Ztheberean

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

The righteousness of God is revealed through (the process of our) faith to (the) faith (of Christ), so that we can live just by His faith (Rom 1:17). This revealing process is sent unto us through the spiritual gifting of (grace in all of its teaching) from a minister, by the will of God, so that we can be established (Rom 1:11-10) in

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

The righteousness of God is revealed through (the process of our) faith to (the) faith (of Christ), so that we can live just by His faith (Rom 1:17). This revealing process is sent unto us through the spiritual gifting of (grace in all of its teaching) from a minister, by the will of God, so that we can be established (Rom 1:11-10) in

God's Record

"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." 1 John 5:11-13

God's Gift

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9

God's Work

"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them." Ephesians 2:10

Believer's Response

"What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?

I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD." Psalms 116:12-13

Hallelujah!

Amen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  10

It is becoming more and more so everyday that the lawsof God abd the laws of man become ever more divergent. Soon it will be illegal to follow God's law. Let us not fail at that time by pleasing man.

We should never follow after mans laws, we are told to not follow after the traditions of man. But Romans says the Gods law is holy and His commandments just and good.