about the United States and my countrymen. Islam is a poison that seeps slowly into a society and totally ruins it. And, btw, Jesus never broke bread with muslims. Islam began 700 years after the Lord ascended to Heaven. Now stop attributing words to me that I don't own. :emot-highfive:

you may not have used the word "hate" but your message is loud and clear. I am not the only one to have noticed it.

So now you're psychic? :runforhills:

As one of your fellow countrymen, I dont want you to trample on the constitution. Once you kick out all the Muslims then who will be next?

I'll keep that a secret.... :whistling:

I had those exact words spoken to me about Christians by an atheist I know. He is as convinced he is right as you are.

Parity between Christianity and atheism? I don't think so.....

I never said he did.

I think I misunderstood your post. Point taken.

one does not need to be psychic when the message is so loud and clear.

Well, your ability to read your own meaning into thin air is astounding. Maybe you have powers you are unaware of.

not parity, just both parties using the same reasoning. You can take from that what you will

Yes, I can. And I have. :laugh:

Well, your ability to read your own meaning into thin air is astounding. Maybe you have powers you are unaware of.

It is called the power of observation; I have made a career out of it.

And it is not out of thin air, it is out of the words that you have put forth on this forum.

The desire to kick all Muslims out of our country, basically condemning them to hell as their best chance to find Christ is in America, can only be attributed to hate. The desire to twist the constitution to fit your own means reeks of hate. The justifying that has gone so far as to deny the meaning of a work can only be the product of hate.

Nothing else makes sense.

Muslims aren't looking for Christ, RG, they follow their own master. Now that you have assessed my character I will tell you this. You do not have the right to repeatedly call me a hater nor to speculate on, or lie about, my motivations. I suggest you stop doing this because I am growing weary of your nonsense. :laugh:

Muslims aren't looking for Christ, RG, they follow their own master. Now that you have assessed my character I will tell you this. You do not have the right to repeatedly call me a hater nor to speculate on, or lie about, my motivations. I suggest you stop doing this because I am growing weary of your nonsense. :cool:

no one is looking for Christ, Jesus looks for us.

I was not looking for Christ when he found me. Until the day I was born again I followed my own master, just like you and everyone other person in the world. The fact that they are not looking for Christ is all the more reason not to send them to a country that does not know Christ. God wants everyone to come to know Christ, even Muslims.

I have not assessed your character, I have assessed the words you post on this forum, it is all I have to go by in regards to you. When it comes to Muslims, those words are hate filled, I will not pretend they are otherwise, to do so would be dishonest.

If you dont like this assessment, perhaps you should examine your heart when it comes to these lost souls

Your assessment is irrelevant.