• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

Grace to you,

I'm looking around a little and researching and thus far you don't bow to anyone in Islam unless it is Allah. In the East, like Arabia, the kind of bow practiced by the President is one of apology for a deep offense. :cool: It is one of submission.

I'm wondering if this isn't just a grievous mistake like the DVD's or someing but considering the bare bones apology he publically made to Europe and the begging that Mrs. Clinton has been around the world doing, I wouldn't be surprised to be proven wrong on that point.

Honestly, I would not be surprised if President Obama has missed the significance of this event because he sincerely thinks, like with Nuclear Disarmament, that if we lead they will follow suit. However, like with Nuclear Disarmament, I pray that he hasn't drastically underestimated or mistaken the other side. It just may well be a unilateral miscalculation, of a world shaking blunder, born of ignorance, or complete incompetance.

I think John McCain termed his foreign policy, "Naive."

Peace,

Dave

Nothing like showing respect for the 'office' as was so often talked about over the past eight years. :cool:

MG,

Please explain how I have denigrated the Office of the President by questioning President Obama's policies. :40:

Peace,

Dave

I did not mention the word 'denigrate'. I was pointing to the widely held belief that the office of the Presidency should be respected even if the person occupying that office is not. You were not so much questioning policies but, rather, delivering a stinging indictment against them. That's fine, as Americans we are free to do that, but people from all over the world read the comments on this site. It was wrong when some here talked that way about Mr. Bush too.

MG,

Nope, it was wrong when they personally denigrated the man. His policies were always open for discussion and as Americans we have the right to question them, because he works for us and at our discretion. :blink: 56 million of us did not vote for him and our concerns for voting that way are beginning to become observable.

I merely observed something and made mention of several possibilities for that observation then I commented on it.

I personally believe as did John McCain that his Foreign Policy initiatives are Naive. :blink:

Peace,

Dave

'Naive' isn't disrespectful and I tend to agree with you somewhat. Hopefully, the President will come to see the world in a more realistic light now that he has seen, firsthand, the total irrelevance of the U.N. and the insanity that steers both North Korea and Iran. I am one of those 56 million and, yes, as Americans it's our duty to hold our President's and representatives' feet to the proverbial fire. I defended Mr. Bush from horrible verbal assaults (on other sites, Worthy would never allow that kind of thing) and I have to do the same for President Obama. It's just the right thing to do. :cool:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

I'm looking around a little and researching and thus far you don't bow to anyone in Islam unless it is Allah. In the East, like Arabia, the kind of bow practiced by the President is one of apology for a deep offense. :cool: It is one of submission.

I'm wondering if this isn't just a grievous mistake like the DVD's or someing but considering the bare bones apology he publically made to Europe and the begging that Mrs. Clinton has been around the world doing, I wouldn't be surprised to be proven wrong on that point.

Honestly, I would not be surprised if President Obama has missed the significance of this event because he sincerely thinks, like with Nuclear Disarmament, that if we lead they will follow suit. However, like with Nuclear Disarmament, I pray that he hasn't drastically underestimated or mistaken the other side. It just may well be a unilateral miscalculation, of a world shaking blunder, born of ignorance, or complete incompetance.

Peace,

Dave

Nothing like showing respect for the 'office' as was so often talked about over the past eight years. :cool:

MG,

Please explain how I have denigrated the Office of the President by questioning President Obama's policies. :blink:

Peace,

Dave

I did not mention the word 'denigrate'. I was pointing to the widely held belief that the office of the Presidency should be respected even if the person occupying that office is not. You were not so much questioning policies but, rather, delivering a stinging indictment against them. That's fine, as Americans we are free to do that, but people from all over the world read the comments on this site. It was wrong when some here talked that way about Mr. Bush too.

MG,

Nope, it was wrong when they personally denigrated the man. His policies were always open for discussion and as Americans we have the right to question them, because he works for us and at our discretion. :blink: 56 million of us did not vote for him and our concerns for voting that way are beginning to become observable.

I merely observed something and made mention of several possibilities for that observation then I commented on it.

I personally believe as did John McCain that his Foreign Policy initiatives are Naive. :blink:

Peace,

Dave

'Naive' isn't disrespectful and I tend to agree with you somewhat. Hopefully, the President will come to see the world in a more realistic light now that he has seen, firsthand, the total irrelevance of the U.N. and the insanity that steers both North Korea and Iran. I am one of those 56 million and, yes, as Americans it's our duty to hold our President's and representatives' feet to the proverbial fire. I defended Mr. Bush from horrible verbal assaults (on other sites, Worthy would never allow that kind of thing) and I have to do the same for President Obama. It's just the right thing to do. :cool:

MG,

I would expect you to hold me accountable for any horrible verbal assault I might make as well. :cool: I questioned President Bushes policies and I stated openly that the Bailout package crafted in the last days of his Administration were most likely the worst piece of financial legislation ever crafted in our History as a Nation. ;)

I seriously don't like the way things are going in our Nation.

I also think it is Naive to go over to Turkey and to state as President Obama has today that, "The U.S. is not and has not ever been at War with Islam." :blink: Apparently President Obama doesn't know about the Barbery Coast Pirates and President Jeffersons comments and War on Islam. :40:

As I have stated, I believe that this is a unilateral move at making Peace, but like Jeffersons attempt at bribing the Pirates, he will soon find that this policy is Naive. Hopefully not to his and our mutual chagrin. I'm praying for the Lord to open his eyes to what Islam really is. Also for God to deliver us from Unrighteous Leadership.

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Okay, I stand corrected;

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9...;show_article=1

He actually said, "The U.S. is not and never will be at War with Islam."

Which is much worse, IMO, because he is submitting the fight to Islam's demands. It goes hand in hand with bowing to Islam.

He goes on to say,

"America's relationship with the Muslim world cannot and will not be based on opposition to al Qaida," he said. "We seek broad engagement based upon mutual interests and mutual respect."

:blink::blink::cool:

If Islam does not admit that the behavior of Al Qaida is the problem, how can we have mutual respect or shared interests?

I mean, Al Qaida and Islam by and large seek the destruction of America and Israel. :cool:

"Let me say this as clearly as I can," Obama said. "The United States is not and never will be at war with Islam. In fact, our partnership with the Muslim world is critical ... in rolling back a fringe ideology that people of all faiths reject."

How can he be talking about the fringe Ideology of Islam and Al Qaida when he has followed this comment with a statement quoted above that opposition to that Ideology is not the problem?

I believe that he believes that the fringe Ideology is the one in America and not the evil that resides in Islam. :40::cool::blink:

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

Grace to you,

I'm looking around a little and researching and thus far you don't bow to anyone in Islam unless it is Allah. In the East, like Arabia, the kind of bow practiced by the President is one of apology for a deep offense. :blink: It is one of submission.

Peace,

Dave

Nothing like showing respect for the 'office' as was so often talked about over the past eight years. :40:

MG,

Please explain how I have denigrated the Office of the President by questioning President Obama's policies. :blink:

Peace,

Dave

MG,

I personally believe as did John McCain that his Foreign Policy initiatives are Naive. :cool:

Peace,

Dave

'Naive' isn't disrespectful and I tend to agree with you somewhat. Hopefully, the President will come to see the world in a more realistic light now that he has seen, firsthand, the total irrelevance of the U.N. and the insanity that steers both North Korea and Iran. I am one of those 56 million and, yes, as Americans it's our duty to hold our President's and representatives' feet to the proverbial fire. I defended Mr. Bush from horrible verbal assaults (on other sites, Worthy would never allow that kind of thing) and I have to do the same for President Obama. It's just the right thing to do. ;)

MG,

I would expect you to hold me accountable for any horrible verbal assault I might make as well. :cool: I questioned President Bushes policies and I stated openly that the Bailout package crafted in the last days of his Administration were most likely the worst piece of financial legislation ever crafted in our History as a Nation. ;)

I seriously don't like the way things are going in our Nation.

I also think it is Naive to go over to Turkey and to state as President Obama has today that, "The U.S. is not and has not ever been at War with Islam." :cool: Apparently President Obama doesn't know about the Barbery Coast Pirates and President Jeffersons comments and War on Islam. :cool:

As I have stated, I believe that this is a unilateral move at making Peace, but like Jeffersons attempt at bribing the Pirates, he will soon find that this policy is Naive. Hopefully not to his and our mutual chagrin. I'm praying for the Lord to open his eyes to what Islam really is. Also for God to deliver us from Unrighteous Leadership.

Peace,

Dave

Hopefully, this is more rhetoric. Remember that President Bush spoke of islam as a 'religion of peace.' I would bet you my paycheck this week that he does NOT actually think that! Being a politician is too fraught with the necessity to double speak and engage in polite discourse with those you despise. Personally, I could never do it. :blink:

I can show a picture of Obama bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia.

this one you can do.

I can prove that at least HALF of the money he got in the campaign was totally unaccountable unlike any President or politician in American history.

please do.

I can point to at least a dozen outright lies of campaign promises broken in the first 2 months of an already failed Presidency.

please do.

I can show proof where his goons intimidated free speech rights in Missouri.

please do.

Thanks.

I already did....many many many times over and over.

Your inability to pay attention or remember it doesn't mean it hasn't been done.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

this if the first I have heard about this. you said you looked it up, do you have link to your source?

This was my Google search

More than one source mentions him, so I figured it easier if you checked each yourself rather than me posting every source.

:blink: I'm really surprised I'm the only one who remembers this.

I can't prove where the money came only because it was hidden from everyone. Red flag!

But I see who Obama bows to now.....

It has always been the case that unless you donate 200 dollars or more to a presidential campaign, you do not have to give your name and provide your employer.

Please forrest, I know your comprehension skills are better than that...

What was different about the way Obama took donations was that there was intentionally built into the internet platform a way to avoid requiring a contributor's name to match a credit card number. Can you buy anything else with your credit card if you don't give a name that matches the number?

In the past, if you gave a candidate a check or a credit card there was at least a way to verify that you were an American citizen and that the money came from a bank in a zip code within the USA.

RG, go read the links provided and you'll see that over half of the money Obama received is unaccountable. There is no way of knowing that it even came from Americans. Based on the support Obama has in the muslim world, I see no reason NOT to believe that much of that support found its way into the Obama coffers.

But you guys keep on apologizing for him. As I said long before the election, you will regret it when your eyes have been opened and it's too late.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hopefully, the President will come to see the world in a more realistic light now that he has seen, firsthand, the total irrelevance of the U.N. and the insanity that steers both North Korea and Iran. I am one of those 56 million and, yes, as Americans it's our duty to hold our President's and representatives' feet to the proverbial fire.

Well, I don't have this hope that Obama will "see the light." Recall that he grew up in Indonesia. I am more inclined to believe his view of America and the world was shaped by his time there.

I can pray for his salvation and revelation of who Jesus is (evidence will be when he is no longer ashamed to speak of Jesus).

Until then, hoping he'll "come around" in my opinion is pointless.

He needs Jesus.

In this report we catch Obama in 3 different lies

They are:

1. He paid for his education through student loans

2. He doesn't know Khalid Al-Mansoor

3. Khalid Al-Mansoor didn't raise money for his education

This also provides the link to understanding why Obama bows to the King of Saud

http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/obama_har.../23/133199.html

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a

I already did....many many many times over and over.

Your inability to pay attention or remember it doesn't mean it hasn't been done.

you say you can, and then you refuse to do so. seems there is a word for that. :thumbsup:

I've done that for you already and not doing it again ( and again and again) just because you don't read the links.