IGNORED

Hillary announces million dollar scholarship program for palestinians

redwing

Guest shiloh357
So RunningGator, I do hope I'm not the only one that sees the blatant bigotry in this thread.
There is not an ounce of Bigotry in this thread. The problem is that you are deliberately blind to the dynamics of the problems between Israel and the Palestinians.

Not all too many people are really "died in the wool" terrorists. People don't just become a brainwashed Comic Book Villain because they are born in Palestine.
Actually, they are taught from infancy that Jews are nonhuman and are descended from apes and pigs. They are taught that the Jews plan to take over the world and to annihilate Islam. They taught the glory of killing themselves as a martyr in order to kill Jews. They are raised with that ultimate purpose constantly held out in front of them.

A lot of people that turn to supporting terrorist activities in some mild, indirect way like getting paid to let people hide some weapons do so because they feel like they don't have a choice, often combined with dire economic circumstances. This was proven in Iraq.
Yet they voted in the very people who force them to be human shields, who actually murdered many of their own constituents in Gaza just for propaganda points.

If people are educated, not poverty stricken, and exist in a area where the infrastructure isn't torn to shreds, the breeding area for extremism is much greatly reduced.
Their propblems for the most part, are self-inflicted and they are the result of forcing Israel to retaliate agasint them. They are not "victims." They are frustrated aggressors. They foment terrorism continue to foster a state of belligerance with Israel and then when Israel is forced to take actions in self-defense, the Paletstinians want the world to forget about the terrorism that precipitated Israel's response. They want the world to condemn Israel absent of any discussion about the terrorism Israel reponded to. Any destruction that results from Israel having to defend itself is the fault of the Palestinians, not Israel.

It cannot be simplified to Israelis do not commit terrorism because they are Israelis, and Palestinians commit terrorism because they are Palestinians, because that's a bunch of poop.
No is making that case, and you and I have had that discussion before. And when you couldn't prove that I was stereotyping, you disappeared from the discussion. The fact is, you are assigning a value to others that we have not expressed. It is a typical ignorant, liberal tactic. When you can't argue on facts you run to things like "racism" or bigotry or some other nonsense.

Are there people in Israel who believe that Palestinians shouldn't be allowed to vote, or believe them to be second class citizens? Yes. But Israel, while in a non-ideal position, has infrastructure, education, and a better economy.
Israelis worked and struggled and have built their country while defending themselves in wars which they did not start and did not deserve. They were building their country while having combat terrorism while most of the world was waiting to watch the Arab nations annihilate Israel.

The same can't be said for Palestine. As a result, the former is not the dominant movement in the country.
The same cannot be said for the Palestinians because they have spent all their energy trying to destroy Israel. They were given BILLIONS of $$$ since 2005 to create a nation starting in Gaza. When you look at the money that has been poured into Gaza alone that to this day cannot be accounted for, it should tell you something about the leadership that is in place. They have now had 4 opportunities to create a viable nation since 1936, and they have kicked all of them in the teeth. They have proven that they cannot run a country even if they had one.

If the Billions of $$$ that have already been poured into them had been spent properly, there would be no need of any "scholarship" from the US. They were given the tools and the resources they needed, to build a economic infrastructure, and they wasted it all just to kill more Jews

The REAL bigotry comes from the mosques which sit on Israeli soil where Imams scream and foam at the mouth about destroying Israel.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
I don't agree with Islam, but I do agree with the Constitution, and they have just as much right to be in this country as you do
Actually they don't. Being in the US is a priviledge, not a right.

Secondly, Islam more properly understood is a government. It is not a "religion" in the conventional sense. "Islam" comes from the word "Salam" which means submission. It is often confused as being another form of the Hebrew word Shalom which means peace/wholeness.

Islam requires full and complete submission to the exclusion of all other authorities. Islam does not have a concept like separation of religion and state. Islam IS the state or government. Swearing allegiance to Islam is swearing allegiance to a government. Essentially with Islam, what we have is a foreign government on US soil.

The liberals don't want to see it that way, but my psychology professor who is a Palestinian and a "former" muslim explained to me how Muslims from other countries view their relationship to the US. They are not here to enjoy our freedom. They are immigrating here in order to establish Islam on our soil. They cannot defeat us militarily, so they are here to take us over demographically. Islam is patient and they are more than happy to use our own freedoms against and exploit freedoms we enjoy in order to take advantage of us.

Guest LadyC
The same cannot be said for the Palestinians because they have spent all their energy trying to destroy Israel. They were given BILLIONS of $$$ since 2005 to create a nation starting in Gaza.

that bears repeating.

and what did God say about those who would seek to destroy israel?

Guest LadyC

shiloh357 said:

Defending the tenets of islam is hardly in line with American values. You should educate yourself about this disgusting belief system before you jump up and try to defend the indefensible.

you said:

Defending the tenets of ANY religion is very much in line with American values. Religious freedom is one of the very cornerstones of our country and you want to deny that to anyone that does not agree with you.

I don’t agree with Islam, but I do agree with the Constitution, and they have just as much right to be in this country as you do.

shiloh said:

i feel compelled, once again, to defend someone against attacks based on misconstruing what someone said.

RG, the topic of this thread is about hillary starting a scholarship for palestinians. shiloh was not talking about US born muslims, but was talking about muslims (or anyone else) who is not american not having the RIGHT to be here. a non-american in the US by any legal means is a privilege, not a right. and while basic human rights apply to everyone, the constitution was written for americans, not foriegners.

and non-americans here by illegal means should simply not be tolerated. they have no american rights to anything but deportation.

Guest LadyC

thanks for the correction as to who i misquoted, but it doesn't change the fact that you are attacking shiloh without basis.

QUOTE (shiloh357 @ Mar 22 2009, 03:51 PM) *

QUOTE (you)

So a Muslim born here does not have the "right" to be in the country?

shiloh's statement, in CONTEXT, was in response to your statement that muslims had as much right to be here as the rest of us, and had NOTHING to do with natural born citizens who are muslim.

and for that matter, since the thread is about money being given to FOREIGNERS, i don't believe that MG's statement had anything to do with american born muslims either.

Guest LadyC

in this thread, given the topic and it's title, it should be assumed that the poster is NOT talking about american born muslims unless otherwise stated. sorry, you can't win on this one, you were unfairly attacking someone and misrepresenting what they were saying. there is no getting around that, so take your wife's advice again.... LOL, remember, 17 years and by now you should know when to give up!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

MG's comment was not in this thread and she again didn't make any distinction between the foreign or not Muslims. If they pray to Allah, they would be gone if she had her way.

:blink:

Guest LadyC

ok since you're here and you gave the thumbs up... MG, please clarify for me. do you wish that even american born muslims would be kicked out of the country?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

I don't agree with Islam, but I do agree with the Constitution, and they have just as much right to be in this country as you do

Secondly, Islam more properly understood is a government. It is not a "religion" in the conventional sense. "Islam" comes from the word "Salam" which means submission. It is often confused as being another form of the Hebrew word Shalom which means peace/wholeness.

Islam requires full and complete submission to the exclusion of all other authorities. Islam does not have a concept like separation of religion and state. Islam IS the state or government. Swearing allegiance to Islam is swearing allegiance to a government. Essentially with Islam, what we have is a foreign government on US soil.

The liberals don't want to see it that way, but my psychology professor who is a Palestinian and a "former" muslim explained to me how Muslims from other countries view their relationship to the US. They are not here to enjoy our freedom. They are immigrating here in order to establish Islam on our soil. They cannot defeat us militarily, so they are here to take us over demographically. Islam is patient and they are more than happy to use our own freedoms against and exploit freedoms we enjoy in order to take advantage of us.

Good points, Shiloh.... I had forgotten some of them. :blink:

Guest shiloh357
QUOTE (shiloh357 @ Mar 22 2009, 03:51 PM)

So a Muslim born here does not have the "right" to be in the country? You and I and every citizen do not have the right to be in this country? Perhaps you should read the Constitution one more time before you answer.

The Muslim here legally that is not a citizen does not have the same right to be here as the catholic from Ireland?

Obviously, I am not talking about those who are citizens.

Those from other countries do not have a "right" to be in the US. There is nothing in our Constitution that guarantees that every person on this planet, no matter where they are born have a "right" to be in the US. It is privilege we extend to those of other nations. They have no inherent, God given, guaranteed right to come to the US. Is that clear enough, or should I type a little slower for you?

so now we have one more person choosing to ignore what a word means to fit their own view.

This is from Webster.... the service and worship of God or the supernatural

commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance

a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices

Please explain how Islam is not a religion" using this conventional definition.

Again, because Islam sees itself as a government and further, it sees itself as the only legitimate government on earth. All religions and governments outside of Islam are called "the house of war" and Islam mandates that they must come under Islam's rule. Islam does not stop at simply being a religion. For Islam religion and government are the same.

Which government are they swearing allegiance to? You might have noticed there are a wide variety of forms of Islam and from country to country they differ. Are the Iraqi Muslims swearing allegiance to the same government that the Persian Muslims are?

There are two types of Islam, Sunni and Shia. Apart from the political in-fighting, both views have essentially the same view of Islam. Islam transcends all political boundaries. Sunnis and Shias are united in their goal to destroy Israel. Never have Sunnis and Shias come together over anything like they do when it comes to hating Israel and the US.

It doesn't matter if you join Sunni or Shia, if you are a US citizen, you are swearing allegiance to a foreign government.

The liberals don't want to see it that way, but my psychology professor who is a Palestinian and a "former" muslim explained to me how Muslims from other countries view their relationship to the US. They are not here to enjoy our freedom. They are immigrating here in order to establish Islam on our soil. They cannot defeat us militarily, so they are here to take us over demographically.

this is one man's opinion and paints with too broad a stroke to be accurate. Any time you stereotype a group many millions big with one big brush you have no real credibility in my book. I have spent the last 20 years sharing rooms, office spaces and even fighting wholes with Muslims and while I didn